[Updated 6.2] Mega PC!!! 900D | 3930K | SLI Titan's First watercooled build Oodles of HQ Pics inside!

SoloTwo

What type/brand of slleving is that or does it come with that PSU?

Corsair braided cables.

$3500ish

Sleeving the tubbing... Why didn't I think of that? It's brilliant! Can't wait to see more!

Starting to run into issues, case isn't really as big as it seems.  Going to have to figure out a different way to mount my res and pump, waaaay too tall.  When I was drawing it up I guess I really didn't take into account the 60mm rad with another set of fans.

Well figured out what I have to do, time to order more fittings.....  Hopefully I'll get some pictures up for you guys tonight.

Well another update, last for tonight.  No photos tonight, just noticed they shorted me 4 more fittings so I have to deal with that tomorrow.  Had perfect customer service before this not sure what's going on this time.

Sleeving the tubbing... Why didn't I think of that? It's brilliant! Can't wait to see more!

Its been around for years...look on OCN lol. It's not popular for a very simple reason. Everytime u fiddle with ur fittings/tubing, u'll have to adjust the sleeving if they are not used with heat shrink. Looks good though. Just impractical.

Its been around for years...look on OCN lol. It's not popular for a very simple reason. Everytime u fiddle with ur fittings/tubing, u'll have to adjust the sleeving if they are not used with heat shrink. Looks good though. Just impractical.

I'm sure at some point I may become extremely annoyed and regret my decision.

Here's a quick picture of the res filled and lit up.  Even with 2 led's its not quite what I was hoping for, they light up underneath more than anything else but they do produce some neat effects with the bubbles.

8876442402_eb688c3c38_c.jpg

Looks nice, but the bubbles aren't going to be there forever, eventually you'll have to bleed it out, and spooosh, no bubbles.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Well just got my hands on another Titan, its tempting to watercool them right away but I think I'll wait a bit and just make sure I have an idea what I'm doing before I strip down two Titans. 

All my fittings should be here surely by Friday and some will be here tomorrow so hopefully I can start putting stuff together.  Tonight I'll work on taking some photos of what I have so far.

The braided tubing is a really cool idea that I've never seen anywhere else. This build should turn out to be pretty awesome in the end. Enjoy your dual Titans and you also have my support for Build Log of the Week when you finish.

The braided tubing is a really cool idea that I've never seen anywhere else. This build should turn out to be pretty awesome in the end. Enjoy your dual Titans and you also have my support for Build Log of the Week when you finish.

Lol this ur first forum? :P

Nice photos. Are you shooting RAW or JPEG?

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I love the braided tubing dont really see it at all.

The braided tubing is a really cool idea that I've never seen anywhere else. This build should turn out to be pretty awesome in the end. Enjoy your dual Titans and you also have my support for Build Log of the Week when you finish.

Thanks guys.

Lol this ur first forum? :P

Yes we get it, you've seen it done before.  But honestly its not the most common practice.

Nice photos. Are you shooting RAW or JPEG?

RAW

Ok got bored so I took some photos.

8886976217_9059f2d79e_c.jpg

8887601364_d95e699b5b_c.jpg

8886979289_21f236f05c_c.jpg

8887604128_e13dca0dfd_c.jpg

8886982725_10952daa34_c.jpg

8887607894_375fd3c4f8_c.jpg

Some of the fittings, more coming tomorrow and Friday.

8886985373_e0bd623ab3_c.jpg

8887609752_5ef7d0905e_c.jpg

8886989131_f0375600b7_c.jpg

8887614096_9b8179d3a3_c.jpg

8887616410_3b3596b086_c.jpg

Tomorrow I might be able to start working on more of the loop, not 100% sure.  The fittings I need to mount the res and pump won't be here till friday.  I might be able to run one line of tubing and test out the sleeving but we'll see.

What I mean is that I like the fact u went for it even if it isn't practical! Aesthetics FTW!!

I guarantee tomorrow when i start working on it I'm going to be regretting my decision.  :mellow:

that reservoir.....jizz

CPU: Intel i7-7700k @4.8 Ghz Motherbord: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon | RAM: GeIL Super Luce 32GB 2400MHz | Video Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 Founders Edition |
 | SSD: Samsung 960 EVO 500GB M.2 | Power Supply: Corsair HX850i 850W Platinum Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass |

CPU Block: Phanteks Glacier C350i GPU Block: Phanteks Full Cover GTX 1080 | GPU Back Plate: EK Full Cover EK-FC1080 GTX | Reservoir: EK RES X3 250 |
| Radiator: EK CoolStream SE 360 Slim Triple Rad | Pump: EK-XTOP Revo D5 PWM Pump Plexi Tubing: EK DuraClear 8/8ID 1/2OD Tubing |
Coolant: Mayhems Non Stain Blue Dye + Distilled Water | Fittings: EK ACF 10/13mm Compression fittings black Fans: Corsair HD120 RGB & Phanteks PH-F120SP |

Monitor: 2x Samsung s34e790c (34" 21:9 3440x1440) Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Chroma RGB  | Mouse: Razer Mamba Chroma RGB Mouse Pad: TSM Grunge |
Headset: Logitech G930 Wheel: Logitech G920 |

I guarantee tomorrow when i start working on it I'm going to be regretting my decision. :mellow:

Aww nonono! It may be impractical but if u don't change ur tubing or fittings or the color of ur sleeves, then it should be nice. It's unique just kinda a hassle hence the unpopularity. +1 to you sir!

looks really sweeeet :) btw nice cablesleeving!

that reservoir.....jizz

Not something you see everyday thats for sure.

Aww nonono! It may be impractical but if u don't change ur tubing or fittings or the color of ur sleeves, then it should be nice. It's unique just kinda a hassle hence the unpopularity. +1 to you sir!

Should be fine, at least the first loop will only have 3 runs of tubing.

looks really sweeeet :) btw nice cablesleeving!

You can thank Corsair.  They look great just wish they were thicker.  Down the road I'm probably going to start learning how to do my own heatshrinkless sleeving.

I Like the Tubing D:

Thanks.

Got a bunch more fittings today and some sleeved sata cables though the fittings I will need to mount my res won't be here till tomorrow.  I should be able to get some work done tonight including the first run of the tubing.  Hopefully I'll get some in progress shots later tonight.

Stay away from ModMyToys Acrylic LED plugs, besides being extremely dim they are apparently fragile as hell.  They both just snapped off just when I was disassembling my reservoir.  Well no leds for the res apparently...

post-21731-0-36248200-1369973687_thumb.j

post-21731-0-42889200-1369973694_thumb.j

post-21731-0-81048600-1369973701_thumb.j

post-21731-0-50999000-1369973709_thumb.j

Ok got the first run of tubing sleeved and installed.

8898414681_e4a8a8737f_c.jpg

8899032944_e51dde16a7_c.jpg

8899034754_bb3a32626b_c.jpg

Mounting the reservoir will be quite the experience tomorrow, might be a bit of a tight fit but it should be fine.  Also I might be able to use extensions to mount the res to the radiator without using any tubing which will make my life a bit easier with the tight space.  More to come tomorrow.

Oh, also ordered these two SLI bridge covers, I'll figure out which one to use later.

3-sli-bridge-cover-black.jpg3-sli-bridge-cover-black.jpg

Available here.

Looking good, i love how you layout the loop

look so clean especially with that tube sleeve

I'll go with the NVIDIA one, the rog logo on the motherboard is more than enough to show off the asus rog theme

it glows really nicely, know it since I myself using the max V formula

that sleeving with those fittings look sooo good! :D.