Samsung finally unveils the Galaxy Alpha

Nineshadow

When and how much ?

I decided to actually read it, why a 720p screen ?????

Can you see the difference between 720p and 1080p in a 4.7'' screen?

This phone looks pretty damn fine compare to the S5, the only downside is the price obviously, heard that this thing costs about 600$

My current rig for entertainment/gaming: i5 4570 3,2GHz; MSI B85M-E45; ZOTAC GTX760 AMP!; 8GB (2x4GB) by Kingston; Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm; Corsair 200R, Corsair VS650; Dell U2312HM, Samsung DVD R/W optical drive; CM Devastator; Corsair MM400 gaming pad

For the specs it shows it's not a flagship like S5 or Note 3...

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.

Can you see the difference between 720p and 1080p in a 4.7'' screen?

This phone looks pretty damn fine compare to the S5, the only downside is the price obviously, heard that this thing costs about 600$

They need to look at the competition, i personally love 1080p over 720p even on phones, and that is way to expensive

Especially with nexus 6 rumors 

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Unless this is some sort of  low-cost option and costs 20-30% less than the S5, it's very disappointing.

Also, that only looks like a metal band with the same plastic back. This should have microSD and a 1080p screen with a 2300+ mAh battery for it to compete against the HTC One M8

I'd rather buy an iPhone over this. At least I wouldn't have to deal with touchwiz.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

It does not seem like a "flagship" to me, more of a "sinkingship"... It seems like a downgrade from the S5... 

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.

4.7'' , I wonder where that came from...

Interested in Business and Technology

Looks like a perfume commercial

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

1860 mAh battery?

whatever...

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

Wow.. that is one freaking ugly phone.

It looks like those early cameras with the retro square look.

And I don't know why, but I have a a feeling I already seen this look before, also, from Samsung.

If they try to target the coming iPhone, they should invest on design.

Well, its not a flagship, but the fact that Samsung is FINALLY moving to metal is a very good sign.

Samsung Iphone 7

If they don't want get into trouble, they should call it the Samsung iFone or Phonei.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Hopefully the note 4 is aluminium then it will be way better then this.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..