Correction of something Linus said in the 450D review

Cokeman

Like what?

This, 4790k. I'm pretty sure there's a third one but I'd have to find it.

Please, don't derail the thread :P I don't want to @airdeano (IK you're watching us :P) to lock this thread

I'm already on his bad side, I know that much.

Please, don't derail the thread :P I don't want to @airdeano (IK you're watching us :P) to lock this thread

Im not trying to @AlwaysFSX wont accept the fact that he's wrong.

This, 4790k. I'm pretty sure there's a third one but I'd have to find it.

I'm already on his bad side, I know that much.

IT IS BETTER YOU CANT DENY THE FACT THAT ITS BETTER

Im not trying to @AlwaysFSX wont accept the fact that he's wrong.

You are complaining about an utterly meaningless term.

I'm not denying that a 4790k is "better" (ie: faster) for gaming but the margin of difference is sooooooooo low you cannot justify spending $100 more, or as you kept saying, $60 for it.

Damn. Angry mode engaged?

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

Damn. Angry mode engaged?

I don't see why he wont admit that he's wrong when he clearly is

because this seems like a pretty dumb discussion im going to hop right in: NVIDIA IS BETTER!

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1240 v3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 RAM: 16 GB GeIL Dragon 1600mhz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 770OC 2GB Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D Storage: 1TB WD, Blue, 120GB, munch ssd PSU: 600w Corsair 

Display: aoc tn something, Dell ips U24..  Keyboard: CM storm quickfire xt Brown switches Mouse: Logitech G502, Pricing: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8CBWjX

Need I really link you to this?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/201489-people-please-stop-telling-people-not-to-get-the-4790k-for-gaming/

I'm only saying it works because it's the same ignorant attitude you're giving off about what you say. I know full well that you can't but a dual-gpu card and single-gpu card in a system and have them work on Nvidias side. You're not getting the fact you're being extremely arrogant about a matter that has no significant value to be mentioned.

Tbh,noone is wrong in this thread from the beginning. Both on quad vs 4-way and hybrid SLI.

Technically,dual gpu in SLI is called quad sli but who cares? You can still call it 4 way if you want. quad=4.It's just terminology,deal with it.

About hybrid,if nvidia wanted,they could just enable it in just a drivers update.it both works and not ;)

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT THREAD?

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

neutral-gentlemen-l.png

Why is this not locked?

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT THREAD?

Another thread by a Troll OP who thinks he knows everything and thinks we give a shit.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

And I don't see what your problem is with the i7. Sure it may not be as good of a value as the 4690k but if someone can afford one do not tell them not to get it. And it is better thats why it costs more. And since you watch RWBY man do I have a logical theory about how that story will turn out that would probably make you mad. But if you want to get into that PM me

And I don't see what your problem is with the i7. Sure it may not be as good of a value as the 4690k but if someone can afford one do not tell them not to get it. And it is better thats why it costs more. And since you watch RWBY man do I have a logical theory about how that story will turn out that would probably make you mad. But if you want to get into that PM me

Because it's unnecessary wasting of money. As for RWBY, I doooooooooooon't caaaaaareeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm going to watch it because I like it. I'm not looking to find out how it will end. More likely than not you don't know how it ends because Monty hasn't posted enough to show where it's going.

Because it's unnecessary wasting of money. As for RWBY, I doooooooooooon't caaaaaareeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm going to watch it because I like it. I'm not looking to find out how it will end. More likely than not you don't know how it ends because Monty hasn't posted enough to show where it's going.

Just saying, spoiler (Don't look at then bottom if you don't want to find out)

Ruby and Cinder are then same person

Just saying, spoiler (Don't look at then bottom if you don't want to find out)

Ruby and Cinder are then same person

Do you know how large this screen is? I can see it clear as daylight without scrolling. Also, nope.

^-Finally... back to the thread yeey!

This... they'd enable it if they want, FYI you can Hybrid crossfire (into 3-way crossfire) a R9 295x2 with R9 290X... it's just a driver issue!!!

Yeah but... how many people are going to call it by it's "proper" term after being told something different than what they've used the entire time.

Do you know how large this screen is? I can see it clear as daylight without scrolling. Also, nope.

Yeah but... how many people are going to call it by it's "proper" term after being told something different than what they've used the entire time.

PM if you want my evidence

That's language, you can't deny triple=3 :P

And quad means four... we've been over this :P

PM if you want my evidence

Shower first, PM me if you really really want to. I don't think it'll affect how I see the show.

And quad means four... we've been over this :P

Shower first, PM me if you really really want to. I don't think it'll affect how I see the show.

But it doesn't matter what they mean in english Nvidia can call it that if they want

Man @Cokeman is on quite the troll roll today

So far we got this, that BS about i7 instead of i5 for budget gaming, and the derailing of the dumbest thing ever said about anything thread. All in a matter of hours.

Somebody must be a little salty about something... :/

Git Gud.

Man @Cokeman is on quite the troll roll today

So far we got this, that BS about i7 instead of i5 for budget gaming, and the derailing of the dumbest thing ever said about anything thread. All in a matter of hours.

Somebody must be a little salty about something... :/

I never said the i7 was for budget gaming. And I didn't purposely derail the dumbest thing ever thread someone else started it.

I never said the i7 was for budget gaming. And I didn't purposely derail the dumbest thing ever thread someone else started it.

And BTW the dumbest thing ever thread is back on rails I guess you could say.

mods save us.

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

mods save us.

Why?

Why?

I'd quote everything said previously but there's a bit to much.

Short story: Derailing is beginning.

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

I'd quote everything said previously but there's a bit to much.

Short story: Derailing is beginning.

The derailing is over we are back on topic.

How in the hell is this thread still going??? First off, @Cokeman, just accept the fact that you're wrong. Second, @airdeano or somebody get in here and lock this piece of crap thread. Getting tired of seeing this eyesore pop up all the freaking time.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

How in the hell is this thread still going??? First off, @Cokeman, just accept the fact that you're wrong. Second, @airdeano or somebody get in here and lock this piece of crap thread. Getting tired of seeing this eyesore pop up all the freaking time.

Im not wrong thats what Nvidia says how can I be wrong if I'm saying what Nvidia says?