THE RANTS THREAD (for all your ranting needs.)

Tocsin_786

Drop rates. I hate drop rates. Freaking farming my ass for an hour only to get a couple of shards and chunks of Spiderstone. Or running around trying to get something from randomly-generated loot in Final Fantasy XII. I also, hate Trapezohedrons in Final Fantasy XIII. At least the reward from the side-quest is a bona fide, gold ingot. 

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

If you like this shit, chances are you're a fat faggot.

Because faggots like women........

riiiight

1597033_10201581651489814_1640912163_o.j

Yup I'm a fat gay man alright!

hahahaha

Just kidding, I'm an underweight lesbian that has an oral fixation on female genitals.

Faggot? No

Carpetmuncher? Damnright

I fucking hate furries because those creepy shitheads try to group Demi Humans with animalistic ears and features into their furry bullshit.

It pisses me off

Bunnygirls are not furries.

PSA: Veira and Kemonomimi are Demi Humans you damn furtards.

I personally don't think they're that bad...

I'm not a furry at all. I just don't hate them...

I went swimming with my freaking headphones in my pocket!

They survived and worked fine!

Then I lost them the next day

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz Motherboard: MSI Z87 G43 RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Superclocked Case: Bitfenix Ronin

Storage: 120 GB Samsung 840 series SSD, WD Green 2TB PSU: XFX core edition 650W Display(s): ASUS VE228H 21.5IN 1080P Cooling: CM Hyper 212+

Keyboard: Microsoft P.O.S Mouse: Corsair Raptor M40 Sound: Sennheiser PC 330 Headset

Because faggots like women........

riiiight

NOw why does it  look like you are not wearing as shirt?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Because im not :3

Do your boobs sag?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

i'm flat chested :<

EWWWWWW

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Because im not :3

Ah. Well you forgot to pan down a little more on the shot. Jk.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

EWWWWWW

hey screw you.

If i could get a breast augmentation i so would. I was thinking about trying to get donations around the net... THINK ABOUT THE BOOBS BROTHERS!!!

Would sooo share pics, and wear shirts that show off clevage >:3

People who put my butter in the fridge, transforming my soft, easy to spread butter to a block of fucking ice, should be shot.

wait, you can leave butter out of the fridge?

why not just toast your bread?

Error: 410

wait, you can leave butter out of the fridge?

why not just toast your bread?

It's like Nutella, I leave it outside, but my brother puts it in the fridge, turning it into a brick of flavored shit.

hey screw you.

If i could get a breast augmentation i so would. I was thinking about trying to get donations around the net... THINK ABOUT THE BOOBS BROTHERS!!!

Would sooo share pics, and wear shirts that show off clevage >:3

jesus no, even washboards are better than silicone.

Error: 410

Yeah, but she's flat. She needs some volume.

Please, I want to see cleavage. Lots of it. Plus, flawless skin with a perfect tan would also be awesome.

I turn a bronze olive skintone when I tan, it's really pretty.

I'm too poor, I'd never be able to afford it. Get a fundraiser drive going, 7000$ and I can get the memory gel, for the most realistic looking and feeling breasts.

I would be so happy, and there'd be some happy men and gay women. I'm thin and light and can tan well, I'm just too poor to be able to afford much of anything. Takes me 2 months to save up for a 150$ monitor :<

I turn a bronze olive skintone when I tan, it's really pretty.

I'm too poor, I'd never be able to afford it. Get a fundraiser drive going, 7000$ and I can get the memory gel, for the most realistic looking and feeling breasts.

I would be so happy, and there'd be some happy men and gay women. I'm thin and light and can tan well, I'm just too poor to be able to afford much of anything. Takes me 2 months to save up for a 150$ monitor :<

Really? In your last pic, you looked albino. And gay women? You mean lesbian. Gay describe men.

There's a new series of implant better than traditional silicone and saline

I can't post the vid here, it's on youtube though.

MENTOR® MemoryShape™ Breast Implants

I could pm link yall.

Really? In your last pic, you looked albino. And gay women? You mean lesbian. Gay describe men.

Lighting, and I'm always inside, if i go ouside I tan out. I'm part african, and It gives me skin that can get bronze olive when im out in the sun... I just never go outside

Gay describes anyone who's a homosexual. It depends on your dialect and location.

There's a new series of implant better than traditional silicone and saline

I can't post the vid here, it's on youtube though.

MENTOR® MemoryShape™ Breast Implants

I could pm link yall.

Lighting, and I'm always inside, if i go ouside I tan out. I'm part african, and It gives me skin that can get bronze olive when im out in the sun... I just never go outside

Gay describes anyone who's a homosexual. It depends on your dialect and location.

Really? Last time I heard, gays were man terms and lesbian were woman terms.

Damn, calm down you slut

sorry, i had to say that

Saying what we're thinking Terry, once again :P

Saying what we're thinking Terry, once again :P

Yep. :D

Haha, I love it when fan girls get mad.

No I'm fucking tired of this false hatred of shit.

It doesn't matter what the subject is, people better stop stating bullshit and assumption hiveminded crap.

Alienware haters have said some of the dumbest shit I have ever seen.

Alienware's offering a base system at 1500$ vs the 1450$ ish for the cost of building it yourself OH SO OVERPRICED AND NOT WORTH THE VALUE BOY LET ME TELL YA!

Seems like a pretty good deal considering Alienware has some fuckin amazing customer service, and they build it for you.

Alienware's customer service, god it's such a life saver if you're using a PC in a professional setting.

Anything goes wrong with the PC, they'll replace a part FOR FREE with the next 24 business day hours.

God when I was working for google and i broke my laptops harddrive...such a life saver. I broke that hard drive 3 times and the 4th replacement they gave me, a 512gb SSD for free... Back when they were 500$ a pop.

Alienware is awesome and their RMA/Support service is to die for.

I wish every PC company would follow their lead with how well they treat their customers.

I have friends who had EVGA MSI Powercolor and Asus stuff and hearing them bitch about the hardware customer service, makes me so glad I don't have to deal with that crap.

Watched a friend RMA a GTX 660 Ti 4 god damned times and they gave him the run around until EVGA gave him a GTX 670 as an apology. If it had been alienware they'd have replaced it next day and you'd keep on gaming/working.

Seriously don't missjudge a product and company before you even know them.

Don't be a fanboy/anti-fanboy, listen to facts and data.