i just love how you can personalize a phone this way, im from brazil and we can not find this type of thing over here, i was thinking to upgrade to a z2 or a g flex so it seems that is a hell of a chance to get one very exclusive one.

This skins look awesome on Z2 and i love camera. I like to thank dbrand for this give away!! 

I love the fact that its waterproof. I have lost a LG G2 at work because it wasnt waterproof 

I have a S3, I've seen the Z1 and I really loved it but i got given the S3 by my Aunt(With the hint comming from my older cousin), currently my phone is getting slow and battery not lasting long and sound being messed up by freezing/skipping every so often (I've checked its not the tracks, i tried them elsewhere), and these two are big issues & are Massively annoying me. Getting a Z2 would be a hole in my pocket that i can't afford. I would love to own one for its amazing battery life, triple the ram I currently have & well Amazing sound. Also the fact that the give away phone is orange(Specifically Coral, i think, if not i blame my screen contrast xD) that being one of my two favorite colors. I really like Dbrand's skins but they don't make S3 skins :(.

Sorry for this terribly long Comment, I hope i didn't bore you and well i cant lie, I hope i win ;)

Good luck to everyone else ;)

I like how it is water proof and dirt proof! I love to swim and run.

The phone: dust-proof-ness and the pretty screen (I think Sony screens look quite vibrant).

The case: cool custom skin.

Corsair Obsidian 250D | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 550W | Asus Maximus VI Impact | Intel i7-4770k | Corsair h100i (with Noctua NF-F12) | G.Skill RipjawsX 2x8GB | Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | WD Black 1TB | eVGA GTX Titan Black (+ ACX cooler)

Featured by NCIXEsther: Titan-Stuffed 250D

OMG the skin looks so great, love the fist punch logo - the battery life on the Z2 looks amazing!

cjsun9

I love the xperia z2, mostly because I had the z1 and just loved it.

I also like the camera, display, size, Walter resistance...Everything.

And the dbrand linus tech tips skin is very, very cool. It makes the phone ond of a kind.

i like that screen on the z2. And dbrand did a great job in that phone.

I like how it's water proof and dust proof. My favorite thing about dbrand is the amount of skins they have

I like the Z2 because of its great build quality and my favourite thing about dbrand is how good and professional their skins look especially the Nexus 5 skins. 

My favorite part has to be the front facing speakers. They may not be as good as the M8, but other aspect of the phone make up for it in my opinion(the camera especially). My favorite part of dbrand is that they are allowing you to give this awesome phone away! I will definetly check out their site after I'm done commenting. 

Thank you Linus and dbrand!

My favorite part of the Z2 because it is water/dust proof. My favorite thing about dbrand because their skins look badass.

Z2 is a real improvement over Z1, my favorite feature is the new screen and dbrand have done an amazing job on the phone.

My favorite part of the Xperia Z2 is the 4k camera and my favorite part of dbrand is there skins they look like its naturally meant to be on the phone

i love the camera and the feel in the hand. its just a really sexy phone in general! 

Sweett

Xperia : never had a waterproof phone. wonder it if its snow proff

Dbrand: IT IS ORANAGE!!!! lol 

I love the camera on the z2. And the debrand skins look awesome from their website!

Thanks for the awesome giveaway. As for what I like about the phone, the fact that they changed the screen to an ips display is really great but my favorite part would be the front facing speakers. I dont understand why other brands keep putting the speaker(s) on the back. I've never heard of dbrand but the custom ltt skin looks great.