TheBrenz

Pccasegear

Koolroom

PerformancePCs

I'm from Aus :)

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

Computer Lounge and Elive.co.nz. I dont like the look of the competitors websites and dont want to pay for international shipping.

In Germany I have to check a ton of sites to always find the cheapest. And you have to be careful because smaller retailer sites don't necessarily also have the newest version >.>

It's like 4-5 big sites+Amazon 

And for watercooling? Even more sites and 25$ shipping

I live canada computers because it's close. Also, they let you look into the CPU socket of your motherboard before you buy it.

Amazon and Newegg!

^^ This

If its something I need asap there are a couple small shops here but their selection is horrible and the prices suck so I only ever go there if I have a client with a down critical box that I need a part for but dont have a spare to put them up and running before I can get something shipped.  

Amazon and Newegg!

Same here.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

NCIX, Amazon 

CPU Intel Core i5-4670K 4.2GHz Quad-Core    CPU Cooler Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid     Motherboard MSI Z87-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150   Memory Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600     Storage Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB 2.5" SSD     Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM    Video Card MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB   Case Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 (Black) ATX Mid Tower   Power Supply Corsair 750W ATX12V / EPS12V  Optical Drive none Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 ultimate

Microcenter, ebay, amazon, newegg, etc. Trusted stores that ship to the US and has the lowest price.

Newegg

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

Canada Computers and NCIX mostly, but anywhere that has the best deals.

I occasionally buy components on eBay but never hard drives and the other places are Scan International and sometimes Aria if Scan is out of stock and I can't be arsed to wait.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

it depends on the price.....some from Amazon and some from Microcenter.

I buy PC parts mostly from memoryexpress and sometimes from computerrack or something like that. Also I look at the deals on ncix and often want to buy something from there but I don't have a disposable income:(

Find the cheapest price online, then price beat at Memory Express (or NCIX if its not available at ME).

Amazon, newegg, ncix, whichever site has it the cheapest.

I use pcpartpicker.com to find the lowest price among them.

Blood-Box (Current) - 4790K @ 4.4GHz 1.175v | MSI Z97M GamingMSI R9 290 TF | 16GB ADATA XPG v1.0 CL9 | patiently waiting on the CoolerMaster MasterCase Pro 3 | Corsair RM650 | Noctua NH-U12S | OCZ Vertex 460 240GB SSD | Seagate 2TB HDD

Feishi (Gift to my bro) - 4770K @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte Z87 UD5H | Gigabyte GTX 760 WFx3 2.0 | 16GB Patriot Viper 3 CL9 | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Corsair AX750 | Noctua NH-C14 | Seagate 2TB HDD

Amazon and Newegg!

Same.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch