My favourite thing about the z2 is that its camera is awesome and the screen is much improved!

My favourite thing about Dbrandskins is they make skins for popular devices and their skins can look like wood, which I really like! 

I love the dbrand custom skin it looks beast i also love the water and dust proof 

Waterproof with a dedicated camera button, awesomeness, as well as a great custom skin.

The battery life and the IPS screen are my favorite features on the Xperia Z2.

My favorite part about dbrand? Their website, just look at it: a modern flat style; the page elements and text dynamically readjust to the window size, it makes the website look great regardless of the window size. Props to the webdesigner.

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the speakers. About time another company gets onboard.

The thing I like the most about bdrand is they actually have skins for the one plus. 

My favourite part about the Z2 is the quality of the camera! I love taking pictures and I hate bad quality so this camera is amazing! The rest of the phone is cool too. My favourite thing about dbrand is that they can give you high qualitym phone skins and that is awesome. And they sponsored the video which is pretty cool too

My favorite part of the Z2 are the front facing speakers, because the acoustics are so much better, and I am sick of putting my ha d over the rear speaker to improve the sound of it and making the noise coming towards me!

My favorite thing about dbrand is, simply just what they do. Because electrical devices often are designed just black or white or both, maybe silver, but I love colors, and it gives your phone this last bit, which makes it individual, if it is designed especial for you

i held of from the z1 due to the screen but this looks too awesome! using it to take underwater videos at the pool with my kid learning to swim would be so cool~ no need for an expensive action cam. the dbrand skills are cool since the whole point of android is customization hence, why just customize your icons/wallpaper/fonts when you can also customize the case itself to match!

My favorite thing about dbrand is their awesome website which makes the customizing very easy

My favorite thing about dbrand is their awesome website which makes the customizing very easy

I need an upgrade from Xperia J and finally some front facing speakers.Also dbrand is the most awesome companies that make custom phone skins.Just totally AWESOME

I like dat orange skin...

and hence why my favourite thing about dbrand is to do with the unique one of a kind design.

Peace!

This is AWESOME! 

Xperia Z is my phone now and i love to upgrade.

Z2 has the front stereo speaker i crave to have it!

Phone

Love the form factor and waterproofness

Dbrand

Easy to use website! So many skin/vinyl websites are so hard to navigate and find your model of phone 

Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.2GHz | Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz | MSI GTX660 Twin Frozr II OC | Samsung Evo 850 250GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Corsair 600T White | Corsair H100 | Corsair HX850 | Corsair SP120 QE | Asus MX279H | LG Flatron E2251 | Logitech G502 | Das Keyboard Ultimate 4 Browns | Fiio E10 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Corsair SP2500 | HTC One M8 | MacBook Air (Mid 2013) i5 8GB 128GB

That I can bring the Z2 anywhere with out having to worry about getting it wet and, well I guess dbrand awesome for providing the phone for this giveaway.

I have a GelaSkin for my iPhone that I paid $40 dollars for, if you gave me this I would gladly stop using my iPhone.

dbrand website looks pretty cool.

Guess you could say it looks modern and dbrand new... hehehe

I love the camera buttom on the z2

dbrand has an awesome website

I like the front speakers,waterproof and cool design from Dbrand

I need better battery life in my phone, and the Z2 looks like it is a winner in this respect. Those DBrand skins look hawt too

i7-4930k Workstation | Macbook Pro Retina w/Windows 10

If you want to survive out here, you've got to know where your towel is.

I have the Z1 and I only have two complaints with it. The screen and the awful speaker!

The Z2 fixes those things :)

I would love to own one, but a can't get a new phone until my contract runs out :P

I love the front facing speakers and i love dbrand for helping you guys out!

Front facing speakers FTW! The IPS screen is pretty good too. I've only just heard of dbrand now, but their skins look really nice.

dbrand skins looks amazing and the z2 with all of resistance. Mindblowing together. And my favourite colour is orange.

The best about the Z2, is the battery life. I am fed up, with being held hostage by a cable. The best thing about dbrand is the variety of products and material, as well as the quality of their skins.