Your favourite food/drink that is not sold anymore (or that you cannot obtain)

Tangy Fruits is a big one here in NZ, they don't want to bring it back.

tangy.jpg

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

I don't remember anything like this since for many corporations I live too close to Poland so we get all the low-quality c*ap here. We have to shop in Austria to get anything worth the money.

Okay, on thing. I remember an icecream "burger" - just some chocolate cookies and icecream between. But I'm not talking about the little ones - when I was a kid, you could get ones big like a cheeseburger overhere, now you can't.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

I don't remember anything like this since for many corporations I live too close to Poland so we get all the low-quality c*ap here. We have to shop in Austria to get anything worth the money.

Okay, on thing. I remember an icecream "burger" - just some chocolate cookies and icecream between. But I'm not talking about the little ones - when I was a kid, you could get ones big like a cheeseburger overhere, now you can't.

But most of the stuff is disscontinued before it even gets over here.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

Berry Kix

post-5485-0-75537800-1369747197.jpg

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | Motherboard: GA-H61N-USB3 | RAM: Corsair 8GB 1333 MHz Video CardEVGA GTX 660 Superclocked 2GB DDR5

Power Supply: Corsair CX 430 | SSD: Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: 2X Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm | Monitor Asus PB238Q & Asus PB278Q

Mouse: Lenovo N50 | Keyboard: Apple Pro Keyboard | Operating Systems: Hackintosh OS X 10.8.5 & Windows 8.1

post-15851-0-28600200-1369747507.png

They were the best chips EVER, and ironically they phased them out.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Personally Fried Ice cream cause I can't find it literally anywhere.

Mate you can get literally fried icecream EVERYWHERE in the US! I mean literally every mexican restaurant has it.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

The VERY original mother energy drink, the one that EVERYONE said it tasted bad and was really really bad for you, so they changed the all important flavour to a more mainstream taste and dampened the energy kick.

Those were the best. Too bad they don't sell original flavoured ones anymore :( 

post-8653-0-67752700-1369747783.jpg

Jaffa Cakes are not sold in Norway... Only copies

Jaffa-Cakes-006.jpg

And M&M's are not sold in Norway! FUUU

280px-Plain-M%26Ms-Pile.jpg

Twinkies are still being made. However for me

Food

tumblr_lvqrfb1CxB1qz9yllo1_400.png

Drink 

image_spriteremixtropical1.jpg

YOU ARE ME. I WAS GOING TO COME HERE AND POST THE EXACT SAME THING.

How can you not get that?! It's everywhere here. And awesome. I'll buy you one someday

I've actually got some in my fridge!

FX-6300 @ 4.1 MHz; Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo; XFX Radeon 7870 Core Edition; Arock 970 Extreme 3; Corsair CX600; Corsair Vengeance Blue 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 @1600MHz; Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Zalman Z9 Case

Asus U43F-BBA7; i5-460M @ 2.53GHz; Crucial 8GB(2x4GB) @1333MHz; Intel 520 120GB SSD

my favorite was the rice crispy treat cereal but not the one i  the blue box but the purple one with clusters i cant ever find them anymore

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

Definately do do bird

I've noticed theirs lots of people posting things still available in other countries. If you head over to reddit.com/r/snackexchange you should be able to find someone willing to make a trade.

I used to really like these things called popets, they were a bit like mint aero balls only with a fondant centre.

Poppets-MintPAY-CHW-MIN.jpg

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Jaffa Cakes are not sold in Norway... Only copies

Jaffa-Cakes-006.jpg

And M&M's are not sold in Norway! FUUU

280px-Plain-M%26Ms-Pile.jpg

How can you live without M&M's???

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

BK's shake em up fries.

Also dem Rocket Power toys

Spiderman Cereal and getting toys in your cereal too.

Ritz Smores.

Vault energy drink. Was supposed to be like Surge or something.

There is quite a few others but I'm drawing a blank. A lot of the other things have been posted though.

Coca cola vanilla is gone in the Netherlands. It sucks because I was like addicted before it left.

hey ! im also from the netherlands 

here they have coke vanilla in the supermarket ( jumbo ) and in the store ( xenos ) 

have a look 

cheers

I would have to say mountain dew code red.

They came back with it as a timed thing, but the taste is not the same.

Hmmm I guess it has to do a lot with where you live they sell that pretty much everywhere in Dallas, Tx

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

I used to really like these things called popets, they were a bit like mint aero balls only with a fondant centre.

Poppets-MintPAY-CHW-MIN.jpg

Oh god. I remember these. I love these.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Coke Vanilla I could import it but its ridiculously expensive. There are shops that import and resell the american version too but the only one close to me closed down. I literally spent 2 years of my life drinking it on a daily basis.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

How can you live without M&M's???

I have some bags from when my parents went to an airport. They sell them rare candies over there!

Doritos 3d

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

Pepsi Blue

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.