A Square Dilemma

Nexus

So gents, I happen to be attending a wedding this Saturday and a I require your input to solve a small wardrobe dilemma.

Out of the two pocket square styles which do you think looks best (sorry about the photo quality). Ill leave it up to your (hopefully) very capable hands.

Style 1:

LgpNtQW.jpg

Style 2:

4uKUVOO.jpg

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

Can you host them somewhere and embed, these things take a million years to open on this forum if they are hosted here, I think they do it intentionally to discourage hosting images here lol

Sorry bud, I can't even see any images.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Can you host them somewhere and embed, these things take a million years to open on this forum if they are hosted here, I think they do it intentionally to discourage hosting images here lol

Sorry bud, I can't even see any images.

I was using dropbox and like a noob they weren't set to public so only i could see them. Using imgur now so it should work.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

I prefer style 1, it's more subtle. I'm not a fan of style 2, it looks a little...not good.

Style 1, all da way.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Style 2 pops out more. Go with that, keep flexin and take home one of dem bridesmaids (secretly wishing they were the one getting married). 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Style 2, the lighting isn't flattering it to well here, but in the same light as image 1 it'll look dapper.

Take style 2, ignore bonbon he is a philistine and knows nothing.

I prefer style 1, it's more subtle. I'm not a fan of style 2, it looks a little...not good.

Style 1, all da way.

philistine!

Take style 2, ignore bonbon he is a philistine and knows nothing.

philistine!

Such rude

So offense

Very hurt

wow

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I will resist my overwhelming temptation to post a .gif

I won't.

8igrxt1.gif

Style 2, but not as as you did it, make it look intentional, not like the pocket got fisted and it's just laying there.

Also, what did you do to that knot??

not like the pocket got fisted and it's just laying there

Oh sweet Jesus and heavens above, that's an image.

Honestly, neither... It doesn't go with the tie and shirt at all.

I was going to say that too  ^_^

Go for a plain white or gray one if you have any

If not go for number 1. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Style 2 pops out more. Go with that, keep flexin and take home one of dem bridesmaids (secretly wishing they were the one getting married). 

Just the one? You, sir, lack ambition :P

Seriously though that probably wont happen.

Honestly, neither... It doesn't go with the tie and shirt at all.

Technically its not supposed to, also when it comes to a tartan/checked having a tie like that would look odd imo.

Style 2, but not as as you did it, make it look intentional, not like the pocket got fisted and it's just laying there.

Also, what did you do to that knot??

But, but i like fisting...

The knot looks bad in those photos due to the way its resting, it looks a lot better otherwise

ButY5DKIQAE8vqC.jpg

Its called a trinity knot, it looks much better than the standard Windsor knot imo.

Style 1 would be my pick, its subtle and sleek.

My rig: Case: Cooler master storm scout

CPU: I5 3570k - Ram:  8Gb Kingston HyperX Blu

GPU: GTX 660 - Sorage: 2-1TB WD black;  120 GB samsung 840

honeydew-melon.jpg

I see what you gone done did there.

Second looks better. First one looks like an old mans suit

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Just the one? You, sir, lack ambition :P

Seriously though that probably wont happen.

Hahaha, I'm more of the give all my attention to one at a time types.

P.S: I'd love to see a build log of that trinity knot.  

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

What's funny is, my name's actually Lewis.

Mine isn't Simon sadly. Paul is a good name, I wouldn't mind that.

Mine isn't Simon sadly. Paul is a good name, I wouldn't mind that.

I dislike my name, fortunately I don't have to say it very often as I don't talk to myself or refer to myself in the third person, or introduce myself to many people because I generally dislike human beings with a small number of high quality expections.

I just sounded like a monumental douchebag there, see I am aware of it but I don't care. :D

Hahaha, I'm more of the give all my attention to one at a time types.

P.S: I'd love to see a build log of that trinity knot.  

Its fairly easy actually, it looks a lot more complex than it is.

trinity-knot-diagram.png

There are plenty of videos on youtube too.