THE RANTS THREAD (for all your ranting needs.)

Tocsin_786

1. 50 dollars to build a pc is decent, but you don't get the amount of customisability and pure fun you get when building your own.

2. RMA services for basically any company nowadays is top notch

Damn dude...its a damn opinion why the hell are you arguing over an opinion....seriously thats like arguing case the sky is blue not brown.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

1. 50 dollars to build a pc is decent, but you don't get the amount of customisability and pure fun you get when building your own.

2. RMA services for basically any company nowadays is top notch

1. Yeah ofc, but not everyone wants to mess with stuff, they aren't confident enough. Ohwell at least alienware gives them a pretty viable option. And alienware lets owners mod and replace parts on their own so they can learn when they wanna mess with things. Alienware uses motherboards with the intent to be overclocked as well, so if someone wants to learn without the risk Alienware is a pretty ok place to start.

2. Alienware doesn't even really RMA stuff, they just outright replace parts and quick as fuck. And no most companies make you RMA things, register parts, and some even make you pay for shipping to their RMA locations and stuff like that. Alienware does it all for free, next business day, and if you want Alienware will even send out a technition to your house FREE OF CHARGE.a

It's still rare that companies do this. I wish more did.

They even helped me with an out of warranty laptop once too.

That company treats their customers like gold, it pretty amazing.

Damn dude...its a damn opinion why the hell are you arguing over an opinion....seriously thats like arguing case the sky is blue not brown.

Anti fanboying asshole vs real world usage and relevancy.

I was giving my opinion to her, and she started a debate. Finish off what has been started :) I'm a very argumentative person as well, I like a debate :P

1. Yeah ofc, but not everyone wants to mess with stuff, they aren't confident enough. Ohwell at least alienware gives them a pretty viable option. And alienware lets owners mod and replace parts on their own so they can learn when they wanna mess with things. Alienware uses motherboards with the intent to be overclocked as well, so if someone wants to learn without the risk Alienware is a pretty ok place to start.2. Alienware doesn't even really RMA stuff, they just outright replace parts and quick as fuck. And no most companies make you RMA things, register parts, and some even make you pay for shipping to their RMA locations and stuff like that. Alienware does it all for free, next business day, and if you want Alienware will even send out a technition to your house FREE OF CHARGE.aIt's still rare that companies do this. I wish more did.They even helped me with an out of warranty laptop once too.That company treats their customers like gold, it pretty amazing.

True, Alienware customer care is pretty good, but I guess building a pc isn't for everyone. Depends on experience.

I was giving my opinion to her, and she started a debate. Finish off what has been started :) I'm a very argumentative person as well, I like a debate :P

No you weren't, you were insulting me.

Big difference between being a jerk ass, and civilly introducing your option to the discussion.

_datin111.jpg

Anti fanboying asshole vs real world usage and relevancy.

I thought you were a girl ;)

No you weren't, you were insulting me.Big difference between being a jerk ass, and civilly introducing your option to the discussion.

You didn't have to respond...

I thought you were a girl ;)

You=anti-fanboying asshole.

Now stop being a douchebag, and pull the stick out of your ass and talk like a normal civilized person.

You=anti-fanboying asshole.Now stop being a douchebag, and pull the stick out of your ass and talk like a normal civilized person.

You dont have to keep this going. Can we stop now? I take back what I said

Well shit this argument makes no sense since we arguing about desktops and laptops which are two completely different things...now everyone is entitled to an opinion. Weather or not you see eye to eye on that opinion is a completely different matter...but when it start blowing up my inbox notifications like crazy where I can't even find anything then yes I have a freaking problem with it. Now before you say anything I have the auto-follow thingy on so it follows everything I post to...my choice no argument there...however I find it very very very disrespectful as to what some of the things were said in this forum....mind you I have not reported anything but don't push me...especially about the sexual preference and nature of being a man/woman...seriously what are we in pre-school....god....now....at NeatSquidYT you are 13 years of age....you still live in your parents house and go to school....think about how much more people outside that live on their own have to deal with then you...we have bills to pay and jobs to keep to pay for food and entertainment....we can't always get what we want when we want it....and honestly alien-ware cuts the line pretty damn good when it comes to a budget gaming laptop.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Makes you better than most people then. Some people often refuse to look into anything and keep to their ignorance.

I have a bit more respect for you now that most of the PC enthusiast lot.

You're 13, jesus christ on a stick, I'm nearly twice as old as you. Damn it all to hell.