Does your desk tend to be tidy or messy?

My desk tends to be a little messy with papers and other work from school. I never bring food or drinks on the desk and try to reduce the amount of clutter so I can work better. 

I have a rather large desk with plenty of space, plus my PC isn't on my desk, so I have lots of empty space which quickly gets covered in dishes and coke bottles

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Messy. I say i'm going to bring all the coke cans downstairs but that never happens. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

IT'S FILTHY FRANK MOTHERFUCKER, IT'S FILTHY FRANK BITCH. Let's get some pussy tonight.

But on topic, my desk is always cluttered with empty water bottles and computer hardware.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

currently have a water bottle, lube, a cucumber and a scissor on it.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

IT'S FILTHY FRANK MOTHERFUCKER, IT'S FILTHY FRANK BITCH. Let's get some pussy tonight.

But on topic, my desk is always cluttered with empty water bottles and computer hardware.

b0ss can i habe da pussi pls?

A bit cluttered, though the desk is kinda small...

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Mine is messy as hell. 2 mugs, One for coffee, one for Tea, some bottles of rum at the back of the desk, loads of odd bits and pieces (deodorant, duck tape, electrical tape, screwdrivers, pens, writing pads, half packs of biscuits, badges to sew on my jacket/bag etc), and some figures.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I would take a photo for you but I can't find my camera under all the crap there is laying around....

Does it look like this? lol

messy-desk.jpg

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Mines always messy but I clean it like once a month

CPU: i5 25000 3.3 GHz             Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V-LK          Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB           Display: Samsung SD24 24" 1080p          

GPU: EVGA GTX 660 SC 2 GB     Sound: Razer Kraken pro                            PSU: Rosewill 630 watt                    Storage 1: 128 GB Adata XPG SX900 SSD

Case: Rosewill Challenger       CPU Cooler: Corsair h80i                    Mouse: Corsair M65                                   Storage 2: Seagate 2 TB HDD

messy because i only clean up my desk every 6 months 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

currently have a water bottle, lube, a cucumber and a scissor on it.

Lube, a cucumber, and a scissor...interesting combination...

Lube, a cucumber, and a scissor...interesting combination...

the scissor is for the fun. ;)

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

All the messy, but I clean it when it get's too messy.

i'm a potato

-snip-

I like how there's a picture on the computer screen of how messy the rest of the house is.

Taking picture of my desk, one second.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

How is this not a poll?

semi-messy I'd say.

who cares...

Tidy, a clean and organized work space is a efficient and dignified work space.  

Awww HELLLLL NOOOOOO.... 

Obligatory gif spam:

RyXH7a2.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

messy-desk.jpg

Seems like somebody's an extreme addict.

But my desk is worse. A ton of bottles on the computer, desk full of yoghurt cups, and a heavy coke stain (the white powder)

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

messy-desk.jpg

Just delete the xbox and beer bottles (majority population too young fo' dat), that looks about accurate for some of us

Error: 410

Always messy... But when i clean it it stays clean for a few hours and then it all starts over again, bottles, papers, USB sticks. food plates... etc.

Whoever lives in that needs to be taken out to pasture and shot, I can only assume that that is urine in those bottles.......................

Wow, didn't realize that. I keep looking at all the cigarettes on the keyboard... 

Seems like somebody's an extreme addict.

But my desk is worse. A ton of bottles on the computer, desk full of yoghurt cups, and a heavy coke stain (the white powder)

It's the piss bottles that get me, THEY DONT EVEN HAVE CAPS ON...............

Random stuff and dishes with food everywhere :(

I have to watch something while i'm eating or else i don't eat.

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!