Keep getting Bluescreened everyday now, getting more often

hey guys, :(

lately ive been getting a lot of bluescreens like first time i was like i will let it slide,

second time i was like i should post on forum 

and now it happens eveyday,

then today it happened twice while i was playing unturned and i think somethings wrong,

please help with anything much appreciated,

pics below, pc specs in sig and any other info just ask, cheers  -_-

0dTpELZ.jpg

lMIsGra.jpg

WXE5Qyf.jpg

N0C8oTG.jpg

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

If you're using Firefox disable hardware acceleration. Otherwise, not sure what to tell you

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

If you're using Firefox disable hardware acceleration. Otherwise, not sure what to tell you

i dont use firefox i use chrome but ill disable it anyways as i have it installed and occasionally use it. 

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

You could check out this link, it has some steps you can try to diagnose it: http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-lockup-debug-how/35349-stop-0x124-what-means-what-try.html

It seems like it is a hardware/driver issue. I would remove any pci cards you have, and run on onboard graphics (assuming your cpu/mobo has it). If you still get bluescreens try running a hard drive and memory diagnostic (like Seatools and Memtest86). If those both pass try updating all your drivers. That's just my suggestions, following the steps in the link should hopefully get you somewhere as well.

I would check temps with an app like HWMonitor just to make sure its not overheating. then I would run memtest86 for about 5 hours to see if you have a bad stick of ram.

deffs not overheating as the fans never ramp up which they do when it gets hot by the fan curve thats set up.

Have you tried clean installing windows?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Have you tried clean installing windows?

way to much stuff to do that, would rather live with it than do that xD

way to much stuff to do that, would rather live with it than do that xD

Power users should be doing a clean install every 6-12 months.

Not doing so makes your system health degrade over time eventually resulting in constant BSODs or data loss.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I would def run mem test than. I was having the same issue with my PC a few weeks ago and it turned out to be a bad stick of ram.

gunna go play unturned and c what happens, had a o.c. on my cpu of 4.4, too it down to 4.2 as im too noob to remove it coz i dont know how as i used ai suite. edit: the lowest i got it too was 3.6 still not stock but only 0.1 off, good enuogh.

Power users should be doing a clean install every 6-12 months.

Not doing so makes your system health degrade over time eventually resulting in constant BSODs or data loss.

what, thats actually the stupidest thing ive ever heard,(no offense to you, to windows)

what, thats actually the stupidest thing ive ever heard,(no offense to you, to windows)

Yeah compared to other OS like Linus it actually gets filled with crap residual files from programs quickly.

Ccleaner and malwarebytes help, but a clean install always gets rid of all the crap at once.

Spoiler

Yeah compared to other OS like Linus it actually gets filled with crap residual files from programs quickly.

Ccleaner and malwarebytes help, but a clean install always gets rid of all the crap at once.

but who actually does that, this is the first time im hearing this....

Power users. People who use their PC a lot and like to keep it in optimal working conditions.

It's easy when you know exactly what is on your PC and where, so you can just have all your files on a hard drive, reinstall windows and your programs and it like new.

power user =/= my mother who keeps everything everywhere and has no idea what she needs and doesnt.

Spoiler

Power users. People who use their PC a lot and like to keep it in optimal working conditions.

It's easy when you know exactly what is on your PC and where, so you can just have all your files on a hard drive, reinstall windows and your programs and it like new.

power user =/= my mother who keeps everything everywhere and has no idea what she needs and doesnt.

There are ways to keep your PC in optimal condition besides doing a clean install. I think power users are generally the people who don't need clean installs and people who aren't need them more often (I work in a repair shop and there's people who can mess their computers up pretty fast).

I do. Every 6-9 months I do a clean install (and about to do so again soon, past due). Of all the things I download, try (trials/demos/etc), delete, and move it's better for myself to do this every so often rather than looking around for unwanted files, dead links, reg fixes, bad drivers, and etc. The time it would take me to clean the computer can be done in less time with a wipe and install (least I don't have to worry about rolling drivers pile up). Keep in mind it helps that my system drive is SSD and Storage is TB HDDs, keeps re-installs some what simple. Couldn't I just do system restore to back when I did a fresh install? Sure, but out of personal preference I don't. I don't have to worry about a dirty restore if any.

Edit: So if I get a bad driver issue that means I re-install every time? No, it's just a pain in the butt.

System Specs

CPU: FX-6350 (O.C. 4.6GHz Stable / 4.8GHz Unstable-incomplete)Cooler: Hyper Evo 212Mobo: 990fxa-ud3 Rev.3RAM: G.Skill 1866 2x4GBGPU: MSI R7870-2GD5T/OC x2 (O.C. 1120/1320-Summer 1160/1350-Winter)NIC: PCE-N15PSU: Seasonic X-650 Gold+Case: CM Storm ScoutStorage: 120 Samsung 840 SSD 2x1TB HDDBattery Backup-APC 650Mouse: G600Keyboard: G510Gamepad: PS3 Dualshock 3 VIA BluetoothMonitor: ViewSonic VX2253 (cheap from craigslist, owned this before build)

There are ways to keep your PC in optimal condition besides doing a clean install. I think power users are generally the people who don't need clean installs and people who aren't need them more often (I work in a repair shop and there's people who can mess their computers up pretty fast).

Even power users might not be able to decide whether a file called 92741-4209878-32415-34871957 is necessary to keep on your computer or if it is slowing it down.

This is why a clean install is always the best option to keep the computer running completely optimised. Obviously another option is to not install any programs or windows updates, but wtf lol

Spoiler

Bsod are99% of the time psu issues ram issues or audio driver issue

Don't forget network driver issues (least was for me and realtek, bleh)

System Specs

CPU: FX-6350 (O.C. 4.6GHz Stable / 4.8GHz Unstable-incomplete)Cooler: Hyper Evo 212Mobo: 990fxa-ud3 Rev.3RAM: G.Skill 1866 2x4GBGPU: MSI R7870-2GD5T/OC x2 (O.C. 1120/1320-Summer 1160/1350-Winter)NIC: PCE-N15PSU: Seasonic X-650 Gold+Case: CM Storm ScoutStorage: 120 Samsung 840 SSD 2x1TB HDDBattery Backup-APC 650Mouse: G600Keyboard: G510Gamepad: PS3 Dualshock 3 VIA BluetoothMonitor: ViewSonic VX2253 (cheap from craigslist, owned this before build)

have you forgotten video drivers? Because those statistics came straight out of your ass.

run this http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html and post a screenshot of what it spits out.
This will give me detailed info from the minidump file and should show any drivers/exes that could have caused this.

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

Every time i uninstall a program, i get errors due to paths and files that stayed behind. Missing MUI references, and shortcuts remaining on the desktop. WIndows is so retarded. Have to use CCleaner to fix em

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Every time i uninstall a program, i get errors due to paths and files that stayed behind. Missing MUI references, and shortcuts remaining on the desktop. WIndows is so retarded. Have to use CCleaner to fix em

a screenshot of the minidumps would help....         http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

a screenshot of the minidumps would help....         http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

Its not really major, Its pretty much just: i uninstall, shortcut on desktop stays, windows wonders why the program is still there, but application paths remain.

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

You know your dedicated when you mix up Linux with Linus :)

/e in all seriousness though to solve your BSOD

Have you run any hardware tests? If you have not you should test all of your hardware.

Make sure you also check the hard disk because it could also be failing.

You may also want to see if the same issue persists in Safe Mode.

LinusGGtips

Build It. Mod It. Customize It.

Its not really major, Its pretty much just: i uninstall, shortcut on desktop stays, windows wonders why the program is still there, but application paths remain.

no this is for the bluescreens not the desktop icons. 

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

Spoiler