Project Ultima [Build log]

IMCustoms

Damn you Asus ROG ! :D :D

Why ???

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I don't really like red color :D

Shut up, your skin gets red also red is the color of your blood, how can't you like red ? you can always get a TUF motherboard and paint the thermal shield.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Shut up, your skin gets red also red is the color of your blood, how can't you like red ? you can always get a TUF motherboard and paint the thermal shield.

I'm not human, my skin goes green and acid flows trough my veins  :rolleyes:  :lol:

I'm not human, my skin goes green and acid flows trough my veins  :rolleyes:  :lol:

So you can say you are toxic :P  .

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

The Serbian version is also up, for all of my people out there :D

Hey guys,

Let's get to some serious business :D I had to test fit some fittings and here's some dirty pics of everything assembled :)

20141218144121.jpg

20141218144319.jpg

20141218144613.jpg

20141218150824.jpg

20141218150845.jpg

20141218151030.jpg

That looks amazing! Especially the pump! Can't wait to see it inside the case!

Spoiler

CPU intel potato2 | Motherboard xpotato69 | RAM DDRPotato | GPU potato 6969 Ti | Case potato curbiide | Storage WD potato GB grey | PSU lakesonic 69 potato Watts | Display(s)69" 0.5K potato 69*69 | Cooling 4 heatpipe fried potato | Keyboard 69 key potato switches | Mouse yukon gold potato | Sound 6.9 surround potato | Operating System OS69 potato

CPU I7 5700HQ |  RAM 8gb DDR3 | GPU GTX 960M | Storage 1 TB HGST HDD | Display 15.6" 1080p IPS panel | Keyboard Steelseries RGB | Operating System Windows 10

CPU R7 3800x |  RAM 32 GB 3200MHZ DDR4| GPU RX 5700XT Ref. | Storage 1TB m.2 NVME, 2x 500GB SSD, 4TB and 750gb hdd | Display LG 32GK850F-BKeyboard Aorus K7 with reds | PSU Corsair RM750X | Case Corsair 275R | Operating System Windows 10

Talk to me about a drain.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

That looks amazing! Especially the pump! Can't wait to see it inside the case!

Thanks, it won't be exactly insude the "case", but nvm. :D

Talk to me about a drain.

I changed my original plan a little bit, it won't go through both of the bottom pannels, but just through first one and at an angle.. And there will be a plug, but when I have to drain a loop, I can replace it with a regular flexible tubing 1/2-3/4 fitting and drain it easily, cause it will be the lowest point of the front side of the build. :)

then you move house xD

it's okay use a lot of bubble wrap and put it on your lab.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Hey guys,

I'm sorry for no videos or updates from last week, but I'm sick and I can't film anything or really do anything hard on the rig.. So here's some stuff I gathered for the project, that you still didn't see :)

I've started bending and sanding some tubing, just to try it.. So I'll probably do that over the weekend and update you later ;)

20141226213453.jpg

20141226214231.jpg

20141226213642.jpg

20141226213540.jpg

20141226213804.jpg

20141226215330.jpg

20141226215513.jpg

20141226215554.jpg

20141226215828.jpg

What are you gonna do with the rainbow wires?

Spoiler

CPU intel potato2 | Motherboard xpotato69 | RAM DDRPotato | GPU potato 6969 Ti | Case potato curbiide | Storage WD potato GB grey | PSU lakesonic 69 potato Watts | Display(s)69" 0.5K potato 69*69 | Cooling 4 heatpipe fried potato | Keyboard 69 key potato switches | Mouse yukon gold potato | Sound 6.9 surround potato | Operating System OS69 potato

CPU I7 5700HQ |  RAM 8gb DDR3 | GPU GTX 960M | Storage 1 TB HGST HDD | Display 15.6" 1080p IPS panel | Keyboard Steelseries RGB | Operating System Windows 10

CPU R7 3800x |  RAM 32 GB 3200MHZ DDR4| GPU RX 5700XT Ref. | Storage 1TB m.2 NVME, 2x 500GB SSD, 4TB and 750gb hdd | Display LG 32GK850F-BKeyboard Aorus K7 with reds | PSU Corsair RM750X | Case Corsair 275R | Operating System Windows 10

Hey guys,

I'm sorry for no videos or updates from last week, but I'm sick and I can't film anything or really do anything hard on the rig.. So here's some stuff I gathered for the project, that you still didn't see :)

I've started bending and sanding some tubing, just to try it.. So I'll probably do that over the weekend and update you later ;)

What will you use the jumpers for ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

"Rainbow wires" :D Will be used as extensions for power/reset switches and LEDs.. And maybe some USB2.0 and HD Audio extensions :)

"Rainbow wires" :D Will be used as extensions for power/reset switches and LEDs.. And maybe some USB2.0 and HD Audio extensions :)

Okay just fix the above use AUTO.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I hope you had a great time during the Holidays, and I wish you all a productive and happy new 2015 ! :D

And here is a little update:
I was a bit sick, so I couldn't film the remaining few videos, but I'm ok now and they will be up soon :)

Also I had a little setback.. Bitspower mistakenly sent me some wrong prototype fittings that are narrower than they should be, so I'm now waiting for a new shipment to continue the work on my tubing etc..

And a one more thing, I got a nice tripod and mobile phone holder for my "Studio", so filming and shooting from now on will be a bit more controlled and easier :)

20150108104122.jpg

Bitspower RAM Block Unboxing and Mounting Tutorial is UP ! :)

• 2 weeks later...
A little update:

I've been a bit busy so I delayed editing my final unboxing/tutorial video, but it's coming in a day or two (I hope so) :D

And I sent Bitspower's fittings back and I'm waiting for new ones, so I'm now test fitting and final measuring everything before assembling :)

And I want to say THANKS to all of you supporting me! :)

IMCustoms reached first 2 milestones,

Got more than 100Likes

Got more than 1000views

And also I want to invite everyone that still don't know about those stuff to join and check them out ;)

The sexiness is to strong. Help.

The X Desk«BuildLog»

.:Custom Watercooled Desk - Gaming Cave:.

Feel free to take a look, I would highly appreciate it.