Fanboyism for linus

ddbtkd456

Well not overfangirling but he knows his shit. :3 There are other so called "youtubers" who only reviewing the manual and getting confused over a single fanmount diameter. No need to care about this avatars.

This I agree with. I have seen that Banacules is often the one to just read the manual and class it as a review. He does give good impressions, but he doesn't always know the obvious. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

It depends if you wish to live life dangerously :P

Well it's been posted on here before so i suppose it's alright.

vswTaYD.png

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

"Slinus"?

"Linick"?

we need some fanfiction to be made

as Luke approached linus to ask for his paycheck, Linus looked into Luke's blue eyes and said "I Don't have money bae" in disappointment luke throw his gtx 560 into Linus's lap and said "i need money dawg you be serious nigga" and linus quickly responded and said " well there are other ways i can pay you lukey" with a passionate look in his eyes linus seduced slick into the editing room and luke carried linus and pushed the the pile of ram sticks away and put him on the table and whispered to linus " i will penetrate your memory slot with my Ram stick" and then they fucked and bla bla bla they lived happily ever after.

fap to this m8

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

vswTaYD.png

Hey Mods, got a spare warning point? :P

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

vswTaYD.png

I know girls who'd freak out about that and think it's cute.. I just got disturbed in a lot of ways.

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @ 4.2 GHz; GPU: Asus STRIX & Gigabyte g1 GTX 1070 SLI; RAM: 16 GB Corsair vengeance 3200 MHz ; Mobo: Asrock Taichi x470; SSD: 512 gb Samsung 950 Pro Storage: 5x Seagate 2TB drives; 1x 2TB WD PurplePSU: 700 Watt Huntkey; Peripherals: Acer S277HK 4K Monitor; Logitech G502 gaming mouse; Corsair K95 Mechanical keyboard; 5.1 Logitech x530 sound system

01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01100101 01110011 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 00101110

I don't really understand it either. #LukeMasterRace

More like #JemeryClarksonMasterRace

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Not sure if I regret mention the linus and luke fan fiction or not...

No regrets :3

CPU - i5 4670K || Motherboard - Asus Z87-C  || RAM - Crucial Ballistix Tactical Memory 8GB || GPU - ASUS GTX 970 Strix || Case - Corsair 330R || Storage - 1TB Seagate || PSU - Corsair CX750 || Displays - AOC 21.5 LED x2 || Cooling - Arctic F12 PWM (x2) Corsair 120+140mm || Keyboard - Corsair K70 MX Red || Mouse - Roccat Kova+ || Sound - Thermaltake TTe Shock Headset

as Luke approached linus to ask for his paycheck, Linus looked into Luke's blue eyes and said "I Don't have money bae" in disappointment luke throw his gtx 560 into Linus's lap and said "i need money dawg you be serious nigga" and linus quickly responded and said " well there are other ways i can pay you lukey" with a passionate look in his eyes linus seduced slick into the editing room and luke carried linus and pushed the the pile of ram sticks away and put him on the table and whispered to linus " i will penetrate your memory slot with my Ram stick" and then they fucked and bla bla bla they lived happily ever after.

fap to this m8

Hahaha never fall to amuse do you?

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

More like #JemeryClarksonMasterRace

Jeremy is the leader of the true master race. #ClarksonTrueMasterRace

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Hahaha never fall to amuse do you?

I think this requires a NSFW now...

CPU - i5 4670K || Motherboard - Asus Z87-C  || RAM - Crucial Ballistix Tactical Memory 8GB || GPU - ASUS GTX 970 Strix || Case - Corsair 330R || Storage - 1TB Seagate || PSU - Corsair CX750 || Displays - AOC 21.5 LED x2 || Cooling - Arctic F12 PWM (x2) Corsair 120+140mm || Keyboard - Corsair K70 MX Red || Mouse - Roccat Kova+ || Sound - Thermaltake TTe Shock Headset

fap to this m8

Linus approached Slick. Slick's unkempt facial hair had a hint of yellow from his lunch of chicken soup.

"h-hey Slick"

Linus was nervous. He hadn't approached a boy like this since he was left by his wife because of a similar interaction

"do you need help with that heatsink? your strong hands don't seem to... fit"

he bit his lip

"I'd love help" said slick as he looked into Linus's beady eyes

"but first, we need to discharge you of static"

Slick took Linus's head into his hands and their lips met

Linus took Slick's heatsink and applied the proper thermal paste

His heatsink felt warm against Linus's LGA1150 bracket. he new he wanted it

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

At least it's not people shipping Linus and Slick... Yet... 

Nah, that happened. Someone made this pic a while back.

edit: someone beat me to it :<

Hey Mods, got a spare warning point? :P

They'll probably have time for it when the strike is over xD

I know girls who'd freak out about that and think it's cute.. I just got disturbed in a lot of ways.

I just think it's funny. And whoever drew it is pretty damn good at drawing  ^_^

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Well not overfangirling but he knows his shit. :3 There are other so called "youtubers" who only reviewing the manual and getting confused over a single fanmount diameter. No need to care about this avatars.

No I'm not this is just an open discussion about the fans of Linus is all. Not saying I dislike them or him even for that matter, as his reviews are great.

Seriously? I like the dude but what's so great about someone that unboxes things?

Mostly as a joke. I doubt people actually obsess about him. Same thing with the whole, "Lord GabeN"

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

No I'm not this is just an open discussion about the fans of Linus is all. Not saying I dislike them or him even for that matter, as his reviews are great.

So then what's your point?  Linus another Techreviewer, k then. Yepp he's still like us. Ppl who like pc's. If they love him so much then get married or idk. Or about the forums? There are much posts lacking actual efford to solve OP's problems. Alright I noticed but that has nothing to with linus merly with the community slapping their answers down without even reading the full topic. Wouldn't be any diffrent if it would be an open forum.

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Better than Mandela or Ghandi fanboy xD

Wha... Why would a Nelson Mandela or Ghandi fanboy be bad?

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

So then what's your point? Linus another Techreviewer, k then. Yepp he's still like us. Ppl who like pc's. If they love him so much then get married or idk. Or about the forums? There are much posts lacking actual efford to solve OP's problems. Alright I noticed but that has nothing to with linus the merly with the community slapping their answers down without even reading the full topic. Wouldn't be any diffrent if it would be an open forum.

It was in offtopic for this reason it was just a general thread no point really at all to this except to talk to people about why they like him so much. Not everything in life is so black and white you need to learn how to see a little color once in a while.

Wha... Why would a Nelson Mandela or Ghandi fanboy be bad?

compared to them, Linus is a saint

Thats why I wrote this here. People think theese two people are saints. No more the opposite. Ghandi is a creep,a racist idiot, Mandela is a racist and a terrorist supporter and i probably missed out some shit those two idiots had. People dont go in prison without a reason.

Its how the times are. This is something that has evolved alot in my 29 years of living. People have become obsessed with celebrity of any nature.

Humans want to feel apart of something and this is how we do it apparantly.

ITs very, very weird to me. I can appreciate linus for what he produces and how he does it. I find him to be one of the most trustworthy reviewers but thats it.

But there is a sense that the younger users act like he is Take That.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

compared to them, Linus is a saint

Thats why I wrote this here. People think theese two people are saints. No more the opposite. Ghandi is a creep,a racist idiot, Mandela is a racist and a terrorist supporter and i probably missed out some shit those two idiots had. People dont go in prison without a reason.

Ghandi isn't a racist. He just wanted the British to leave Indians alone. Nelson Mandela used sabotage and violence to get his point across in the beginning but towards the end of his sentence he had to stop the civil war that was destroying South Africa. He wasn't racist. Would a racist man say this? "For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others." Do you know what that means? It means that to be free everyone must be treated equally, both white and black citizens.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

So then what's your point?  Linus another Techreviewer, k then. Yepp he's still like us. Ppl who like pc's. If they love him so much then get married or idk. Or about the forums? There are much posts lacking actual efford to solve OP's problems. Alright I noticed but that has nothing to with linus merly with the community slapping their answers down without even reading the full topic. Wouldn't be any diffrent if it would be an open forum.

Write full words. You will sound kinda intelligent that way. Seriously...You want us to read your post but you were so lazy that you shorted merely to merly....SERIOUSLY!?

And I even agree with alot of your points....but nobody is going to take you seriously like that.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.