I like the Z2 because it's waterproof and the screen looks very good, I like dbrand because they sponsored the video and the skin looks awesome.

First Build (Kinda)CPU: i7 3770k MOBO: Asus Maximus V Extreme RAM: 4x4gb Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 256gb HDD: Seagate 2TB PSU: Corsair AX1200 Case: Corsair 900D

Dat screen tho. The water resistance is a nice touch, but its not like I'm going to get one and then dunk it in a pool.

That IPS panel is brilliant, and the system wide EQ is a nice touch too. Love the LTT skin on it.

Great review Linus and the team. Keep up the good work.

The best thing about the Z2 would have to be how it's built. It looks really sleek and I actually like holding it in my hand (friend has one). Dbrand is pretty cool with their designs too. The orange and how the linus tech tips is put onto it, Looks great. Kind of reminds me of mirrors edge. No idea why.

I love the Xperia Z2 because of the front speakers and the display. I am a fan of large displays. 

I liked the dbrand skins. The first time i head about Dbrand was on the Marcques BrownLee's video. It tried to get one but unfortunately they dont have Galaxy Note 2 included. hope i get this phone.. :)

Its a nice looking phone for sure. Not to many people I know have a Sony phone so it would be cool to have something different. 

The Z2 its one of the best phone out there and having that with a custom Linustechtips dbrand skin? OMG On top of that Linus played around with it?!

As someone who still uses an Iphone 4, and isn't able to upgrade for reasons, this phone would be light-years better. I like the skin of this particular phone. I have looked at dbrand before, and am very happy about this. Everything about this giveaway is awesome.

My favorite part about the Z2 HAS to be its Camera; 4k video and a nice sensor? Count me in :) And Dbrand? Their prices look GREAT, and quality is top notch!

I like that it's waterproof and has a dedicated camera button!

And wow, dbrand can make you a leather PS4!!! Awesome!

I like the fact that there's a dedicated camera button on the phone. I like having a super quick way to get the the camera. And dbrands skins really do look cool :P

Favourite things about the Z2: Its superior build quality, and the huge attention to detail that Sony pays to their XPeria line.

Favourite thing about DBrand: Their dedication to the community and the versatility of their product line.

I want it. I love front speakers

Please pick me Jimmy!

Best thing I like about the phone is the camera in all its megapixels, and I like dbrands precise cuts on their wraps.

I really love my Z1 but I would not say no to a Z2 upgrade... normally I dont like having covers or anything else on my phone, but I really love the "Black Titanium" skin dbrand has on their website... 

| Corsair Carbide 400Q | Intel Core i5 6600K | ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB |

| EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW+ ACX 2.0 SLI | Noctua NH-L9i | Corsair RM650X | HyperX Fury 240 GB | Seagate Barracuda 2 TB |

Steam: zonetrooper90 | PSN: zonetrooper90 | NNID: zonetrooper90 |

I love the front faceing speakers on the Z2, it's about time Sony caught up with HTC. And also dBrand is awesome, I've been rocking the red carbon skin on my Nexus 4 for 2 years now!

Phone looks sexy as hell and 3gigs of ram? sold...

Appreciate dbrand for holding this giveaway, considering how expensive it is.

I love the great screen and waterproof-ness of this phone, and i love the great quality and design of dbrand skins

The thing I like the most about this phone is that it is waterproof and dust proof. I have an iPod five and it is pretty fragile without a case.

Soo... This is close to the best phone ever! The thing that i like is the waterproof thing! It would be very usefull to me, as i've destroyed a phone by falling into a pool (Yeah...). dbrand is awesome for making these skins, i've got a nexus 4 skin from them ;)

i must admit the fix for the screen was pretty cool and pretty smart along with the addition of the front facing speakers and as well as a system wide EQ...

and that it has the custom linus tech tips skin on the phone is a +1 in my book :P

Favourite part was the part with the speaker and Linus's joke about watching videos in the mirror (that made me laugh)... about dbrand, I like their skins. They allow great personalization that I find interesting and different.

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600, MOBO: MSI Tomahawk B450, RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3000 (2x8 GB), GPU: MSI RTX 2080 Gaming-X Trio, CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S, PSU: Corsair RM 650, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, SSD: Samsung 860 ECO 500GB, CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C

I think my favourite thing about the Z2 is the glove mode... Should be awesome for us Canadians :P. And hands down my favourite thing about dbrand is how well their skins fit on the phone.

The waterproof / dustproof is awesome wouldn't have to worry about my phone as much. dbrand has some awesome films not just for phones also have consoles so awesome.