Cryorig H5: hyper 212 is now DEAD

brownninja97

only problem is the cm t4 is $15 right now

yeah but lets be honest, you dont see people lining up to get that cooler, its overshadowed by the 212 massively.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

yeah but lets be honest, you dont see people lining up to get that cooler, its overshadowed by the 212 massively.

Very true, you can also argue that you can get an Intel heatsink for $0.  Try to evaluate the price to performance ratio of something that's free!

Sometimes you have to judge what kind of experience you're getting for really really cheap coolers.  

I'd still take an Aio for my cpu, I dislike big hunk of metal in my pc.

I once had a very very early AIO's pump burnout on me, and severely fudge up my system.  Good thing with air coolers is that only thing that can fail in any reasonable time is the fan.  Even with the fan dead, an air based heatsink still has some capacity of cooling the CPU.

I once had a very very early AIO's pump burnout on me, and severely fudge up my system.  Good thing with air coolers is that only thing that can fail in any reasonable time is the fan.  Even with the fan dead, an air based heatsink still has some capacity of cooling the CPU.

True, but id still get an AIO.

Unless i had a Desk PC i would not bother with a Giant cooler like this or any other.

What happened to your rig that got "fudged" up?

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

More expensive than hyper 212 evo yet hyper212evo is dead.

Right...

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

More expensive than hyper 212 evo yet hyper212evo is dead.

Right...

take in  mind i only care for the uk.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I'd still take an Aio for my cpu, I dislike big hunk of metal in my pc.

I take it you put the radiator outside the system? :)

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

What happened to your rig that got "fudged" up?

It fried my Barton and my board was never stable again.  Back then overheating protection wasn't as good as it is now.  Sad 

I'll stick with my beloved Zalman 9700. Ive had mine for 7 years and its never let me down.

Last time i re-built my pc i sold off my old one with my 9700 in it, i wish i wouldve swapped it out for the stock AMD heatsink before i sold it... Sure it cut me up every time i opened the case, and had the stupidest manual fan controller, but it was a great cooler at low speeds.

Primary:

Intel i5 4670K (3.8 GHz) | ASRock Extreme 4 Z87 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 2x8GB | Gigabyte GTX980ti | Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 240GB | Corsair RM 850W | Nanoxia Deep Silence 1| Ducky Shine 3 | Corsair m95 | 2x Monoprice 1440p IPS Displays | Altec Lansing VS2321 | Sennheiser HD558 | Antlion ModMic

HTPC:

Intel NUC i5 D54250WYK | 4GB Kingston 1600MHz DDR3L | 256GB Crucial M4 mSATA SSD | Logitech K400

NAS:

Thecus n4800 | WD White Label 8tb x4 in raid 5

Phones:

Oneplux 6t (Mint), Nexus 5x 8.1.0 (wifi only), Nexus 4 (wifi only)