Xperia's battery lasted longer than me, which is quite an achievement

I want to have this phone.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

I love the Z2 because i need a new phone and i am afanboy of sony ( I currently have an 2011 Sony ericsson xperia arc)

I love Dbrand because most phones (And consoles) are boring matte black stuff, we need more cuolor!

• My System: MSI Z87-GD65 - CPU: I7 4770K OC 4.0 GHZ I7 4770 (3.9 GHz), Antec 620 watercooler - GTX 760 2GB/OC (MSI TwinFrozr IV) - 16 GB Kingston 2133 - 750w Energon - Zalman Z11+ HF1 - Storeage: 2x120 GB EVO 840, 3 TB Seagate Display: Asus 27" VE276Q | Planned upgrades: Gamdias Hermes ultimate, HyperX Cloud, MSI AMD R9 290x, 2x120 HyperX (Linux boot drives)

• Pedro19reddit: "A good console exclusive is like a Ferrari that can only be driven on a swamp." SlickPc "i couldn't even under-clock my 5 year old GFX card to be as slow as a "Next-gen" console #PcMasterRaceProblems

I like everything about it especially the screen. I've been planning to upgrade to it because of that. The dbrand skin looks great, too!

I like the Z2 because it is really imho the only phone which does waterproofing well and I like Dbrand because their skins look amazing, no one else even compares to the quality look of their skins.

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.  

As a Z1 owner the thing I like most about the Z2 is the IPS screen, the Z1 is an amazing phone with the 1 flaw being that TN panel. 

As for dbrand I really like the look of their skins and like the fact you can choose different skins for the front and back of your phone. 

First of all, that was an excellent video. I love your nonchalant awkwardness and the little golden moments like your texting with Luke. Starting off the video with awarding it with your "coveted 'the-screen-doesn't-suck-and-otherwise-it's-pretty-good-too-award'" made me laugh as well. I've lurked these forums a lot before, but this vid definitely got me over the brink of creating an account.

As for why I want the phone:

• The IP58 rating would be really handy, since I live in Norway and rain showers are 70% of my life here. Combined with the fact that I've started a more active lifestyle, taking my Galaxy S3 outside always feels like a risk.
  • The 3.2Ah battery! Oh my, I'd love a phone that doesn't have to be charged mid-day to be used.
  • The IPS HD screen looks amazing even on video, I can't imagine how it'll actually look in real life. Looks to compliment the camera pretty well, as well as making it a great multimedia device for students on the move such as myself.
  • And finally, I actually really like the design. The customized look is pretty unique and looks bad-ass. I don't own many "fan" items, but this is one I definitely would own with pride.

The waterproof phone and the camera are the best parts imo

I adore my Xperia Z1 but the screen is awful at certain times.

The front speakers are something that i want.

As for DBrand their skins are amazing, I have used them before and the quality is brilliant.

Favourite part about the Z2: It's waterproof!

Favourite part about dbrand: Their wide variety of materials.

i love the waterproofness o the z2 and the epic camera. dbrand has an amazing tech support and one of the best skins i know of

Hehehe im from holland

I like the Z2 and Dbrand for of course it is Sony I'm a fan boy and Dbrand have some sexy custom colors that you can get anytime  :ph34r:. I like to have Linus and Slick in my pocket. One can dream, can I?  :P

Love the front facing speakers and dbrand has some pretty cool skins!

I like everything about the new Z2 compared to my current ifonne, especially the long lasting battery  <_<

The screen from dbrand is sick. Orange and white really do enhance the speciality of the phone!

my favorite thing about dbrand is console skins and the favorite thing about the Z2 is the waterproofness

Xperia's battery lasted longer than me, and i cant wait to boast a linus phone in front of my friends

my favorite part of the Z2 is the front facing specters  

I love Z2's screen; would be a great upgrade from my ZL

What I love about dbrand? The skin that they made for ya :D

I want the sony z2 because it has a great camera, speakers that face you, lots of useful apps, waterproof, and the pretty big screen. Favorite thing about Dbrand is that they sponsored this giveaway for us and they're skins are great and affordable.

i love it bcoz of the waterproofness, camera and luxury build !! and dbrands hats off to their case designs ! :);):)

I love that aluminum body, and I love the wooden back decal that they have. I am definitely getting one for my dad.

Crosair C70 - i7 4700 - Corsair H100 - Gigabyte Z68 - 16gb HyperX RAM - GTX 780 CLASSIFIED - and An Optical drive

Waterproof and dustproof for the phone, customer service for dbrand. 

I would love to win this phone, I liked a lot the camera features, and the dust/water protection, but mainly for the glove feature, as a player of Airsoft, its impossible to control your phone using gloves, this phone would fit like a glove hehe and after owning a vtelca 8200 winning this phone would be like a HUGE step, by the way I love that Linus Skin, its pretty Glorious

SgtDeathAdder

Gaming PC:

CPU: i7-3770k @4.3 / GPU: GTX 1080 Asus Strix / Cooling: CoolerMaster V8 / Mobo: ASUS Z77 Sabertooth / Ram: 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury / SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / HDD: Western Digital 4TB

PSU: Corsair RM 1000 / Case: Corsair 750D / OS: Windows 10 / Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 3.5 / Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma Green Kailh switches /  Mouse mat: Razer Destructor  

Monitor: BenQ XL24II 144Hz / Projector: BenQ W1070 110' Screen / Controller: Xbox One Wireless / Headset: Logitech G930 7.1 Devices: Honor 8 - Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10'

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Workstation PC

CPU: i5-6600k / Cooling: Corsair H110i GTX /  Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Gene / Ram: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @3000Mhz / SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

HDD: Western Digital 1TB / PSU: Corsair CX 450M / Case: Corsair Air 240 / OS: Windows 10 / Mouse: Corsair Logitech MX Master / Keyboard: Quisan TKL Cherry MX Brown switches /

Speakers: Kanto YU2GW Headphones: Logitech H150 / Monitor: LG 29UM68-P Ultrawide 29" / 

Xperia Z2 Im just in love with its design. There are only a few phones in the market that actually feels premium enough for its price tag. And the Z2 almost tops the list. However the design is totally covered by the skin by dbrand it still aweosme coz its got linustechtips on it (aweosme design) !! You guys are great keeping making the coolest tech review in youtube :D :D :D