*Unofficial* Top Gear UK Fan Club!

terrytek

At least it isn't a G-Wiz.

where's my EMP device?

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

At least it isn't a G-Wiz.

even the Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust is better then that

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

even the Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust is better then that

That's what scares me! Top gear ambitious but rubbish prevailed.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Well, I got really bad news to tell you. I PM'ed @LinusTech and Slick about this. These were their answers

"No, I don't really watch Top Gear. I'm not interested by it. I'm not a car guy." -Linus

"Yes, I love Top Gear, the british one. The American version is garbage." -Slick.

So Linus isn't a car fan, but @Slick loves watching it.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Well, I got really bad news to tell you. I PM'ed @LinusTech and Slick about this. These were their answers

"No, I don't really watch Top Gear. I'm not interested by it. I'm not a car guy." -Linus

"Yes, I love Top Gear, the british one. The American version is garbage." -Slick.

So Linus isn't a car fan, but @Slick loves watching it.

Legit? Or you just tugging on our balls? ;P Everyone should love Top Gear Clarkson is awesome.

Legit? Or you just tugging on our balls? ;P Everyone should love Top Gear Clarkson is awesome.

Legit. I'll post pics.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Legit. I'll post pics.

Nice! We should get Linus watching Top Gear he'd love it.

This is the PM with Linus: 

fe336b8b59.png

And this is the PM with Slick: 

bfdef0892e.jpg

'Nuff said.

Seems legit.

Yep. But he said he watched a few videos and actually liked them. If only else the other members were here to see this.

@SeriouslyMikey, @TheSLSAMG, @BonBon Scott, @Thorium19, @Mo5, @Simmytu, and sorry if I forgot to tag other people, I can't remember all of you from the top of my head.

That's great indeed @terrytek! How about other Linus Media Group colleges? I'm quite curious to know their opinion about TopGear UK.

Watch out, there might be ninjas out there  :ph34r:

That's great indeed @terrytek! How about other Linus Media Group colleges? I'm quite curious to know their opinion about TopGear UK.

eh, i forgot.

Yep. But he said he watched a few videos and actually liked them. If only else the other members were here to see this.

@SeriouslyMikey, @TheSLSAMG, @BonBon Scott, @Thorium19, @Mo5, @Simmytu, and sorry if I forgot to tag other people, I can't remember all of you from the top of my head.

Luke just gets better by the day. But, that Linus bloke, what a plonker.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Luke just gets better by the day. But, that Linus bloke, what a plonker.

I know. I think he deserves a week long shun.

I know. I think he deserves a week long shun.

I think he should be shunned until the new series starts, at which point he can choose to redeem himself, or be banished from this club forever.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I think he should be shunned until the new series starts, at which point he can choose to redeem himself, or be banished from this club forever.

Option 2

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Yep.

@Slick, I love you for being a Top Gear Fan. Come on, join the club!

I see my name. What do I need to see?

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I PM'd Linus and Slick.

We found out @LinusTech is a hater and @Slick is a beautiful brilliant man.

I PM'd Linus and Slick.

Woo, @Slick likes the UK Top Gear! 

Jeremy-Clarkson-010.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Woo, @Slick likes the UK Top Gear! 

Jeremy-Clarkson-010.jpg

But we've either decided to wait for the new season for Linus to redeem himself or we shun him for a week or we kick him out.