What's the one thing that you'd buy right now, if you had the money?

Butt Plug.

And maybe a gigantic rubber duck.

do you wanna join my rubber ducky patrol

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I'd go to my local BMW dealer and place an order for a brand new M4.

dba5aebdad21f52607c35ced03c80296.png

psssffff.....id get an 03 m4 if i got one...naw I'd order the following list in order:

Whatever car my other wants..

Morgage paid off

New Computers built in this (fully loaded)....(specs here) along with 1 half of each a gaming computer & the other half a dedicated back up server for the gaming computer, then the dedicated backup servers backing up each other....extreme RAID 1 hahaha..

I'd by a one of these (they are handbuilt engines and re-position the weight on each shock every 1/100th of a second so you can literally never flip it short of the wheels not touching the ground.

I'd also move.....and get one a smart house....and have a whole garage dedicated to pc building....and open my own shop....just a couple of dreams hahaha.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

First I'd compress EVERYTHING into one thing and then buy that!

EDIT: On second thought how much is Bill Gates worth? Or is he considered to be part of EVERYTHING.

"Of course, its trash," Luke, 2014

A PC that actually works properly.

Or maybe a Jaguar E type, as they will only increase in price and it is the best looking car ever made.

Or a house, and rent it out to get my money back on it. Because I'm cheap like that and only think of the £££

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Well other than me wanting a new car.. and without being silly

I need a few things for my photo studio, a backdrop, camera slider, fluid video head and a few other bits and bobs - its like £400 but I just dont have it to spare right now :(

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I would buy Lord GabeN as my manservant. All dem tea i could drink made by The Lord Allmighty. Also  GabeN is love, GabeN is life. (Yes, i have problems)

EDIT: Forgot The Lord

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

HTPC + Media server + internet connection

no more cable and I can flip the finger to ISP. (great deal)

The best house in the world, all the cars I want and more

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

psssffff.....id get an 03 m4 if i got one...naw I'd order the following list in order:

Whatever car my other wants..

Morgage paid off

New Computers built in this (fully loaded)....(specs here) along with 1 half of each a gaming computer & the other half a dedicated back up server for the gaming computer, then the dedicated backup servers backing up each other....extreme RAID 1 hahaha..

I'd by a one of these (they are handbuilt engines and re-position the weight on each shock every 1/100th of a second so you can literally never flip it short of the wheels not touching the ground.

I'd also move.....and get one a smart house....and have a whole garage dedicated to pc building....and open my own shop....just a couple of dreams hahaha.

I like this guy.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

that aoc 21:9 34" 3440x1440 adjustable-stand-having IPS Monitor 

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

I like this guy.

You can be my partner LOL get you out of that p3

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

If I had the money for anything I'd get myself a ballin' PC first just for epeen.

More than likely though I'd love to buy a shit load of land and develop on it and sell/rent. Also build my own house.

You can be my partner LOL get you out of that p3

Nope. I like the P3. Just buy me a GTR and I would be the happiest guy on Earth.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Hahahah get the track edition gtr

Samsung Galaxy Tab S

Samsung ATIV Book 9 + (256GB)

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB (4)

Samsung French Door Fridge

Samsung Galaxy S5 64GB

Samsung LEVEL Speaker/Earbudgs/Headphones

Samsung Shape Speaker

Samsung Home Theater System

Samsung 4K Curved OLED TV

Samsung NX 3000 Camera 

Samsung Galaxy Camera

Samsung Smart Camera

Samsung Keyboard/Mice

Samsung Homesync 

Samsung Chef Collection Kitchen Appliances

#buySamsung

#SamsungUSA

#Samsung 

#AppleSucks

#RottenApple

I was wondering if you could tell me what your favorite brand is?

glock-23-gen4-40.jpgI need a new carry weapon, currently using an M and P 40 which is not reliable enough.

How much is Glock 23 in your country?

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

How much is Glock 23 in your country?

Not a whole lot a good price would be $499.99

big_Porsche_911_991_01.jpg

Only...a couple dozen percents left to til the day I can have my own

Shit when you buy a porche your paying for the name...your 200,000.dollar Porsche against my 100,000 gtr...you would loose the gtr corners faster and has a twin turbo v6 setup. Sorry just my 2 cents tho lol :P

Shit when you buy a porche your paying for the name...your 200,000.dollar Porsche against my 100,000 gtr...you would loose the gtr corners faster and has a twin turbo v6 setup. Sorry just my 2 cents tho lol :P

Yea. For a name. And quality.

I've driven both. Last I checked I don't corner hard on the street nor do I go on high speed runs on public roads.

The GTR is fast, faster than I'm capable to driving. The 911 is more comfortable. More luxurious. Better as a daily driver.

If I was rich enough to have both, there you go. If I was a track rat, I'd pick the GTR. since I'm neither, I'd take the 911 as a better daily driver that also works on the track for the one weekend a year I actually go on the track.

And that Porsche is closer to 100k. 200k is closer to 911 Turbo territory, which is well beyond what id want or could afford.

Box of intro decks from MTG beta.

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"

Not a whole lot a good price would be $499.99

Damn... Here it's about $1200 for G17 and you don't even get to carry it around :/

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.