My favorite thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is the camera and the fact that Linus touched it... My favorite thing about Dbrand is how high quality there skins are and that they win all their rap battles on Twitter!

Honestly this looks like enough of a phone to make me switch from my trusty iphone, and that wrap is tight!  The color looks bright, but clean and classy.

i like the phone because of sony's dedicated camera button, and definitely want it for the custom Linus skin by dbrand :)

I like the front facing speakers on the Z2. Dbrand is awesome for partnering up with all the youtubers for giveaways and whatnot. Their skins are also extremely good at protecting your phone too - I had one on my N5, and after taking it off (had to send it back for replacement), the back was just as perfect as the day I unboxed it.

I like the Z2 because it's like 4 times my current phone and I love big screens, and from dbrand I love that the gave you a new phone just to gift to a viewer

It's like my Xperia Z but better in every way. Do want :D

I love the little touches and the general responsiveness of the phone UI.

Nice skin on a good phone, would like to win.

Good that dbrand sponsors Linustech

My Favorite thing about the z2 is the Camera, from what I've seen from it, it takes excellent shots and video.

Favorite thing about dbrand has to be the quality of their work. I've never seen skins and wraps fit better on devices.

I want the Z2 because I am looking for a replacement for my iphone, not saying it sucks, but has no features compared to android devices and I. (Sadly) spent a little too much money on this iphone for afford an androids :P

And I love the linustechtips skin, hoping that it will be available just to buy xD

This phone standout to me more than many other android phones, specially the galaxyS4 which was really underwhelming!! And i always love it when you guys get sponsored, which dbrand did, because more sponsors means more videos and i love your vids!! 

Z2 has an ips screen! TN shouldn't ever be used on a phone.

dbrand skin looks awesome. Really. The sponsorship is awesome too.

I like the Z2 because of its front facing speakers and camera. dbrand is awesome because they sponsored the video and provided us with an awesome skin :)

That dband looks awesome linus. One of a kind. That's what i like.

I really like the look of the Z2, DBrand did a really nice job on the skin. Could I dare say it looks better than the stock phone...

Desktop: Fractel Design R5 - i5 4670K @ stock - Asrock Z97 Extreme 4 - 16GB @ 1600MHz - Asus GTX 970 - Corsair RM650 - OCZ Vector 150 240GB - WD Blue 500GB - Noctua NH-D15

Peripherals & OS: KBC Poker 2 MX Blue - Zowie FK2 - Audio-technica ATH-M50s - Audioengine D1- Windows 10 Pro Monitor: Asus PA248Q 1920x1200

The Z2 is a really cool looking phone, the IP certification is awesome! Dbrand's skins are crazy and can't find anything of the same quality anywhere else!

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the design, I love how sleek it is with an awesome battery life, along with the fact that it's waterproof. My favorite thing about dbrand is the awesome interface of the website and custom good looking skins that can be hard to find.

Terve!
I think the greatest thing about it is the battery life.

I am using an old school Nokia that lasts for a week without charging so I am 

happy to see phones that house more than just the minumum of battery.

Because I do not know anything about dbrand, I would say that sponsering Linus is the best thing they have done.

Sayonara!

Love the waterproofness and the camera and I am a fan of customization.

I have to say having a dedicated camera button would be amazing so that's my fav for the Z2

dband that skin fits so well I couldn't tell it was a skin until Linus mentioned it.  Thumbs up for a precision fit.

1 Timothy 1:15

The Z2 looks amazing! Not only the fantastic skin from dbrand! I love the look of the IPS screen and with the features included, It reminds me of the last Sony phone that I'd had before making the switch to a smartphone; I loved that phone. And let's be honest. Who doesn't want a Linus Tech Tips phone?!

Finally a good reason to get the Z2 but WOW amaziing Skin D Brand.  

Green Snek - Razer Blade 2017 - i7-7700HQ - 16GB DDR4 RAM - 512GB Samsung PM951 SSD- Dell WD15 Dock for Home Use- 27" Samsung Curved Monitor