Correction of something Linus said in the 450D review

Cokeman

Your not getting what I'm saying there are no single gpu cards and dual gpu cards that you can SLI

Yes there are. 680 and 690. Titan Black and Titan Z.

Yeah... just look :P:

OP: then why they call 2x R9 295x2 4-way Crossfire?

Because that's crossfire different naming scheme.

Because that's crossfire different naming scheme.

Not really... Just replace SLI with Crossfire...

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Yes there are. 680 and 690. Titan Black and Titan Z.

No because they have to have the same amount of ram. A Titan black has 6gb and a Titan z has 12gb

Not really... Just replace SLI with Crossfire...

But amd can change the 4 way and quad thing if they want

No because they have to have the same amount of ram. A Titan black has 6gb and a Titan z has 12gb

Each core on the Titan Z has 6 GB.... Wow you just discredited everything you've said the past 4 hours.

That sums it up i think..

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

Each core on the Titan Z has 6 GB.... Wow you just discredited everything you've said the past 4 hours.

Doesn't matter. Doesn't work.

Yes it does.

Does not.

Prove me wrong.

Look it up

But amd can change the 4 way and quad thing if they want

Sure they can, but people won't give a rat's ass. They'll keep calling it what they want.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I did. Going by Nvidia's rules, it works.

It works fine but only in theory. Nvidia won't allow ''hybrid'' SLI through its drivers i believe.

Party pooper,sorry.

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

It works fine but only in theory. Nvidia won't allow ''hybrid'' SLI through its drivers i believe.

Party pooper,sorry.

That's what I thought they have to be the same model doesn't matter of everything about them is the same.

Party pooper,sorry.

Break the driver. It works.

Break the driver. It works.

See told you so anyway, I'm right I think I have given you enough evidence.

See told you so anyway, I'm right I think I have given you enough evidence.

No you haven't. Because I'm still right. Because I said so.

See how your ignorance sounds or do you need more evidence?

No you haven't. Because I'm still right. Because I said so.

See how your ignorance sounds or do you need more evidence?

Funny thing about the human race if they have in their mind that their right about something no matter how much valid evidence you give them they won't ever change it.

Funny thing about the human race if they have in their mind that their right about something no matter how much valid evidence you give them they won't ever change it.

As we've done with you lately. 

As we've done with you lately. 

What? The i7 4790K is better if someone has the money to get one don't tell them not to get it. But lets not start that back up again.

What? The i7 4790K is better if someone has the money to get one don't tell them not to get it. But lets not start that back up again.

Oh too bad. You've caused a couple of really pointless arguments today.

Oh too bad. You've caused a couple of really pointless arguments today.

Like what?