What product would you like to see us review that we haven't yet?

Slick
Message added by colonel_mortis

Suggestions should now be posted in

You can also post Tech Quickie suggestions in

Home networking systems (all in one units offered by WD, or other hard drive manufacturers)

NEST Thermostat (or any of the high end thermostat companies)

any of the automated/linked home systems... ease of use, ability to control lights from afar "day or night"

Mionix castor! 980ti lighting!

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

WileyFox Storm or Swift phones!! assuming you can actually get one since they arent shipping to NA...(yet)

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Hey linus is there any chance you can do a full detailed review on the corsair Strafe RGB MX Silent keyboard and if its worth the price they asking for. Because I count alot on your reviews.

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

A friend of mine sent me a link recently for a company called BioLite.  They make things that you set on fire which then charge your electronics.  Sounds awesome, right?  Well, that's kind of what I want to know.  While their stuff has the potential to help out when camping or during a prolonged blackout, I can only find complete charging specs on one of their products (the KettleCharge) and partial specs on their other products.  What I was hoping was that someone could tell me about the actual practicality of the CampStove, BaseCamp, and/or KettleCharge, and if any of these products can actually charge a phone or tablet in a way comparable to a wall wart or a portable power bank.  Is it actually manageable to burn or boil for long enough to charge stuff, or is it simply a novelty item for people with too much money?

All the products I mentioned are here: http://www.biolitestove.com/products

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to see a product from System76.

Just wondering, have Luke and Linus covered the Mad Catz L.Y.N.X 9? That gamepad is awesome.

The worst gamer, in the world

Still haven't got past the first world of Super Mario Galaxy 2

THE FIREPOLL ! Please ...

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

More audio stuff please... Despite that you guys mentioned there would be less of that.

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Is there already a video on GTX 950??

AMD Ryzen R9 5900X  | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360  |  GIGABYTE X570S AERO G  |  2x32GB G'skill TridentZ 4000MHz  | MSI RX 6900 XT Gaming Z Trio 16GB Dark Base Pro 900 (Orange)  | TOSHIBA 4TB 3.5" Drive - Game Drive | Crucial MX200 250GB 2.5" SSD - Boot Drive | FSP Hydro PTM PRO 1000W |

Living Room PC: AMD Ryzen 2400G | MSI RX VEGA 56 8GB AERO | 2x8 GB Crucial Ballistix 2400MHz | Intenso 250GB SSD | Seagate 500 GB HDD | Node 202 + 850W PSU |

PS4 /Xbone/PC

New/updated comparison, as people say PS4 and Xbone will do better later on.

Really wondering if you need newer PC hardware than GTX 480 to get same performance as same visual settings, in newest AAA games as PS4

AMD Ryzen R9 5900X  | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360  |  GIGABYTE X570S AERO G  |  2x32GB G'skill TridentZ 4000MHz  | MSI RX 6900 XT Gaming Z Trio 16GB Dark Base Pro 900 (Orange)  | TOSHIBA 4TB 3.5" Drive - Game Drive | Crucial MX200 250GB 2.5" SSD - Boot Drive | FSP Hydro PTM PRO 1000W |

Living Room PC: AMD Ryzen 2400G | MSI RX VEGA 56 8GB AERO | 2x8 GB Crucial Ballistix 2400MHz | Intenso 250GB SSD | Seagate 500 GB HDD | Node 202 + 850W PSU |

The mobile unlocked CPU, the Intel Core i7 6820HK model.

(p.s. I have a new notebook P670RG with the 6820HK clocked at 4.0 GHz)

Is there already a video on GTX 950??

Right here axper :)

Audeze Earpad Mod for Beyerdynamic Heaphones Thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/780786

Custom T1 Pro Headset Thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/784337

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/465632-beyerdynamic-custom-t1-pro-headset

• 1 month later...

Its out! 980M-grade Quadro graphics, a 6th Generation Intel® Xeon® Processors for Mobile Workstations or 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor, max 64GB ECC DDR4 RAM, 4 slots x 16GB, 4K display, 2 Thunderbolt ports and the best of all... its a Thinkpad! Think!

@LinusTech i demand a video ... plez :P

Base price - 1910$
Maxed out price, ~7000$

Lenovo/IBM ThinkPad T61 Widescreen 15.4" 1680x1050
Intel Core2Duo T8300 2.4GHz | 3GB DDR2 from Hynix | SATA II Patched bios (Middleton) | Samsung EVO 850
Arch Linux | Linux 4.3.X x86_64

Meh looks ok I guess

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii