Cryorig H5: hyper 212 is now DEAD

brownninja97

i like how it looks. rly rly solid. but the fan tho :D .. then i was looking in to more of their coolers and i found out that the R1 ultimates beats the nh-d15 and it also looks way more better!! also same price i believe. they are doing pretty amazing job.nice to see more of this going on. I can't wait to see if they will come up with a water loop or something.. but then seeing that it perform even better than a h100i i don't think they are interested.. u never know ..

The blood on to your heart start pumping faster when you notice me.

But is ok.

Judge me for my nickname, my avatar and for the low amounts of posts I have. I will keep your heart beat raised.

I can't wait to see some benchmarks on this. I wouldn't mind the 212 being dethroned; it has had it too good for too long.

facepalm* you're telling me a 1-tower cooler outperforms a 2-tower? Keep dreaming. Until the reviews come out I maintain generous skepticism.

--Forgot CM only mdd 1-tower coolers, feels dumb...

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

I can't wait to see some benchmarks on this. I wouldn't mind the 212 being dethroned; it has had it too good for too long.

the 212 has was dethroned last year

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

facepalm* you're telling me a 1-tower cooler outperforms a 2-tower? Keep dreaming. Until the reviews come out I maintain generous skepticism.

I... don't think anybody said that. The H5 is beating out other 1-towers in its price range, and the R1 is beating out other 2-towers in its price range.

I... don't think anybody said that. The H5 is beating out other 1-towers in its price range, and the R1 is beating out other 2-towers in its price range.

Sorry, I assumed he meant Hyper 212 Evo (2-tower cooler) given it's pretty much the king of air coolers.

Huh...not sure how I ended up confused, but I did...

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

What? This isn't that cheap, Dark rock 3 is pretty frequently on sale for fifty dollars through NCIX

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

What? This isn't that cheap, Dark rock 3 is pretty frequently on sale for fifty dollars through NCIX

It might not be cheap for you Americans, but in in Europe it costs about the same as the 212 EVO.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

damn the h5 is a monster

I find your love of this product (and by extension, irrational hatred of the Hyper 212 line) strange and suspicious. Particularly since it took 4 pages of arguing for someone else to post some actual data.

You don't work for Cryorig, do you? ;)

But what if my heatsink explodes after 7 years :(. I will wait for the reviews. Hasn't Cooler Master recently released a new 212?

The newest is the Hyper 212 X, it's only available in selected regions

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

I find your love of this product (and by extension, irrational hatred of the Hyper 212 line) strange and suspicious. Particularly since it took 4 pages of arguing for someone else to post some actual data.

You don't work for Cryorig, do you? ;)

well crap, im to leave FAST

lolbrary.com_17633_1386287155.gif

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

The newest is the Hyper 212 X, it's only available in selected regions

and the increase in price puts it in a tier were it gets smashed by pretty much everything

Listen if you care.

the 212 has was dethroned last year

By what? I didn't hear of this.

Hyper 212 is not dead... not at least in Asia... Most places don't even sell EVGA so for this type of coolers.. the hyper 212 is still the dominant one here

ASUS ROG G75VX

Intel i7-3630QM 2.4GHz/3.4GHz Turbo | Nvidia GeForce 670MX 3GB OCed to 736MHz | 750GB HDD | Windows 8.1 | 24 GB 1600MHz RAM | Razer Goliathus Medium | Logitech G400s | Razer Kraken/ JBL J22 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX blue

But what if my heatsink explodes after 7 years :(. I will wait for the reviews. Hasn't Cooler Master recently released a new 212?

They already did! The hyper 212X which no one seems to be talking about. I wonder how did u guys even get the EVOs when they are completely phased out in Asia.

By what? I didn't hear of this.

ill list some cpu coolers which destroy it

Akasa venom voodoo

raijintek themis

raijintek themis evo

raijintek ereboss

cryorig h5

be quiet shadow rock 2

Zalman CNPS10X

Zalman CNPS9900A

ARTIC Cooling Freezer Xtreme Rev.2

scythe ashura

scythe mugen

scythe katana

scythe ninja

deepcool gammaxx 400 white/gold edition

trends take time to change, the hyper 212 gets smashed by many coolers, like a metric ton however word of mouth is very powerful so it manages to stay more popular when it doesnt have a reason to anymore.

Listen if you care.

Cheapest price is 47 euro's over here, vs the 25,50 for Hyper Evo..

well that would be due to the current manufacturing issues that cryorig are facing. Odd because the one time that it was on sale in the uk it was £34. To be honest i think the raijintek ereboss might be better then this, especially the core edition

Listen if you care.

well that would be due to the current manufacturing issues that cryorig are facing. Odd because the one time that it was on sale in the uk it was £34. To be honest i think the raijintek ereboss might be better then this, especially the core edition

wow the Ereboss is pretty

wow the Ereboss is pretty

its odd because some benchmarks make it seem like the ereboss can stand up to the dual tower coolers which are double the price. pretty insane, i think it might be better then the h5 not really sure yet

Listen if you care.

hyper 212 = lower price

therefore, hyper 212 still wins