i like the Z2 because its water proof / Dust proof and that the camera is great and can't forget that the battery life.

my favourite thing about dbrand is that they make such awesome skins and have such a variety of skins aswell.

i want this phone because i bought a iphone 5 as my first smart phone almsot over a year ago now and im having so much regrets since i have so much problems with it.

the dust and waterproof is awesome, living in a mining town has everything that stands still for 5mins covered and a layer of dust. also, the front facing speakers means less need for headphones. never heard of dbrand before, but that LTT skin looks awesome

I like dbrand's decision to make an awesome skin for an awesome company, and I love the front-facing speaker on the phone.

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

Those speakers on the Z2! And dbrand skins look very nicely cut. :)

I like the IPS screen on the Z2, and wow.. that's some nice skins available on the website. I especially like the leather textures.

CPU Intel i7-7700 | Cooling Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 | Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z270F Gaming | RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 3.6GHz 32GB | GPU EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra Gaming |

Case Fractal Design Define R5 | Storage Samsung 980 PRO 500GB, Samsung 970 EVO+ "v2" 2TB | PSU Corsair RM850x 2021 | Display ASUS VP247QG + Samsung SyncMaster T220 | OS Garuda Linux

it's all about that custom orange skin! heck yeah, orange phone. orange is the new white!

i like Z2 a lot more than Z1.

I love the Sony Z2. It is the best phone on the market right now. They have really stepped up their game with their brand of smartphones. Dbrands make some really nice skins for their phones. I had a dbrand skin on my OG droid years ago. It was a faux wood print. Made my phone really stand out. 

I love the Z2's screen and the 20mp camera!

Dbrand skins also look very well constructed!

All righty then. Unlike what people have done before. I will (probably) respond if I win. Tho I see that the possibillity of this happening is quite slim.

I love the fact that it's water/dust proof and its design is sexy!! I also really appreciate dbrand for sponsoring the video and giving away this awesome phone!! The LTT skin looks amazing :) 

My favorite part of the phone was definitely the dedicated camera button. I haven't had one on my personal phones for about 6 years now and it's something so simple yet looked over. (oh and front facing speakers is night/day to rear speakers)

And as far as DBrand, I checked out there site and their products look like they're high quality and price wise, it's a really good value.

I love the Z2's screen and the 20mp camera!

Dbrand skins also look very well constructed!

what i like about this phone is  it is a sony and it has the same equilizer and sound settings as my sony walkman. so i assume it sounds as good as my sony walkman if not better. also the custom color theame so it will stand out.

I really liked the size and "elegance" of the Xperia Z2, truly a masterpiece of smartphone. I also liked the quality and design of dbrand skins.

What I love about the new Z2 is the built in equalizer. I just hate downloading equalizers and the water and dust proof with the glass front back

My favourite thing about the dbrand Z2 is that is white and orange plus that texture looks awesome. 

I wanna enter in this giveaway. My favorite think about this phone is that it is water/dustproof. Also everything else it has :D Also I always wanted an Android phone, never had one... As for dbrand, my favorite think about this is that they sponsored this video. (First time I heard of them actually :D .)

Hope I get this for my Birthday...

I like the Z2 because of it's big battery and classic sony look

and yeah, dbrand rocks because they offer a huge range of customizability 

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb