This phone rocks, and orange is my favorite color, this skin looks awesome. :)

I love that aluminum body, and I love the wooden back decal that they have. I am definitely getting one for my dad.

Crosair C70 - i7 4700 - Corsair H100 - Gigabyte Z68 - 16gb HyperX RAM - GTX 780 CLASSIFIED - and An Optical drive

love the waterproof xperia z2 and the colour of the dbrand skin

I generally use an Iphone as my daily driver and would love to see an android phone "in action".

Especially the Z2 caught my interest because it's waterproof and taking pictures while in a slide or in a poll sounds (super) fun !

dbrands skins look awesome ! (definitely no copy and paste involved here)

What I love about the Z2 would be it's IPS/LED Lit display. Great display and I've been drooling over it!, as for Dbrand they have some great looking skins I'd like to have as well.

DBrand are great for giving away a phone, great publicity move.

The Xperia Z2 screen looks really nice and i like the camera button too, nice addition.

Love that Z2 is keeping it's industrial square look. Dbrand is great cause they have variety of skin options that I prefer and have great website for it.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

My favorite part about the Z2 is the awesome skin! My favorite part about zbrand is the awesome skins!

I like the overall feel of the Z2 and I love the fact that its water resistant. dBrand is a company who seems to do what they want and how they want it. They also treat their customers well and I have no complaints about them. Thank you for this giveaway!

My favorite part about the Z2 is the awesome skin! My favorite part about zbrand is the awesome skins!

I have always wanted this phone, because it is the perfect phone imo.

dbrand is awesome and that skin is screaming attention.

The Z2 is what i feel a goood smartphone at this day and age but with the decal that dbrand provided it's so much more than it could be as a stock phone.

Dbrand sponsored this video so i almost feel obligated to say that's my favourite thing about them! :D

i like the ips panel, main cam, and the sound app, for dbrand, looks awesome as you don't usually see personalized skin on mobile phones. thanks for the free phone! :)

My favourite thing about the Z2 is the camera and the new screen. And my favourite thing about dbrand is the skin the they made for you and that they sponsered this video.

All the things in the video is what I like about it, and it's not an Apple product. Yes, I don't like Apple products (for the most part), wanna fight about it?

But really, waterproofness and a nice display is always welcome!

I totally love their custom android, Thx for sponsoring dbrand!

The Sony Xperia Z2 is a one of a kind phone with the AMAZING water-resistant build! :rolleyes: The best part I probably love about this phone is the NOISE CANCELLATION built in! It's a really nifty feature. The other thing that's awesome about it is the new bold Triluminous Display! It just ROCKS! :P  :P dBrand is probably the best custom skin manufacturing company ever! Their works give the user so much control over the appearance of the gadgets! B) The guys working there are really funny too! Check out their facebook page!  :D  :D post-115505-0-79022700-1407158341.jpg

I hoped to so a official LTT phone, butt that's good to! You can get two Z2 for the price of 1 iPhone5S her in switzerland, so even if i don't win, i will buy one.

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Favourite thing is IPS screen, very nice. Dbrand are indeed cool for sponsoring this video, with a nice phone skin to boot.

I like Sony so give me that phone!!

ohh i also like custom skin

I love the system wide equalizer, i dont really like to download one.  I also think that dbrands skins are sweet 

the screen, the waterproofness, the camera so much stuff :D

hope i win... my phone is currently slowly dying.

One of the awesome part that i like about the Xperia Z2 is it's industrial design, coupled with an awesome camera and new and improved front facing speaker, its the hottest android phone out there for me.

As for dBrand I really like them as they allow users to customise their phones to really become their personalized machine instead of the standard out of the box phone that everyone else is carrying.

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the design. Sony does know how to make a good handheld device, I've got to give them that. And they finally improved upon their god awful screens! So thumbs up for that. Not to mention the, finally, front-facing speakers. About damn time!

And my favorite thing about dbrand? It's giving you the ability to fully customize your phone to make it really "yours". Android launchers and skins aren't enough anymore. Having the whole device's appearance suit your taste is awesome.