Your favourite food/drink that is not sold anymore (or that you cannot obtain)

marshmallowtumblr_l57ve8fwA41qzj0dpo1_50

Use to have this when i was way younger and i swear they tasted delicious! (Cant remember the name of this cereal though omgz)

EDIT: Found the name, Marshmallow Alpha Bits!

As well as... badumtsss

CocaCola-Vanilla.jpg

marshmallowtumblr_l57ve8fwA41qzj0dpo1_50

Use to have this when i was way younger and i swear they tasted delicious! (Cant remember the name of this cereal though omgz)

EDIT: Found the name, Marshmallow Alpha Bits!

As well as... badumtsss.

Looks like Lucky Charms

the corner just down the road sells them (australia)

which one??!?! both?!?!

I haven't seen them in like 8 or more years

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Dream bars, Marble bars, im sure i have more that i miss

X79A GD65 (8D), 3820, 7770, 16GB (1600Mhz cas9), 850watt(ocz zx), storm trooper, h100, xonar xense, sp2500, pc350, asus PA248Q LG 22'' ips, razor black-widow ultimate 2013, 120GB intel 520 series 128GB crucial M4 2*3TB barracuda 2*1TB barracuda 2TB Hitachi 

God I miss Oreo O's Cereal... It was the best

oreos.jpg

Burger King's "Crunchy Cajun" Omg I am still addicted.

Mountain Dew is really hard to get around here :/

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Ribina 

Mate you can get literally Ribena EVERYWHERE in the UK! I mean literally every corner shop has it.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Personally Fried Ice cream cause I can't find it literally anywhere.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Mate you can get literally Ribena EVERYWHERE in the UK! I mean literally every corner shop has it.

Well they no longer import it here, and we have fried ice cream, had it last week along with a deep fried mars bar.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

cola.jpg

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

Well they no longer import it here, and we have fried ice cream, had it last week along with a deep fried mars bar.

Scotland is practically famous for the deep fried mars bar.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Scotland is practically famous for the deep fried mars bar.

Looks like you're going to have to make some space in your room. ;) 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Looks like you're going to have to make some space in your room. ;)

Already made. You dont even need to bring a bed! ;)

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

KFC Hot rods. 

Good Morning...

Already made. You dont even need to bring a bed! ;)

:( i wanna join:( 

;)

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

:( i wanna join:( 

;)

Done.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Done.

meh on second thought, i like my bed, i will bring it

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

In Sweden we had a flavored sparkling water named Clearly Canadian with a drop/cone-shaped bottle. I miss thoose alot, havent seen them in 10+ years and no other brand taste the same.

which one??!?! both?!?!

I haven't seen them in like 8 or more years

Whoops, fail spelling.

There is a corner STORE just down the road from where I live and when I go in I see the 600gram packets on the shelf. I live on the Southside of Brisbane, somewhere near the Pit aka The Alex aka Squeeze Club

Whoops, fail spelling.

There is a corner STORE just down the road from where I live and when I go in I see the 600gram packets on the shelf. I live on the Southside of Brisbane, somewhere near the Pit aka The Alex aka Squeeze Club

oh true.. that's kind of close by XD

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Altoids Sours. They discontinued them. :(

altoids-1024x267.jpg

I LOVED these. My tongue was burned for days, and I didn't care.

tFRhSSR.png

We still got that he in New Zealand.

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

best cookies ever51-LfH3SUTL.jpg

Still got these too, maybe slightly different name.

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

Georgie Pie but its coming back soon  :)

Georgie-Pie-2-KIC.jpg?width=460

Yeh, Im not old enough, but people have also said that they were not as god as people think they were.

Green Machine