Does your desk tend to be tidy or messy?

Clean enough considering I'm in the process of ripping blurays for myself and moving stuff around.

FvsumOm.jpg

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Here.

20140726_163233.jpg

I keep things in sight at my computer to remind me.

Wallet. Just because. Contact case, because I need new contacts (there's nothing in it), mouthpiece because I'm recording trumpet tomorrow, USB because a video needs to be done and physically transferred by morning, dollar shave club thing because I need to remind myself to shave (scruffy after a day nowadays). The guitar picks and controller are just there.

Is that a G-sync monitor I see there?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Is that a G-sync monitor I see there?

It is the VG248QE, yes. It didn't come with one, however, my friend got one to try to put it into his BenQ (he got a huge bonus from work), and owed me some money, so he said if it didn't work for him, he'd give it to me for $60 or pay me back.

I almost never use the feature, as I have SLI 770's and they push 120/144fps perfectly well, but it's there if I need it, and admittedly is really freaking nice when I play something intensive on max settings, and don't want stuttering and such.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

It is the VG248QE, yes. It didn't come with one, however, my friend got one to try to put it into his BenQ (he got a huge bonus from work), and owed me some money, so he said if it didn't work for him, he'd give it to me for $60 or pay me back.

I almost never use the feature, as I have SLI 770's and they push 120/144fps perfectly well, but it's there if I need it, and admittedly is really freaking nice when I play something intensive on max settings, and don't want stuttering and such.

If only I had a G-sync monitor and a GTX 770.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

If only I had a G-sync monitor and a GTX 770.

G-sync hasn't proven to be too great from my experiences. The subtle change between having some stuttering and smoothness is unnoticeable but appreciated once in-game.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Closer to tidy than messy.  My living areas are appropriately "lived in."  Things accrue slowly over time, but I clean at least once a week.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

G-sync hasn't proven to be too great from my experiences. The subtle change between having some stuttering and smoothness is unnoticeable but appreciated once in-game.

Oh, OK then.

Besides my setup there's a jar of nestle, an empty plate, a bottle of ice tea, apple tv remote, amp remote, led light remote, my wired phone, my mobile phone

Why don't you tell me if this looks messy...

Desk_zpsd3474ae3.jpg

i5 4670k (can OC to 4.4Ghz) - Hyper 212 evo w/ AC MX2 - XFX Radeon R9 280X8GB ADATA XPG V2 DDR3-1600 - MSI Z87 G41 - Corsair CX600M 600W PSU - 1TB HDD - 120GB SSD

Why don't you tell me if this looks messy...

That's actually not too messy. It's not the neatest either, but with a little bit of time and cleaning it should look well organized.  :D

i consider my table top is clean though i can't say the same about the rat nest underneath...

c0vEA6B.jpg
H1LCILM.jpg

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Only things on my desk are what belong on it. Monitor, Mouse, Keyboard, Mouse Mat, Sennheiser  headphone holder thingy and , Headphones. 

plates, bowls, cups, bottles and wrappers all clutter my desk.  So, always messy.  

I get upset when my mousepad is crooked, so...