*Unofficial* Top Gear UK Fan Club!

terrytek

Hi there

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

Part of the original idea of "Slick" was based around The Stig - I would benchmark and work on things but no one would know who i was or see my face... we sucked at that though due to reflections and stuff sooo we dropped it, also i was helpful being on camera sometimes

random fact ^_^

Part of the original idea of "Slick" was based around The Stig - I would benchmark and work on things but no one would know who i was or see my face... we sucked at that though due to reflections and stuff sooo we dropped it, also i was helpful being on camera sometimes

random fact ^_^

This made me...

tumblr_lnwy9d0X5u1qh2mpqo1_500.gif

Very happy. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

@CoolBeans I saw that you have an interest in cars, do you watch Top Gear?

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

random fact ^_^

tumblr_lrswbykuoy1qfjej5o1_400.gif

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

COME ON @TheSLSAMG, PARTICIPATE FOR ONCE. YOU WERE INSPIRATION FOR THIS CLUB. DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE AND HAUNT YOU.

But seriously, do some participation. We all miss you, even Stig.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

COME ON @TheSLSAMG, PARTICIPATE FOR ONCE. YOU WERE INSPIRATION FOR THIS CLUB. DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE AND HAUNT YOU.

But seriously, do some participation. We all miss you, even Stig.

5N8BTVn.gif

The Stig misses me like my fist missed Piers Morgan's face.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

5N8BTVn.gif

The Stig misses me like my fist missed Piers Morgan's face.

Yeah, well follow this thread. Only 10 members follow it. You're not one. You should be ashamed of yourself. I'm crying now. Y u do this to me?

5N8BTVn.gif

@TheSLSAMG, it's edited.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I have returned, but only briefly. Thank god Luke is a Top Gear fan, now we just need to tie linus to a chair, put him in a dark room and subject him to every single episode of Top Gear-including the ones from the last century. Twice.nwhen he exits, he will only be able to quote top gear and make car noises.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I love all three, Clarkson the most

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I declare this thread.... dead.

random fact ^_^

you should of worn a helmet :P

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

I declare this thread.... dead.

Don't say things like that!

JC-1.jpg

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Don't say things like that!

JC-1.jpg

Too late. It's dead. Nobody's posting every minute no more. Now, it's just one post every 12 hours.

Too late. It's dead. Nobody's posting every minute no more. Now, it's just one post every 12 hours.

As long as we get the posts every 12 hours we should be good, then once we get to the new series we'll have plenty to talk about.

As long as we get the posts every 12 hours we should be good, then once we get to the new series we'll have plenty to talk about.

Nah, it's only 1 person every 12 hours.

And by new season, do you mean Australia?

No, the UK version's new season is expected to come some time in August. I don't watch the Aussie version.

He mean UK series.

The Australia top gear sucks and has been cancelled long time ago.

Thread is dead. Thread is dead. Thread is dead. Thread is dead. Thread is dead. Thread is dead. Thread is dead. Thread is dead. Thread is dead. Thread is dead. Thread is dead.

I heard it's a good show :P (keeping thread alive)

Can't wait for season 22

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

This thread should have been made when the new series comes out... there's nothing to discuss now.

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile