Keep getting Bluescreened everyday now, getting more often

First thank you for the logs, they are helping. But please mark the latest error in event log (sort by date) and post again.

This thread is funny because there is so much disinformation :D. I want to help you to solve your BSOD issues. 

1. Did you overclock yourself or did you use auto-overclock?

2. Is your problem fixed after you changed to stock settings?

3. Which applications cause Bluescreens?

4. Your CPU and GPU temperature seem fine?

5. You did stress-test CPU and GPU?

1 used ai suite and it was the cause do far

2 seems to be man, havent have one so far but dont wanna jinx it ;)

3 no idea happened in game programs or on desktop

4 yea more than fine if they ever go high my fans will automagically ramp up

5 no that was the cause we think coz i did a dirty oc in ai suite to 4.4 and it seemed fine so i left 

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Power users should be doing a clean install every 6-12 months.

Not doing so makes your system health degrade over time eventually resulting in constant BSODs or data loss.

Every 2 to 3 months for me!

i7-3770K @ 4.5GHz, ASRock Z77 Extreme4, G.Skill Sniper 8GB DDR3 1866 @ CL9, ASUS GTX 780, CM HAF XM, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB, WD Black 1TB x 2, EVGA SuperNOVA G2 850W, BenQ XL2420TE 24" 144Hz @ 1080p, CM Nepton 280L, Noctua Industrial IP67 2000RPM 140mm PWM Fan x 6

Every 2 to 3 months for me!

you guys must have a lot of time on ur hand or not a lot of stuff, i have like terabytes of games installed, imagine trying to install that every 2-3 months again and again... fuck that lol

not to mention all my programs setting and omg just so much stuff, hell no.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Power users. People who use their PC a lot and like to keep it in optimal working conditions.

It's easy when you know exactly what is on your PC and where, so you can just have all your files on a hard drive, reinstall windows and your programs and it like new.

power user =/= my mother who keeps everything everywhere and has no idea what she needs and doesnt.

I often do this, I use an old 24/7 Dell with shared hard drives to store documents and games on a second hard drive or on disks so I can do this. Have not had one single install for more than half a year!

CPU - i5 4670K || Motherboard - Asus Z87-C  || RAM - Crucial Ballistix Tactical Memory 8GB || GPU - ASUS GTX 970 Strix || Case - Corsair 330R || Storage - 1TB Seagate || PSU - Corsair CX750 || Displays - AOC 21.5 LED x2 || Cooling - Arctic F12 PWM (x2) Corsair 120+140mm || Keyboard - Corsair K70 MX Red || Mouse - Roccat Kova+ || Sound - Thermaltake TTe Shock Headset

you guys must have a lot of time on ur hand or not a lot of stuff, i have like terabytes of games installed, imagine trying to install that every 2-3 months again and again... fuck that lol

not to mention all my programs setting and omg just so much stuff, hell no.

I only install a few games at a time. I have so many games in Steam that I wouldn't have room to install them all anyway. It's all about how much you value optimization and performance.

i7-3770K @ 4.5GHz, ASRock Z77 Extreme4, G.Skill Sniper 8GB DDR3 1866 @ CL9, ASUS GTX 780, CM HAF XM, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB, WD Black 1TB x 2, EVGA SuperNOVA G2 850W, BenQ XL2420TE 24" 144Hz @ 1080p, CM Nepton 280L, Noctua Industrial IP67 2000RPM 140mm PWM Fan x 6

First thank you for the logs, they are helping. But please mark the latest error in event log (sort by date) and post again.

This thread is funny because there is so much disinformation :D. I want to help you to solve your BSOD issues. 

1. Did you overclock yourself or did you use auto-overclock?

2. Is your problem fixed after you changed to stock settings?

3. Which applications cause Bluescreens?

4. Your CPU and GPU temperature seem fine?

5. You did stress-test CPU and GPU?

there is no misinformation except for the people saying you have to re install windows every few months.

Issue has been resolved please mark as solved OP.

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!