About the Z2: I love the screen on the phone

About dbrand: I love the number of devices they support to wrap

Walk into the club like what up I really want this phone

I would have to say my favorite thing about the Z2 is probably the camera, I mean it can shoot 4K video! (Plus I have a 4K TV so I can watch what I shoot on it). I think my favorite thing about dbrand is probably the broad number of skin options and the fact they sponsored a video of yours.

I really need a phone, the camera features are awesome and the skin just appeals to my preference to customize EVERYTHING I own.

Answer to both questions would be design

i7 2600 | HD 6870 | 8GB Memory | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 500W PSU | Fractal Define R4

I have a lot of upgrade plans, and no money  :)

The camera button and awesome skins!

One of the best parts of the phone are the front facing speakers.

The best part of dbrand is their willingness to work with others to create custom skins, like the LTT skin. If only they sold it.

The best part of the Z2 for me is the camera.  What I like most about dbrand is  their generosity in terms of sponsoring the video as well as giving away a really great phone.  

This phone looks amazing, I have a Sony Xperia SP which is getting a bit old and lack a lot of features... I love the overall look of the Z2, the "glass" finish looks really good, and DAT SKIN from dbrand, seems outstanding !!! I'd love to see my phone with a LTT skin <3

Was never as really big fan of Sony products in the past due to their closed nature, but this phone makes me want to try them again, especially with their front facing speakers and the awesome camera. And D-Brand... seeing MKBHD's video on D-Brand a while ago i was a fan from the beginning.

The Z2 looks absolutely gorgeous with the mix of glass and metal all around. Go dbrand for providing the review unit to Linus! 

My favorite thing about the Xperia Z2 is the front facing speaker. As for dbrand, it's awesome that they ship worldwide.

Love the camera and the new and improved 1080p display and that dbrand skin is just to sexy!

I do like that the Xperia Z2 is waterproof, this is something that all new phones should have in this day and age. Screen size looks nice too.

What stood out the most to be about dbrand was that it's made in Canada, which is great!  :D

Looks like a great phone. I love the fact it has the 20.7 MP camera and with the SD card slot it would make a perfect pocket shooter. The dbrand skin looks awesome!

The Sony Xperia Z2 is the only phone that can actually rival the HTC One in my opinion. Defiantly like the Sony Android overlay with Facebook and Twitter integration like HTC, Samsung seems to of missed out Twitter when I last looked!

Oh... and the skin looks cool!

PC: AMD Phenom X4 955 BE @4GHz - 8GB RAM - 280X 3GB OC - OCZ Vertex 3

Server: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ - 4GB RAM - 2 TB WD Green - 2 TB Toshiba External

I love the Z2, because of its Amazing screen and waterproofness... I lost my last phone to the horrors of liquid.  Dbrand is so cool, because of how it sent you the phone out of the goodness of their heart, also making this giveaway possible!

Hello guys. My favourite part about the Z2 is the screen's incredible viewing angles.

Dbrand skins are Dbomb.

I am a huge fan of Sony smartphones. I own an old Sony Xperia Mini Pro (android 4.2 :( ) and I am in desperate need of a new smartphone but as a student I can't afford it. I have really good grades and next year is my last year of school so please Santa Linus, put it under my pillow. I a huge fan of all of your channels and would love to be the proud owner of this special Z2.

My grades for my second year, only one year to go. I study Applied computer science btw.
http://puu.sh/aEFVk/6df4abf774.png

I love the z2 because of freaking cool orange , i mean , im hot but not as hot has that orange skin though  B) 

Hey LTT

I've had a Z1 from sony when it came out since it realy caught my eye, however the speakers really bothered me so I really like their new front facing speakers in the Z2 which can really help me to avoid cupping the bottom speakers on the z1 all the time. 
It's great to see the dbrand actually offers products for the sony xperia products because it's so hard to find products that I can use on my current phone (Z1), but now I can have some carbon fibre, just like my sister's iphone. 

thanks 

- LuckyDuckstr

CPU: AMD FX-9370 | CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D14 | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS CROSSHAIR V FORMULA-Z GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 770 (2GB) |RAM: G.SKILL RIPJAWS X  2x4GB 1866 | STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO (250GB) | CASENZXT H440 - Red & Black | PSU: XFX PRO XTR 80+GOLD (750W) | KEYBOARDDUCKY SHINE 3 CHERRY MX BLUE RED LED | MONITOR: AOC E2460SD | OS: WINDOWS 8.1 x64

Steam: LemonThongder Origin: LemonThongder

I love the fact that it has a dedicated camera button and the fact that it has front facing speakers makes it amazing!

dbrand is an awesome company. There skins are very high quality and their twitter rapping skills are sick!

I like everything about this phone from the camera to well pretty much everthing else and their skins really do look awsome.

Wow. I love the Xperia Z2, Personally been using Sony phone for a while. Currently using the TX. The Z2 is a perfect i must say, 4K video Recording, water and dust resistant. powerful processor. Although I just found out about Dbrand. but judging from the Video, the cut and size fit perfectly on the phone unlike some of the other brand. and love that custom linus look on the phone.

I really love the glovemode of the z2 ;-)

Favorite part about dbrand: their website looks pretty cool!