Show off your latest purchases

Here is recent-ish purchase of mine. I use these for random storage for just about everything related to my computer and keyboard hobbies. They are really nice but if you decide to get some make sure you get the ones made in korea not the ones from the US as they just arnt made as well.

IMG_2678.jpg

IMG_2694.jpg

IMG_2701.jpg

IMG_2707.jpg

IMG_2715.jpg

Here is recent-ish purchase of mine. I use these for random storage for just about everything related to my computer and keyboard hobbies. They are really nice but if you decide to get some make sure you get the ones made in korea not the ones from the US as they just arnt made as well.

Glass containers? Why not use plastic? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Glass containers? Why not use plastic?

Cause glass is nicer :D

Also most of these have things in and out, in and out so its also more durable. Also when you drop the larger ones on your foot they hurt considerably even when empty.

Cause glass is nicer :D

Also most of these have things in and out, in and out so its also more durable. Also when you drop the larger ones on your foot they hurt considerably even when empty.

Wow you can really afford to be classy huh? Not like plebs like me who use plastic containers. 

Lol.... as long as it's able to protect the contents when dropped Its good enough I guess. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Wow you can really afford to be classy huh? Not like plebs like me who use plastic containers. 

Lol.... as long as it's able to protect the contents when dropped Its good enough I guess.

Well I dont need that many of them with how I use them. the more different sizes I have the better actually. I just get one or two once, maybe twice a year so its not that expensive. Also they just seem more durable and will last considerably longer. I also just plain prefer glass as a material to plastic, just as I so metal.

:P just thought id mention that since I found that out at least once.

A little more recently I picked up so new tools and other things from work to make my Anthrax Build a bit easier.

The cutter is quite nice because it shears the cable when cutting it verses a diagonal cutter which crushes it. This is especially nice for stranded wires and cable with multiple wires inside. Another nice thing about the cutter is that it still has a diagonal nipper on the tip.

I picked up the wire stripper because it goes well below any of the strippers that I currently have. it will be super handy for anything like fan cables and especially my keyboard projects.

I also picked up some of that new Gorilla clear repair tape that I had seen advertised on TV a whole bunch just to see what it was and if it could really be of any use. I have a fair;y large and wide collection of tape and this just seems like its basically super thick packaging tape with a extra sticky backing. I can imagine some uses and have already used it on one thing but I do think they as asking too much for what it is.

IMG_2643-r.jpg

IMG_2647-r.jpg

IMG_2654-r.jpg

IMG_2655-r.jpg

IMG_2667-r.jpg

A little more recently I picked up so new tools and other things from work to make my [ur;=https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58121-anthrax-70-mostly-whoosh-with-a-bit-of-sploosh/]Anthrax Build a bit easier.

The cutter is quite nice because it shears the cable when cutting it verses a diagonal cutter which crushes it. This is especially nice for stranded wires and cable with multiple wires inside. Another nice thing about the cutter is that it still has a diagonal nipper on the tip.

I picked up the wire stripper because it goes well below any of the strippers that I currently have. it will be super handy for anything like fan cables and especially my keyboard projects.

I also picked up some of that new Gorilla clear repair tape that I had seen advertised on TV a whole bunch just to see what it was and if it could really be of any use. I have a fair;y large and wide collection of tape and this just seems like its basically super thick packaging tape with a extra sticky backing. I can imagine some uses and have already used it on one thing but I do think they as asking too much for what it is.

BBCode is a little messed up.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

BBCode is a little messed up.

fixed?

fixed?

Yep. :)

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

latest purchase... that'd be food, 1 hour ago, bought $115 worth of food.

latest tech purchase would be a mini HDMI to HDMI connector, bought on ebay for like $4.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Just purchased plane tickets for my honey moon later this year :D

Sydney to Singapore

Singapore to Phuket

Phuket to Sydney

So I got tired of some of the bullsh*t my XCover 2 has (like being unable to install apps on SD card, thus quickly filling the tiny 1 GB internal memory, and the inability to root the damn thing), so I acquired a Samsung Galaxy S2 to replace it (and If you know me well, you know it's a second-hand product)

post-23506-0-46728400-1405595185.jpg

On the top the SGS 2 in the condition it arrived, and on the bottom the XCover 2 it'll replace. It was a good phone, but not good enough on my book. BTW this was my first phone I actually bought (everything else has been hand-me downs from a tech-savvy godparent).

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Do cars count? Just put a down payment on this:

that's a fine looking truck :wub:

Huh,muricans are all same,big cars (idk if because they need to own something big :P ) and deadly useless guns... I got many 2k games for 17 euro,10 metes hdmi cable,dirt 3 and new phone...

Regardless of your opinion on guns they are part of American culture, causally dismissing part of another nations culture is extremely rude.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

So my new mousepad the Razer Destructor 2 came! I now have all of the hard razer mousepads. This one is basically a thin floppy version of the slick side of my Invicta.

IMG_4155.jpg

IMG_4160.jpg

i got me a drone well quadcopter with FPV ag9GW.jpg

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

b30b711e0f.jpg

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

i got me a drone well quadcopter with FPV

is that a dj phantom 1 or 2?

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

is that a dj phantom 1 or 2?

Thats an FC40 this is my first rc so didnt wanna spend too much if i was rubbish however im not too bad will get a v2 and god mode it

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)