the z2 is very underated, super snappy phone, great screen and build quality, waterproof, one of the top best camera, mimus a couple apps and settings, its very close to stock android, just some xtra feature that make sense and not useless.

by the way, the linustechtips mod is awsome!!

Best thing about the Z2 is the camera and waterproof. The skins look very high quality 

What I like about the Z2 is the beautiful display and for dbrand is I like their service that they're doing

I like everything about the Z2 but most of all i love the IPS displays and i wish all the manufacturers would use them and Dbrand has some really bad ass skins 

First time user.  I hope I am doing this right.  That phone looks pretty great.  Good luck to us all.

the dust proof!! i need that because there is a hella ton of dust in my house, and the skin looks awesone with that fancy orange color

Need that Z2 battery life, and the hard finish on the skin looks awesome, much cooler than the glossy, rounded skins that you'd find at your typical cell-phone kiosk.

The phone screen looks amazing and having a phone that doesnt need charged in the middle of the day would be a major plus! Also I love dbrands variety of skins and how well they fit on the devices, and the fact that they're willing to do this giveaway is awesome!

Sorry my phone double submitted (at least on my screen it did) so if it did could this one please be removed.

The Z2 is one of the only non-Nexus premium priced/skinned phone that I would actually buy.

Front speaking speakers and system wide equalizer?

Camera that actually works well and have huge resolution to play with Photoshop?

Hey, this thing won't die if I'm caught in a downpour?

BALLER.

And for dBrand, the only reason why my Nexus 4 don't have a skin on it was because they couldn't do a custom design at the time I contacted them. (I'm a sucker for custom things)

*Double Post Internet Hiccup*

Edited by NienorGT

I like the IPS panel of the Z2. Dbrand is cool too for sponsoring the phone.

I love the front facing speakers of the phone combined with the glass back and metal frame. The processor is also pretty awesome

dbrand? Their designs are pretty cool and there are some awesome combinations available.

The z2 is a sexy phone. and the dbrand skin is like a gucci 2-piece. ;)

the premium feel, excellent display and the waterproof nature of the phone are only complemented by the also premium quality and neat look of the skin.

If i were a micro usb data cable, I would have liked to be inside THAT phone. :wub:

Jokes apart, nice review Linus.

Love the Z2 because of the performance, battery life and because itswaterproof!

I like dband because they make really nice skins that dont suck

Desktop: i7-6700K / Asus Z170 S / H100i V2 / LPX 2400Mhz 16GB / 960 EVO 250GB / 2x 860 EVO 500GB / RM750i  / NZXT H440 XB271H + Z22n Monitors

Laptop: Thinkpad T450s / i7-5600U / 12GB / 860 EVO 500GB

I absolutely love that you can submerge the phone! And oh boy that skin true nerdgasm

I haven't been able to figure out how well the z2 if I use. Because I can only look at the features of the website and youtube. But if it is true, the most I like is the screen, the camera, and water resistant. body cell phone makes people easy to use it. I hope that's true if you can use z2 everyday.

This phone is awesome, as well the skins look awesome too.

I love that Sony has put front facing speakers on the Z2, but my favourite part has to be the IPS screen. I have had quite a bit of time with the Z2 and it looks EPIC!

The best part of dbrand is just what they do. It is a really cool idea to be able to have your own personal skin on your phone, tablet, console whatever the case may be.

I always love to see more phones with great displays. And if its coupled with great other specifications, rock on.

But the idea of custom wrapped phones seems kinda weird to me since they never seem available for the niece kind of phones i buy. :/

wow It is indeed an awesome phone with those front facing speakers and the awesome battery life... something more phones should have :D

And btw awesome that they provided you with a review unit!

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

The camera is awesome and the frontfacing speakers are great.

dbrand has some really awesome skins, and high quality.

I like the Z2 more than the S5. Its almost they are on par with the M8. And they sponsored this video!