I love the front facing speakers, and I love that dbrand sponsored this video giveaway!

I really like the shape of the phone, and I love dbrands' palette selection!

Front facing speakers. FINALLY ON SOMETHING OTHER THAN HTC.

Entry

Loving this new phone. Old iPhone 4s is getting old would be nice to win. This phone would be great because of a better OS and for the speakers. Plus it's rocking that amazing skin that is just amazing. Complements to dbrand!

Theebio

Entry

Loving this new phone. Old iPhone 4s is getting old would be nice to win. This phone would be great because of a better OS and for the speakers. Plus it's rocking that amazing skin that is just amazing. Complements to dbrand!

Theebio

I really REALLY want this phone!!!Unlike other flagships, this phone stands out the most for me.

the s5 is too...meh.

the g3 is a little too big and i heard the screen quality isnt as nice as others.

the m8 while perfect in every way, isnt a rugged smart phone,

And the z2 actually is the best overall device (for me), its water and dust proof, s801 cpu, 3gb ram, really good looks and stellar battery life

And like alot of people, im a proud ownerof an xperia z1

and while the battery life and screen quality was pretty disappointing, the photos it took was realy nice,

here's some reference photos i took 

best of all the z1 proofed that sony really took build quality ultra seriously, my z1 took ALOT of battering and everything still works, and unlike other devices(htc m7, s4)
the device is very durable, it only made a scratch even it suffered from multiple accidental chest height corner drop, all it did was a tiny little scratch,
and coming from and htc m7 with a similar experience which ended with a huge dent and lots of scratches, i can say i'm deeply impressed with the build quality of sony devices.
as for the user experience, the phone never bogged down on me, and yes, the feature load may not be as heavy compared to the s4 and may not look as good as sense 5(at the time)
but it gets the job done really well and even after 6 months of intense usage, it still feels like new and handles every day tasks and heavy games like a champ
and i really hope the z2 can live up to the amazing build quality and user experience the z1 offered, and i really wish i would be choosen(although that may not be possible)
and thank you linus and dbrand so much for creating this givaway :)

I love them because they love you

Its all looks these days

I love the fact that the speakers are front facing ( all phones should've adopted this idea by now ) and the change to ips for the display. Also the skin is as breathtaking as my wife's. Good job Dbrand!!

I love the Sony Xperia Z2 especially for its styling and its waterproof capabilities. My favorite thing about dbrand is their awesome custom skins!

I really like the 21.0megapixel camera about dbrand they have amazing skins. 

I just want a simple ui and that's what the z2 has and top it with a sexy skin by dbrand, this phone is perfect

I think the Z2 looks like a sharp phone, and the front facing speakers really appeal to me.

as for dbrand, I think they're great. I like to customize my phone now and again (and to cover up scratch marks), and they deliver a quality skin with a really easy-to-pick website.

The linustechtips logo and retro-looking characters on the back look beast :D

And from the video it looks like dbrand makes really good skins.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

amazing phone. good waterproof function and really nice camera, i want one Linus !, regards from argentina.

My favorite thing is that it has front facing speakers.  Finally, other companies are taking notes from the HTC one.

I own the xperia Z, which is first of it's series, wasn't impressed much by the Z1, however the Z2 is definetely a sucessor and offers a great variety of features and upgrades, such as a better screen, an upgraded camera, with a much faster processor, a longer battery life, and my favorite feature that's introduced in this series of the phone... front facing speakers, which if I'm not wrong no longer deteriorate after being submerged in water, unlike the previous versions of the phone where you would have to wait for long lasting period of time or blow dry the speaker hole for it to function properly again, otherwise being left with a nearly nonfunctional speaker. I can truly say this is without a doubt the #1 contender for best phone of 2014/2015 as of yet, I just wish they got it right the first time with the xperia Z, but that's plain marketing technique.

As far as dbrand, was not familiar with the company untill being introduced to it through Linus in his videos, and from what I can tell, seems like a reliable company, that manufactures high quality skins, and does it in a luxurious and prestigious, plus user friendly manner.

That's pretty much all I have to say on this topic, never the less, linustechtips is one the greatest youtube reviewers, that does honest, and well detailed reviews, which you can definately rely on. Ciao.

I cannot believe that dbrand is teaming up with LTT to give away a Z2 ― that's amazing! It could not come up at a better time for me, as I really need a new phone: I may have had an incident between my HTC Sensation XE and a rather large puddle 6-12 months ago, and now it is really starting to fall apart...

With that said, I suppose my favourite part of the Z2 should probably be the waterproofing, but it's not. It is actually that fine specimen of a screen, its spectacular camera and terrific battery life. What I love most though is that delicious custom skin from dbrand. That is why I would love this phone ― the "30% more gen!" is spectacular, and the custom skin is just a winning combination. Winning this would just top off my 21st birthday!

Thank you to dbrand and LTT for offering this amazing opportunity.

I like the camera to be able to take pictures while in video and make the background blurred... i like the linus design on it and the coloring doesn't stand out. please i want to win... i need a new phone!!!

I love them cause they sponsored this video ;)

and my favorite part is that its better than my current phone!

Ok, this is the first give-away that I have really taken into consideration on the internet. I am 15 and have never owned a phone because my family lives on the side of a mountain living off a combination of the money my mom gets from her low paying job working with disabled people and the disability from my leg-amputee father. We just lost our foster children and the food stamps from my brother with a mental disability. needless to say we live well below the poverty line. I would love to have this phone because it's basically a super-collectible because of the LinusTechTips design. That and i've always been intrigued by modern phones because of the fact they are like 500 petapixel cameras, studio recording hardware, mp3 player, media streamer, flashlight, web browser, portable gaming console, mass storage device, and phone rolled into one. I watched your review and jumped on amazon to see it's a $600 phone and i was like, AW HAYL NAW. I would be SO stoked to get this phone and would be HONORED for it to be my first phone. But the real reason I want it is because it would be like having a real piece of LinusTechTips merchandise, with a bunch of gadgets included. :D It would also be pretty cool to have bragging rights over all the rich kids at school with Iphone 5S infinity ultra z black platinum whatever they have nowadays. :D (srry For all the smiley faces, just so happy i even have a chance to get it :D)

#JakobyGames

I like having a dedicated camera button on the Z2.

Dbrand's designs are really nice! 

fav thing about z2 : the camera and the left and right front facing speaker

dbrand : the skin looks solid and looks like can last a long time

The Xperia Z2 is a beautiful submersible and it's so cool dbrand allows you 2 mix and match skins.

Great thread Linus

Pitt Meadows B.C. what!!

Ryan

I really like that the Z2 has a camera with a lot of megapixels! Plus it's waterproof and I'm really clumsy so that's good. As for dbrand, I haven't really heard of them before but I guess they're cool too for making the giveaway possible! :)