A Square Dilemma

Nexus

Its fairly easy actually, it looks a lot more complex than it is.

There are plenty of videos on youtube too.

Thank you sir. I am off to practice furiously.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

I dislike my name, fortunately I don't have to say it very often as I don't talk to myself or refer to myself in the third person, or introduce myself to many people because I generally dislike human beings with a small number of high quality expections.

I just sounded like a monumental douchebag there, see I am aware of it but I don't care. :D

I hate people that talk in third person, it irritates me to no end.

At least you aren't called Barry...

You'd be this Holland_Bobby_MPTV_004_Barry_White_49.jp or this 9581_Barry-Manilow_copy_2.jpg

..actually Barry White was cool as heck..

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Thanks for the help guys. Its appreciated. Im going to go with style 2, but i will attempt to refold in order to make it look better.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

Is that a grey shirt, blue tie and red and green checkered pocket square? If so, I think you have bigger problems than how to fold you pocket square.

To be a bit helpful, I think you should go with a less formal fold of your pocket square since the color or pattern is not very formal. I would also advice to go with a Windsor or Four-in-hand knot, a wedding isn't the right place to be different IMO. 

Is that a grey shirt, blue tie and red and green checkered pocket square? If so, I think you have bigger problems than how to fold you pocket square.

To be a bit helpful, I think you should go with a less formal fold of your pocket square since the color or pattern is not very formal. I would also advice to go with a Windsor or Four-in-hand knot, a wedding isn't the right place to be different IMO.

The shirt isn't grey although it does look it in the picture. The pocket square is tartan. It's customary at weddings here to wear tartan somewhere(or something like a thistle corsge/buttonhole) and a tartan shirt or tie looks awful in my opinion- and there is no way in hell in wearing a kilt. As for the tie, I feel the Windsor knot is over used and looks pretty dull. A Trinity or elderedge looks smarter imo.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D