I love the Z2 because it's waterproof, so I wont have to worry about falling into the water with it in my pocket like I did to my last phone. Dbrand is cool because they have really customisable and great looking quality skins!

I love that Sony actually decided to put a good screen in this phone. I am even more pleased that a great company like dbrand is giving one away. They have a great site for skinning and I will be using them with my next phone or tablet purchase. I have been wanting to pick up a Z2 since they were released but cannot afford it. Cheers for the awesome contest and great content linus!

I love the screen. Its really hard to find a goood/decent phone with a half way decent screen.

As far as the skin goes it looks awesome.

I would think it would look better in Black/red but hey its free so i cant say much other than that.

I Love that skin!! :D

The phone looks really nice and the front facing speakers must be so nice!!

Love an IPS screen on a phone.

I really like dbrand's low prices on well designed cases.

I like the quality of the skins that dBrand makes, and I also like the waterproofness of the Z2

The camera and the front facing speakers of the Z2 are awesome. 20.7MP (granted it's not a Lumia 1020) gives you astounding picture quality. And dbrand makes pretty cool skins. Video made me want to buy one :P

I like the screen but maybe also the battery life if it's good and the skin looks amazing. Plus I am in need of a new phone as it is.

The screen is purdy!! and  is water proof and dust proof, also they're skins look great. :D 

My favourite thing about the Sony Z2 is that it is waterproof and my favourite thing about dbrand is that they sponsured you! ofc.

Thanks

Love my Xperia SP!!! and this smartphone is a great upgrade! love the skin too! 

Hey Linus, great video!

I would like to enter the competition.

Favorite Part About Z2: I love the fact that is can go completely underwater and that the camera looks amazing. I've been looking for a great phone for awhile now but due to my fathers recent death tough times have struck.

Favorite Part About Dbrand: Dbrand is great, I absolutely adore the custom skins they make! the one on the Z2 looks incredible!

Thanks for reading my submission :)

D-D-D-Double Post

The best thing about the Z2 is that it's a true 2014 flagship with a waterproof exterior. Considering my current phone (Razr HD) is dead from getting splashed in the charging port, this would be awesome.

This is the first I've heard about dbrand skins; they look really nice quality, and the customization and quality of their website is damn good.

Thanks for letting me know about such neat products Linus & team!

The best part of the phone is the front facing speakers(finally someone other then HTC). And the best thing about the dBrand stuff is that your phone can look different from most others.

Front facing speakers, great screen, snappy and decent camera  what more could you want :)

HY LINUS MY NAME IS SAMY AND I AM 16 I DON T HAVE A SMART PHONE OR EVEN A PHONE I EVEN HAD TO BORW MY FREND SMART PHONE TO ENTRE THE QR CODES  I AM A BIG FAN OF YOUR 3 CHANNELS YESTRDAY WAS MY BIRTHDAY PLEASE I NEED THOSE PHONES

The desing are pretty cool and seems cozzy too. Also the screen, speakers and water-dustproof are awesome. Talking about dbrand their custom job on that phone are quite good, nice logo and I like the color.

Like the z2 cause of the shape and dat camera, also dbrand are cool for supporting youtubes best tech reviewer ;)

Although not strictly tied to the z2, i love the slow-mo 120 fps camera mode as i can just see so much fun to be had.... but that custom skin just looks so sweet, i need one!

I love the waterproof and great looking screen. Dbrand's skins are probably the best out there and i love them and have had them previously. 

That z2 though, those front facing speakers look goooood. Also thanks Dbrand i now know of a company that does awesome phone skins. :)

The front speakers! You gotta love it. No more cupping my palm behind the speakers to route it to the front. Dbrand products are Canadian made, yah Canada.   

Wow, that phone looks amazing. Not only does the UI look really impressive, it's just a damn nice, minimalistic style that I really happen to like :3 Also, good on dbrands for sponsoring this video - I've never heard of them, but that is one sexy wrap.