Download music and videos from YouTube easy and fast by android phone ?

Legenderys

Just get that Music Maniac thing that every Android user has and search the song on there, all the songs are free.

Buy it, I'm pretty sure no one supports pirating on this forum

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

i just want to download a big video with something that i give a damn about to spend my time at my job.... security...

Just get that Music Maniac thing that every Android user has and search the song on there, all the songs are free.

NO bad poster. Piracy is bad.

I do, just saying.

21deum0.jpg

i just want to download a big video with something that i give a damn about to spend my time at my job.... security...

there are MANY youtube downloaders online. Just use one of those and send the file to your device.

I do, just saying.

21deum0.jpg

^

Nice touch :)

Is there any way to buy videos from YouTube ?

Why? Youtube is free there for its not piracy to download videos.

Why? Youtube is free there for its not piracy to download videos.

so why are you talking about illegal piracy?

so why are you talking about illegal piracy?

Pixel suggested a piracy related app. i wasn't referring to you. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Just pay the $8 a month and get Google Play Music all-access

"Rawr XD"

NO bad poster. Piracy is bad.

:/ I don't really see a difference, either way, the artist doesn't get any money.

:/ I don't really see a difference, either way, the artist doesn't get any money.

I doesn't matter. Would you walk into a store and just take a cd? Support them even if it is only a few cents. Maybe i'm an idiot for not endorsing piracy which is a form of stealing. Buy some of the artist swag and get a song. its only a few dollars and isn't that hard.

I doesn't matter. Would you walk into a store and just take a cd? Support them even if it is only a few cents. Maybe i'm an idiot for not endorsing piracy which is a form of stealing. Buy some of the artist swag and get a song. its only a few dollars and isn't that hard.

What? Downloading a YouTube video doesn't give the artist(s) any money at all. :/

What? Downloading a YouTube video doesn't give the artist(s) any money at all. :/

Whats funny about this is you are endorsing a morally objectionable and highly illegal act and you have this for a signature xD

"Being a Christian isn't for sissies, it takes a real man to live for God-a lot more man than to live for the devil, you know? If you really want to live right these days, you gotta be tough." - Johnny Cash

I wouldn't do it myself but since it is not illegal i'm not going to or have any right to say anything about it.

Whats funny about this is you are endorsing a morally objectionable and highly illegal act and you have this for a signature xD

I'm just saying, if you're not going to pay for the song, you might as well pirate it.

I'm just saying, if you're not going to pay for the song, you might as well pirate it.

I agree that it is the same thing its just one is legal and the other isn't. Also why pirate music we have YouTube, Spotify, and Pandora. 

I agree that it is the same thing its just one is legal and the other isn't. Also why pirate music we have YouTube, Spotify, and Pandora. 

I don't know why you would want to pirate music. :S

I don't know why you would want to pirate music. :S

Agreed.

Download tubemate

It is the best app for it...

It is removed from the playstore but you can download it from its website.. just type tubemate on google and you will find it