the best part for me is the skin and the IP ratting.

Needs Update

Wow that is an excellent custom paint job.

My favorite part about the Z2 is the Exterior. I personally think it is a handsome phone.

And Dbrand, jeez love how you included the 8 bit-ish graphic of Linus and Slick, well doNe!

me please.. waterproof phone and a beautiful dbrand skin

I like the Z2 because it's water proof, and I like dbrand because they sponsored Linus so he could afford a LAMBO!

Favorite part of the Z2 is definatly the front facing speakers. Favorite thing about DBrand is their slick looking skins and their funny twitter feed @dbrandSkins. Also they have lambos like Linus :)

I think my favorite thing about this phone is the placement of all of the buttons. I think it looks very ergonomic and useful. Also, my favorite thing about dbrand is that they actually made a skin for the phone to promote it. I think that is pretty neat and I wouldn't mind winning a phone that sponsors my favorite YouTube tech channel.

The screen looks great, as does the custom skin. Wireless A/C is great!

I think my favorite thing about this phone is the placement of all of the buttons. I think it looks very ergonomic and useful. Also, my favorite thing about dbrand is that they actually made a skin for the phone to promote it. I think that is pretty neat and I wouldn't mind winning a phone that sponsors my favorite YouTube tech channel.

I like Sony Xperia phones because these phones looks different than others and really awesome. But Z2 is much more awesome than any phones in it's class, because of its camera and most of all, the phone is waterproof. 

I like dbrand because they can design a phone's skin really awesome. Once I saw a nexus 4, but it looked different and cool, so I asked the person who was the owner of that phone, in that moment I knew about dbrand. I searched the web about dbrand and learned what Kind of custom jobs they can do. Their website is also really cool. 

dat waterproofness and I love the concept of dbrand

I like the rectangular shape of the phone. As for DBrand I didn't know much about them but when I searched them I must say there skins are very nice.

The phone itself is so well designed and fells solid,but what I like the most is the backup solution that sony offers which cannot be matched without having root Not to mention waterproof certification.Coming to dbrand I always loved those skins especially the wood ones.

The best thing about the Z2 has got to be the camera and the fact that you can use it underwater. Favourite thing about dbrand is that the skin look amazing!

I like the rectangular shape of the phone. As for DBrand I didn't know much about them but when I searched them I must say there skins are very nice.

I'm locked in a crappy contract and if I switch I'd probably lose my phone, I've been eyeing the Z2 for a long time, I'm a big fan of Sony's offerings and their high quality designs, water-proofness (which IMHO should be standard on smartphones) and overall high quality feeling is just fantastic. 

I'd love to win this device, especially since it's already wrapped, thats something I'd do to it anyway just to protect the glass :P

I'd kill to win this phone, so lets hope I win lol

Looks like a great phone. Love that it's dust and water resistant

my favorite part about the Z2 is the nice looking screen that you can change the white balamce to fit your need, also, i like dbrand because the sell skins for my nexus 7 2012, so thats a bonus.

I like the front facing speakers and dbrand's skins

i like how sleek the actual phone is and its custom design, however the flaps have never been good thing for me as i see them more as a nuisance.  :lol:

Definitely my favorite Z2 feature is it's waterproof. As for dbrand ... Thanks for sponsoring this giveaway (as well as some other giveaways).

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile