That sony still has phones. Nice to know. They actually made an LTT skin.

AND STOP SAYING SELFY.

Favourite part about the Z2 - Stock keyboard seems really responsive.
Favourite part about dbrand - they sponsored this video.

I love the water resistant feature & dbrand are the best at what they do.

I love Sony's skin of Android and their aesthetic is top notch. Dbrand makes really cool and diverse phone skins. I really hope I win this

I love Sony's skin of Android and their aesthetic is top notch. Dbrand makes really cool and diverse phone skins. I really hope I win this

that skin is pretty cool.

other than that, would be a pretty cool phone to have.

I'm just gona say can u win well idk if you chose it but ya I hope I win always loved the phone Sony or the brand Sony and ya hmmmmm and the watching videos in the mirror lol ahaha

I'm just gona say can u win well idk if you chose it but ya I hope I win always loved the phone Sony or the brand Sony and ya hmmmmm and the watching videos in the mirror lol ahaha

I really like the looks of the Sony Z2, super sweet looking. The dust and water proof feature is brillant, and they have addressed the issuse which ruinings most devices for me... Rear facing speakers! The Dbrand skin just make the phone look even more amazing.

I would love the Xperia for the awesome screen! It would be really nice since I'm looking for a phone now! Also, I loved Dbrand for hooking us up with the sweet opportunity to win this awesome phone! And for making the review possible!

I love that the Z2 has front-facing speakers.

The skin's quite nice too, really makes it stand out compared to the usual featureless plastic/metal.

My fav part of the Z2 are those front speakers and I love the dbrand's funky cases.

I really love this phone for the big screen, top of the line specs compared to my current iphone 4, and great aesthetics. I really love dbrand for making this giveaway to give somebody a great phone for free! Hope I win, but good luck to everyone else who entered into this awesome giveaway.

I really love this phone for the big screen, top of the line specs compared to my current iphone 4, and great aesthetics. I really love dbrand for making this giveaway to give somebody a great phone for free! Hope I win, but good luck to everyone else who entered into this awesome giveaway.

The best part of Z2 is its sleek and elegant design and with the dbrand's skin on it looks even more awesome!

I would love to get this awesome phone, it fits perfectly for my lifestyle. being waterproof and dustproof really helps because of all our engineering laboratory stuffs and the weather here in the phillippines, i walk to my university and being caught in the middle of a rain knowing that my phone can hadle is just a great feeling. and that custom linustechtips skin from dbrand. my friends would drool over it AND its matte. so yeah. it would really be great to win this. heres hoping for a miracle. 

I like the front facing speakers, IPS screen and the camera, and I like how dbrand lets you make phones unique.

Favorite thing about the Z2 is the design, and I like dbrand's unique designs for their phone skins

The new screen is rockin, that's got to be my favorite part about the z2. The custom skin is freaking badass and ofcourse my favorite thing about dbrand!

As a rower, having the Z2 would be awesome, because I can use the phone while I'm on the water, and take some sweet film during practice! As such, my favorite thing about the Z2 is the camera, and its waterproof-nes! I love how DBrand makes such affordable, high quality skins! (Pretty much anything that uses 3M brand adhesives for a base is going to be high quality!)

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

My favorite part about the Sony Xperia Z2 is probably its beautiful design and build quality. I hear that its mostly metal and glass construction feels like a much higher quality device just by holding in your hand (compared to my Galaxy S4), but the front facing speakers and camera are always appreciated. My favorite part about dbrand is the fact that they gave you the phone to do this video, but had you give it away after, which I thought was nice.

My favourite thing about the Z2 is the that auto audio control, there is nothing worse than when something starts playing and its way to loud! And with Dbrand the quality of there stuff you can hardly tell its an addition to the phone, its looks like thats how it came straight from Sony!

I'll have to agree with Linus with the fact that the IPS Display is really an huge update and does change a lot in the overall experience while using this phone, also Sony fixed the thier big issue with brand new front speakers. I really like the Quand-core CPU and the the custom skin from Dbrand, this orange color is just gorgeous :3