iPhone 6 to feature (only) 1 GB of RAM?

T4cC0re

It's best if they moved onto 2 GB. 1 GB may be fine now but it will be crashville 2 updates down the line as iOS gets more memory intensive.

My iPod Touch 4 was fine when it was launched with 256 MB of RAM, became crash prone after a year or so and now it is unusable.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

the hell???? What so you can play flappy bird at 60 frames??? What on earth does an iphone need ram for???

lol instagram!

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

Who cares about phone specifications? Important is only if that thing works well and smooth. Comparing my windowsphone Lumia 920 to my android tablet with Tegra3 and 2GB RAM is day and night difference. That's why I let that tablet to my mom. (Yes both devices have same display resolution so there is no additional power needed for tablet to spare).

Who cares about phone specifications? Important is only if that thing works well and smooth. Comparing my windowsphone Lumia 920 to my android tablet with Tegra3 and 2GB RAM is day and night difference. That's why I let that tablet to my mom. (Yes both devices have same display resolution so there is no additional power needed for tablet to spare).

Everyone cares about specs to a certain degree. The current iPads constantly crash because of the pathetically low amount of RAM. If your computer crashed because of the low amount of RAM wouldn't you think "geez, I hope they add some more to the next model"?