The screen on the Z2 looks amazing, and dbrand kicks ass for that beautiful orange skin.

It's waterproof and my girlfriend totally digs it [and so do I]. The custom LinusTechTips logo on the Z2 looks BAUS. Great job, dbrand - you guys always make really great stuff [and make greater stuff happen]!

I would like the Z2 because of the front facing speakers and its good camera and dbrand is awesome because of their skins that look amazing and eye catching!

I love the waterproofness of this phone plus its awesome camera.  That LTT skin is awesome. This phone would look good inside my pocket xD.

I would like the Z2 because of the front facing speakers and its good camera and dbrand is awesome because of their skins that look amazing and eye catching!

I really like that the Z2 is waterproof, it's not often you see a phone marketed at being waterproof. Also I really like dbrand's website, looks real nice

I like the Z2 because it has an amazing camera and I love dbrand's skin on this phone!

It's awesome and plus it's cool! I love it. I want Z2!

I really like that the phone has front facing speakers and it's waterproof. And dbrand make awesome skins!

I'm here for the win!!

My favorite thing about this phone was the new screen and 20MP camera! Awesome!

And I love dbrand for sponsoring this awesome contest! Wooohooo!!!

But the custom skin is just awesome, gotta have it!

Well, why WOULDN'T i want it? It's LTT skinned, it looks AMAZING! It's water proof for underwater video (which i do a lot) and jumping into a pool with your phone in your pocket (which I do a lot too).

Gimme da monie!!!

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

The Xperia Z2 is awesome! The screen is EPIC! And battery live is realy great. That skin looks amazing and I'm sure it feels even better...

It is better than my peace of crap phone (LG L5), faster and looks better(Thanks to dbrand xD)

It is better than my peace of crap phone (LG L5), faster and looks better(Thanks to dbrand xD)

I like the flaps to hide all the ports which would give me peace of mind when putting it in a pocket.

My favorite thing about the skins is the way they like they belong on the device.

I seems to be an amazing phone with it's "waterproofness" and amazing camera. But I have one problem with it, I've started getting used to watch Youtube videos in the mirror :/

Phone looks amazing, and dbrand needs to make xbox one skins, I'd totally buy one. 

wow love the new front facing speaker and dbrand skin with LTT

Best feature in the phone is that it is dust/waterproof and the fact that it is using one of the best tweaked android OS!

I like how dbrand sponsored and did the nice custom skin and boxing on the phone as well. Would be great to win!! =]

Never really tried Sony phones since Sony Ericsson was the way to go. Seems really good again.

Awesome Giveaway. I Love Sony Phones :)

One of my best phones (prior to smart phones) was a Sony Walkman w850i

This Z2 is an insane improvement over my Galaxy S2 with it's water resistance, mega MP camera, and actually a "good" battery life.

Battery life is the bane of my existence with current smart phones, but the Z2 is impressive with it's battery life.

As for DBrand, they have some awesome (and extremely well fitting) designs.

I especially love the Mahogonay look, and love how they are supporting so many competitions at the moment.

I like how the phone has a dedicated camera button (I take a lot of pictures), its waterproof and dustproof and its IPS screen