What is your favourite potato?

Enderman

Lol just for fun :D

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

The LTT forums really asks the most important questions.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

My favourite potato is teh PS4.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

I like the tator rounds from hardees

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

#MashedPotatoMasterRace. All other types of potato's are inferior. ;)

Um excuse me, I quite like my hashed potato. :(

DAZZA THE DRAGON, MEMER AND KING OF DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW.

The LTT forums really asks the most important questions.

like if humans can digest hay :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

tumblr_m94zvuDZ0C1qe6s2do1_500.jpg

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Fry it with some oil and nice seasoning. Simple but it tastes soooo good.

Aaaaand now my mouth is watering

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

I prefer mine with clap processors and extra sass.

Error: 410

Roasted sweet potatoes are actually the best ones.

Over here, we put them right into the burning wood, once there is no more fire at sight. It takes some time to get them properly cooked, but it's one of the most delightful vegetables you can eat.

No salt, no oil, just take the fresh vegetable out of the dirt once it's time, clean it, dry it and put them in the heat of burning chopped wood. After the flames are no longer present, there will be no black smoke and the vegetable gets its flavor concentrated together with the taste of woods.

asado_asador_paso_6.jpg

post-53148-0-49660100-1407726626_thumb.j

post-53148-0-49660100-1407726626_thumb.j

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

f37e_potatos_plush_couch.jpg

Personally, any sort of potato will do. These are amazing too.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Baked because you get to drown it bacon or meat or other delicious treats that make it even better.

Exactly 

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

Roasted sweet potatoes are actually the best ones.

Over here, we put them right into the burning wood, once there is no more fire at sight. It takes some time to get them properly cooked, but it's one of the most delightful vegetables you can eat.

No salt, no oil, just take the fresh vegetable out of the dirt once it's time, clean it, dry it and put them in the heat of burning chopped wood. After the flames are no longer present, there will be no black smoke and the vegetable gets its flavor concentrated together with the taste of woods.

asado_asador_paso_6.jpg

That sounds nice i wanna try that :)

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

RAW potatoes are the best potatoes

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III