Logitech G402 Available for preorder

brownninja97

Logitech_G402_Hyperion_Fury_01.jpg

From the makers of the amazing G502 and the z623 speakers of which those fu**ing speakers died on me yesterday( rip for them). Back on topic Logitech is back again with a new mouse, to shake the ages and your pants(underwear for silly people). 

Great fortune tellers told us that someday man kind, woman kind......and linus would come across this mouse.

They even detailed the details which entail the details of this mouse.

Feature list;

• 500 inches track speed, which that many inches your SO will never complain
  • "The Logitech exclusive Delta Zero technology ensures pinpoint accuracy for Hyperion Fury" Yeah whatever the heck their marketing team says, sounds like some attack from a crappy anime.

You can also customize the literal sh** out of this mouse, never again will  your SO complain about a single set skills, now you can have many skills and be "productive" with your time. for science.

Pricing:

UK: £45

Euros:  60

US: $59.99

http://www.techpowerup.com/203601/logitech-announces-the-g402-hyperion-fury-gaming-mouse.html

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Now THIS looks like an amazing mouse for the price

They are touting it as the best mouse for FPS gaming...sign me up

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

That looks like a really nice mouse, and for £45 it is pretty amazing.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I like the gX02 mice. They're all awesome. :D

doing a build for my friend where i was recommending him the G502 but he didnt like it because of all the buttons. this comes so save the day from him buying a shitty mouse.

Looks like a great mouse upgrade for me.If I get this I will miss the endless scrolling from my original g500.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

What I heard was a cut down more cost efficient G502. Am I correct?

Anyways I bought my G502 today and am extremely please with it.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

well where pretty much

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i got the g502. its amazing. i can only say this will be amazing also. they look pretty similar, they also should feel the same, and the g502 feels amazing. atleast it does for my large hands.

i got the g502. its amazing. i can only say this will be amazing also. they look pretty similar, they also should feel the same, and the g502 feels amazing. atleast it does for my large hands.

yeah im waiting for my mouse to break so that i can buy the g502.

Listen if you care.

yeah im waiting for my mouse to break so that i can buy the g502.

you wont regret it. one of my friends use my mouse for 30 minutes, then he ordered himself one :)

I have the Func-MS3v2, I can literally customize the shit out of my mouse as well.

Honestly, that Logitech mouse doesn't look comfortable at all for my hand size. It's too small and narrow, maybe Linus will like this, but I doubt Luke will.

I have the Func-MS3v2, I can literally customize the shit out of my mouse as well.

Honestly, that Logitech mouse doesn't look comfortable at all for my hand size. It's too small and narrow, maybe Linus will like this, but I doubt Luke will.

Im smaller than linus so its a nice mouse for me.

Listen if you care.

Looks really nice. I'm really liking Logitech's new design. The older mice they had fit like a dream, but looked like Honey Boo Boo's mom's butt.

Too bad I already love my Mionix Avior 8200.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

YES. The G502 has a really good shape for me. I just wanted something lighter and with a less annoying sniper button. This looks almost perfect.. Perfect would be with no sniper button at all. But it's good enough. Weight is good, shape looks like G502, maybe better. I just hope logitech don't screw up the sensor or mouse feet..

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

Just what we need. That price point needed more competition anywho. And it does sound like they're bringing some features that usually would make sense at a higher price range.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Essentially yes.

you wont regret it. one of my friends use my mouse for 30 minutes, then he ordered himself one :)

Mine lasted maybe a week and the he finally brome down, drove, and bought it. :P

Looks really nice. I'm really liking Logitech's new design. The older mice they had fit like a dream, but looked like Honey Boo Boo's mom's butt.

Too bad I already love my Mionix Avior 8200.

You me the old egg shap that made the who they are today? I think it could have used some small improvements without going this far.

Looks like its based fore on the G602 build wise but the style and layout of the 502. So... Wheres my 702, huh?

You me the old egg shap that made the who they are today? I think it could have used some small improvements without going this far.

Exactly that one yes. IMO ugly as butt, but fits like a glove.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

If it's not wireless I couldn't care less. After owning the 602, I just can't go back to a wired mouse.

I hope it comes in more colours!

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

Oh my god. Does anyone know when it will be released? I need this for my new build, + it's flippin' only £49.99! :D

One thing though: Where is the scroll mode button? :(

itaroken

Oh my god. Does anyone know when it will be released? I need this for my new build, + it's flippin' only £49.99! :D

One thing though: Where is the scroll mode button? :(

Probably doesnt have it considering its cheap.

Listen if you care.

Honestly Logitech is one of those companies that just makes things that people want and last a lot. 5 years ago I got a 2.1 speaker set-up that was on offer at my local electronics store and that thing to this day is working perfectly and sounds just as good as it did back then. Also three years ago I bought used from a friend a G9X that he had ever since it came out. It's still my current mouse and it kicks major butt! I have not been able to change since I got it because compared to that all the other mice feel uncomfortably light and that makes their build quality seem like crap. Right now I am prioritizing my computer build because my funds are limited but then I'll get me a G502.

The G402 is priced very aggressively and if it's as good as the G502 in build quality and functionality, every mouse manufacturer right now got their ass handed to them.