*Unofficial* Top Gear UK Fan Club!

terrytek

It got thrown into the back...

attachicon.gifoh+cock+_da354eaa65024698b743d9e7d1b1cb57.gif

Ass, you beat me to it with that gif. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Ass, you beat me to it with that gif. 

Well, you beter keep this thing alive along with @TheSLSAMG.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

clarkson-bird.gif

STOP FIGHTING. WHO FRICKING CARES.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

STOP FIGHTING. WHO FRICKING CARES.

No one is fighting, silly. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I think we must pay our respects to the officially named "Creepy Top Gear Guy"

attachicon.gifCreepy Top Gear Guy.JPG

Heyyyy, he looks like my dad! :P

http://inkerton-kun.tumblr.com/post/92656455807/megasonger-pyronoid-d-jet-setto-radio

Reaction: tumblr_lp89foefnU1qfjej5o1_400.gif

See, still somewhat relevant to this thread. 

It got thrown into the back...

attachicon.gifoh+cock+_da354eaa65024698b743d9e7d1b1cb57.gif

Ouch!

Quick question for all: what is your favourite Top Gear episode and why? Also, who do you want to go round the track in the reasonably priced car?

A1: favourite episode is the Vietnam special, due to seeing them to a special that wasn't in a car, making more entertaining seeing Clarkson fall on his arse.

A2: JayKay needs to get back on the track, as I reckon he can go fastest again.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Ouch!

Quick question for all: what is your favourite Top Gear episode and why? Also, who do you want to go round the track in the reasonably priced car?

A1: favourite episode is the Vietnam special, due to seeing them to a special that wasn't in a car, making more entertaining seeing Clarkson fall on his arse.

The first America special, just because of them painting the cars and driving into Alabama. 

And I want Simon Pegg and Nick Frost back, mainly because I am a huge fan of both of them. 

Ouch!

A1: The Bolivia episode. Hammond's little Land Cruiser is in a better place now.

A2: Of course, as always, the lovely Jeremy Clarkson, or if not, @TheSLSAMG.

Ouch!

A1: Defiantly the one where they build Mobility Scooters. James was such a fail. (Or the East coast USA one)

A2: I would like to see James in the car. lol.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Ouch!

A1: My favorite episode has to be the first time they came to the USA. Jeremy's Camaro carried a cow to the campsite -- A COW?!?!!

A2: Piers Morgan, but only so I can see Clarkson punch a bitch.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Ouch!

A1: Probably the first US special, when they painted their cars and got attacked at the petrol station. But there is so many brilliant other episodes. The Peel P45 episode was brilliant aswell.

A2: I'm with @TheSLSAMG on this one, it would certainly be interesting to see Piers Morgan on the show.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

A1: Probably the first US special, when they painted their cars and got attacked at the petrol station. But there is so many brilliant other episodes. The Peel P45 episode was brilliant aswell.

A2: I'm with @TheSLSAMG on this one, it would certainly be interesting to see Piers Morgan on the show.

I didn't see the US special, but I was surprised I saw 2 Americans make their appearances: will.i.am and Mark Wahlberg. I salute them.

Hopefully counting how many fences Jeremy Clarkson jumps over helps me get to bed. Probably not, since he's a klutz, but who knows.

Who remembers Fifth Gear. What did you think of it?

I personally never really liked the show.

giphy.gif

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

giphy.gif

Eh, I see it a couple times on Velocity. BO-RING.

Ouch!

A1: The Botswana special, I just loved how they disambled the car to almost nothing just to cross the desert plus I love how Hammond kept Oliver intact and even purchased the vehicle and had it restored and brought back to the UK. 

A2: Danica Patrick

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

A1: The Botswana special, I just loved how they disambled the car to almost nothing just to cross the desert plus I love how Hammond kept Oliver intact and even purchased the vehicle and had it restored and brought back to the UK. 

A2: Danica Patrick

Would you like to see Danica Patrick driving on TG shirtless??

giphy.gif

5th gear had some good people on it, but the format was absolutely awful. Personally the other car show I watched other than top gear was wheeler dealers.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

5th gear had some good people on it, but the format was absolutely awful. Personally the other car show I watched other than top gear was wheeler dealers.

Yea I watched Wheeler Dealers. I only watched Fifth Gear when I was so bored that I had no other option. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Yeah, I used to watch Wheeler Dealers however the main presenter (Mike Brewer), to be frank, was overly London-ish for my taste.