that screen is awesome and i love the camera

Obviously that they sponsored this video, and that camera/screen combo! Man, oh man, I used a demo model of this phone in a Best Buy and it was like looking through a window, except the quality of the real world looked better through it.

Fingers crossed!

That IPS panel is my favorite part of the Z2. The fact that dbrand eliminates a need for cases is awesome! of course if youre careful and don't drop your phone much

My favourite thing about the Z2 is the fact that it's water proof, I mean why would it take so many years to get this important feature implemented!?

I love the accuracy of dbrand skins. All PS3 pads are covered, the PS4 is covered and the Z1 is also covered, all in black titanium, just love it.

My favourite part was that it's water proof and has a IPS display. I go swimming at beaches many time, and I can finally take videos and pictures under water.

:D

Case: Thermaltake Core V71 CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 1700X (overclocked to 4.1Ghz) Cooling: Corsair H110i GT(Push-Pull config) Motherboard: Gigabyte's Aorus AX370 AM4 K7 RAM: G.SKILL 2800Mhz 32GB GPU:  GEFORCE GTX 1080 (SLI) from Gigabyte Storage: Kingston 3K 240GB (main boot drive) Crucial M500 SSD, WD 2TB Green, 100GB HD(As backup) PSU: Sseasonic X Series 850W Gold

what I like about the sony xperia z2 is that it is waterproof. what I like about the dbrand skin is that there skins look awesome.

Front facing speakers are always handy and that pretty damn decent camera too... also I love the custom orange skin!

Well i allways wanted to be in the cool kids club so i gues my favourite part of Z2 is the front facing speaker also dinosours and fish in the studio are cool.

And of course dbrands coustom skins look awsome on any phone but this one is just something else on of the best i have ever seen. I am so glad they sponsored this video.

I love the Z2 because its the Z1 but better! And i must say that dbrand's LTT skin looks AMAZING!!

My favourite thing about the z2 is the way the phone looks, becasue I would say the build quality wise it's up there with the iPhone 5/5s and the htc one m8/m7. My favourite thing about dBrand is that the quality is very good, I've used them before and they provided excellent protection for my phone and made the phone look better.

My PC Specs:          CPU: i5 4690k(stock speed of 3.50GHz)          GPU: MSI GTX 770 4GB          Storage: WD Blue 1TB HDD and 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD             Ram: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600MHz           Motherboard: Z97 Asus Maximus VII Ranger          PSU: Corsair RM650 650W          CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO                    Case: Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl with window         OS: Windows 10 Pro                                

Man the Z2 looks like a pretty solid phone. I'm running a Note3 as my daily driver right now and I've been looking for a phone smaller but with similar specs. The Z2 looks like quite the competitor so I'd love to win one. Especially the one with the sexy dbrands cover. Awesomely enough, not only is Linus my favorite youtuber, orange is my favorite color. Its perfect! Thanks dbrands for the giveaway sponsorship!

favourite things:

1: Z2 has an awesome screen, definitely a major selling point

2: i love that dbrand gave you a linustechtips phone and then told you to give it away, haha, well done dbrand.

Love the screen size and front facing speakers. Dbrand skin looks fantastic as well, they seem to make great stuff.

phones amazing with all the bells and whistles :) has amazing software and was really impressed after watching the review (it never really stood out before) :D

Man the Z2 looks like a pretty solid phone. I'm running a Note3 as my daily driver right now and I've been looking for a phone smaller but with similar specs. The Z2 looks like quite the competitor so I'd love to win one. Especially the one with the sexy dbrands cover. Awesomely enough, not only is Linus my favorite youtuber, orange is my favorite color. Its perfect! Thanks dbrands for the giveaway sponsorship!

favorite thing about the Z2 is that camera

I actually might go back to android after Windows Phone

and thanks to dbrand for sponsering the video AND THE SKIN!! (my favorite thing about dbrand)

I love how Sony have made the app-tray usefull. It is impossible to find the app you need when you have over 100 apps on your phone.

If I don't win this phone (Which I most likely wont) I will get my S4 skinned with something like that. Great. 

Running Arch with i3-gaps on a Thinkpad X1 Extreme
Data Science Postgrad

My favorite thing about the phone is front facing stereo speakers, I have LG L9 II with down facing mono speaker, it still isn't perfect, but still better than back facing one.

And favorite thing about dbrand are their pretty skins for electronics (really liking this on the phone). Also they gave you this phone for giveaway.

I love how Sony have made the app-tray usefull. It is impossible to find the app you need when you have over 100 apps on your phone.

If I don't win this phone (Which I most likely wont) I will get my S4 skinned with something like that. Great. 

Running Arch with i3-gaps on a Thinkpad X1 Extreme
Data Science Postgrad

The 4k video on the Z2 has got to be my favorite, especially since I love taking high res video and playing with it in PPro. One things I noticed about dbrand, is the configurator they have on their site, easy to use like the Moto X one.

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the front facing speakers.  My favorite thing about dbrand is their LinusTechTips skin.