‌‌‌‌‌

miyabwah

im talking about a different thread.

oh your pointless thread, i would look back at it but it doesn't exist

What is this thread about lol?

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

What is this thread about lol?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188874-lukes-software-discoveries-1-puush/?p=2544436

He is giving credit to the wrong person :)

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Can someone explain to me exactly what is going on? Something about the mods not getting enough credit, so the EU team went on a vacation?

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I am not sure what is going on

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Mod team asleep on strike, post kitchens

postcard-214822-752-8-b.jpg

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

just to ask can you apply for staff anywhere?

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

5-theres-no-rules.gif

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

I find it kind of pathetic they're being that petty about it. In any case, they're just making more work for themselves when they come back... if they come back. But the behavior is far out of line for staff.

I find it kind of pathetic they're being that petty about it. In any case, they're just making more work for themselves when they come back... if they come back. But the behavior is far out of line for staff.

It's just a joke and we all know Linus likes a good joke. Also, there is still mods active, it's not like the whole forum is 100% unmoderated.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Albatross's about me fits this perfectly.

tumblr_mt5jndo0Ht1qa7z4co1_500.gif

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

It's probably all the young (16 and younger) mods having such a strike over such a petty thing ;). This is why we need these mods to be 21+ because they'd be a fair bit more mature than younger ones. I'm not saying that everyone younger than 21 is immature but just saying that at an age younger than that some are. But that's just my opinion. No one has to take it. ;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I agree, for people who are supposed to be staff, this is really petty.

IDC if it's a joke, it would still be extremely petty for someone to do something like this.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

@Windspeed36  should also strike with the eu mods and not against them just looks like hes kinda sucking up to slick 

Or he doesn't agree that it's a good, valid reason. Just a guess, though.

Hey guys, what do think about having 5-year old mods running this forum? I personally think that this would be an excellent idea. :P (JK)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator