Best thing about the Xperia Z2 is the body! I like dbrand because they make skins that actually look good.

My favourite part about the Z2 is definitely the 3GB of RAM :D and what I like about dBrand because they just gave away hundreds of dollars of electronics.

My favorite part about the Z2 is the new screen, and my favorite thing about dbrand is their prices.

I love the fact that Dbrand did sponsor the video that LinusTechTips made of the Z2 and I think the camera with 4k is amazing!

Plus that the design is supercool.

I like the orangenessage, and the fact that dbrand isn't available in the UK (to my knowledge) :(

I totally want the Z2 for its awesomely flabbergasting camera and Thank You dbrand for sponsoring Linus media group!!!! You guys are awesome X3

I love the fact that Dbrand did sponsor the video that LinusTechTips made of the Z2 and I think the camera with 4k is amazing!

I think that all Phones need a water proof feature just like the Sony Xperia Z2 :)

The one thing that stands out to me in new phones is waterproofness, i've lost many phones in the toilet (im clumsy). so the sony xperia z2 is great due to its waterproofs and along with many other neat features just makes it one of the best , in my opinion  

I loved the skin as well as all the features of the phone making it a good competitor to other top brand phones!

I like the the camera & that its waterproof and dustproof and I've never heard of dbrand, but the LTT skin looks awesome! :)

The phone looks awesome, I was super tempted when I got my HTC one to get a Sony phone since I have a Vita and would be able to share some of the games. Dbrand looks pretty cool, would be nice if they had a wider variety of skins but the ones they have are pretty good.

I like how it has more ram then a pc i use at work.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

My favorite thing about the z2 is its fantastic camera, bigger screen for my big hands and that its water proof. My favorite thing about dbrand is how awesome their skins look. I was super tempted to get one for my phone not to long ago

Call me in the minority, but I really really love the camera. Just coming from an old 3rd gen iPod video camera to that would be amazing for posting pictures of my build in non-potato quality.

sounds like the Z2 has some pretty good battery life

Finally! Thank you Sony for placing the speakers in front. This is great for watching movies and playing games with it's amazing IPS screen. I would love to try it's camera underwater or when I'm under the rain.

Also kudos to dbrand for the skin. It's wonderful.

Maybe it's not the most impressive part about the phone, but I couldn't stop thinking about how Sony is starting to move towards 4K resolution support in their Smartphones, and that is awesom-o.

And about dbrand... Maaaaaaan, dem skins :o

The front facing speakers and IPS combo is a win in my book.  Its also great to see a company like dbrand step in and help provide a review sample when the manufacturer is being dumb.

Love the specs of the phone and the dbrand skin!!!

My favorite thing about the z2 is that amazing 20 megapixel camera, and my favorite thing about dbrand is how they have cool skins for a ps4 controller, which is what i use to play controller games. I'd love to win this, as i'm still stuck with a galaxy s3 -_-