Show off your latest purchases

Ditch the 840 and get a Seagate 600 then.

My main rig has no Seagate, just 2x 830 128GB RAID 0 and a 500GB EVO.

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

My main rig has no Seagate, just 2x 830 128GB RAID 0 and a 500GB EVO.

Bu..But...

*wailing*

WHY?? WHY??? *continues wailing*

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Seagate FTW! :)

I would have said you should have gotten sv35's but those are 4TB and they dont come that big. Eitger way the thinkpad they are on top of interests me more. :P

Just got some extra drives as I was running out of space.

ss%20(2014-08-05%20at%2018.50.01).png

Are any of these meant for redundancy or you're gonna use them all?

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Eitger way the thinkpad they are on top of interests me more. :P

W530, i7-3630QM, 32GB 1600MHz, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M, 256GB 840 Pro, 1TB SEAGATE SSHD.

Only use it as a base for pictures...

Are any of these meant for redundancy or you're gonna use them all?

2x 4TB for parity.

2x 4TB + 15x 2TB for data

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Just got some extra drives as I was running out of space.

I don't even want to know what you have on all those drives... :P

Talking about Seagate, I had their drives in my old PC and they were wonderful, I got a WD one and it is horrible, I guess I will buy something like 2x1TB Barracudas when I'll have money for it.

Ditch the 840 and get a Seagate 600 then.

ha NO. MY DONATED 840. MINE.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (9TB partition for general storage + 2TB partition for dumping ground), 4x 8TB WD White Label/Red (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

OptiPlex 7040M

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700, 2x16GB Mushkin Redline (stuck at 2133MHz CL13), 240GB Corsair MP510, 130w Dell power brick, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

W530, i7-3630QM, 32GB 1600MHz, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M, 256GB 840 Pro, 1TB SEAGATE SSHD.

Only use it as a base for pictures...

-snip-

overkill much

So I gots my new baby:

IMG_4609.jpg

IMG_4606.jpg

EDIT: For clarification its the Keyboard not the numberpad, that I just swapped the leds on and put on matching caps since. Oh and if you hadnt noticed I have made a few modifications from when it was shipped to me http://goo.gl/ZyHe4S .

So I gots my new baby:

IMG_4609.jpg

IMG_4606.jpg

EDIT: For clarification its the Keyboard not the numberpad, that I just swapped the leds on and put on matching caps since. Oh and if you hadnt noticed I have made a few modifications from when it was shipped to me http://goo.gl/ZyHe4S .

Confused.

What keyboard and mum pad are those?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Confused.

What keyboard and mum pad are those?

KMAC Happy and KMAC Pad

KMAC Happy and KMAC Pad

Well, with the Windows logo on the keyboard, it look like it came from the Windows XP or older era.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Well, with the Windows logo on the keyboard, it look like it came from the Windows XP or older era.

That logo is from win vista I believe it would have to be inset in a circle to be form win 7. The caps are aftermarket ones made by vortex and are cherry profile thick walled with dyesub legends. For what they are they were quite cheap as well.

That logo is from win vista I believe it would have to be inset in a circle to be form win 7. The caps are custom ones made by vortex and are cherry profile thick walled with dyesub legends. For what they are they were quite cheap as well.

No, the logo inset in a circle was from the Vista era. I got an Vista keyboard with my Gateway Vista computer and it has the inset.

No, the logo inset in a circle was from the Vista era. I got an Vista keyboard with my Gateway Vista computer and it has the inset.

It was not mandatory with vista but was with 7.

LtZG0pxl.jpg

Most recent keyboard pickup, first Filco board.

I'm really liking it. Also realizing how much I missed the numpad.

I really want to post the picture of what I just purchased, but it might not be appropriate, so I decided not to post the picture  :unsure:

"Yippie-ki-yay motherf**ker!"  ~John McClane

This is the last thing i brought

MSI-GTX-780-Lightning-10.jpg

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

TotalBiscuits new T-shirt and poster:

MIOiyhW.jpg

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

I picked these up this past Saturday. Superior Spiderman Vol. 1 and Aquaman Vol. 1 The Trench

post-6820-0-35914100-1407344749_thumb.jp

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Yes, especially since I don't use it.

Then why do you even have it?

Then why do you even have it?

Yea exactly and why not send it to me then. :P