THE RANTS THREAD (for all your ranting needs.)

Tocsin_786

i hate promoted viral videos, like in promoted as trying to preach & make people think a certain way about subject, that kinda thing, as in trying to herd the sheep the "right" way <_<

Bravo *slow clap* :ph34r:

Details separate people.

All I want to do is order a few LTT and TekSyndicate shirts but the shipping cost is the only thing stopping me. Why is it that it's the same price to ship to Cambodia as it is to ship to Canada when they're from the US?

:angry:

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

I was DCed twice in Hearthstone arena, lost both games, now i only have 40 coins. Naxx my only hope

9iULLUv.gif

my feels

laughing-and-pointing.jpg

I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.

~Abraham Lincoln

In times when we are on the brink of destruction, war, and loosing ourselves, let's remember a basic fundamental element of love, forgiveness, and understanding; God bless!

My mom always gets pissed off at me whenever I spend a lot of money on my computer. PC building + Gaming is my PASSION! I WILL SPEND AS MUCH AS I CAN TO GET THE MOST PERFORMANCE OUT OF MY SYSTEM!

Life.exe is missing

Rant on society: This generation is going to hell, nobody can really be their own person, everybody has to follow everyone

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Humans are dumb and horses should rule >:c

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

-snip-

my feels

she loves sloths. isnt she cuttteeeee

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Rant on society: This generation is going to hell, nobody can really be their own person, everybody has to follow everyone

That and people whom are individual and unique and dare to be themselves gets trashed harassed and punished until they conform or kill themselves or become hostile and jaded and stay away from as many other people as they can.

Oh this generation really needs to brush up on their reading comprehension and native English speakers really need to fucking learn how to use their own language, because the usage of English I've noticed lately is really piss poor.

"Why am I having to explain basic English to people?

I've recently gotten back into MMORPGs and been using some forums for some time and I've started to notice something that's really starting to fucking piss me off.

I've made a few posts for suggestions and explanations of various aspects(Characters, game mechanics, ect), and I've noticed that people don't seem to be understanding the wording...

And I don't mean I'm using specialized advanced language and wording but just basic common place speech.

Like I recently, I posted a thread on the WildStar forums suggesting that the Devs allow us to have the option to make our housing plot account wide for our characters.

I kid you fucking not, it's like people didn't even read or understand the post, because the responses in return were indicative of me demanding that it was a mandatory change.

Example: "Disagree as well, instead of being forced to have a single plot, I now have the choice to have upto 6 different themed houses if I choose so (Important bit there)."

But yet my OP was the line "Please no, give me the option to make my housing plot account wide."

Yet a few posts down someone fucking submits a post with this sentence: "How about an option to?"

Are you fucking serious?

What happened to people reading things? And if they did, how the fuck did not understand what the word "option" indicates?

Thread: https://forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/index.php?/topic/87819-i-wish-my-house-was-account-wide-and-not-per-character/

This is not the first time, and probably will not be the last, but this one particular incident set me off.

Do people not read forum content anymore? Is there something I missed a while ago where its "Hip and Cool" to not read anything anymore and instead sling uninformed posts and replies around forums and community posts?

Why the hell am I having to explain basic English to native English speakers?

/rage"

End Quote

consoles are the bane of my pitiful existence

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

hey franbunny guy i think you just made me a furry

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

hey franbunny guy i think you just made me a furry

Girl* and I hate furries.

Now shoo, before I find something to throw at your anthropomorphic animal creepiness.

Girl* and I hate furries.

first of all sorry for that and second of all i hate them more than you will ever know

first of all sorry for that and second of all i hate them more than you will ever know

I fucking hate furries because those creepy shitheads try to group Demi Humans with animalistic ears and features into their furry bullshit.

It pisses me off

Bunnygirls are not furries.

PSA: Veira and Kemonomimi are Demi Humans you damn furtards.

I fucking hate furries because those creepy shitheads try to group Demi Humans with animalistic ears and features into their furry bullshit.

It pisses me off

Bunnygirls are not furries.

PSA: Veira and Kemonomimi are Demi Humans you damn furtards.

bunny girls are hot

Everything that exists makes me angry and I hate it.

/End Thread

You're welcome

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

People who put my butter in the fridge, transforming my soft, easy to spread butter to a block of fucking ice, should be shot.

I agree.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

1.the words "swag, yolo, green, thot" and all other improper language 

2.people who are to ignorant to learn stuff in class so they cheat on the test and the teacher notices and does nothing...and i work my butt off to get my grades

3. consoles

4.people who constantly talk about gibberish and generally make me think "wow my generation is that bad"

1.the words "swag, yolo, green, thot" and all other improper language 

2.people who are to ignorant to learn stuff in class so they cheat on the test and the teacher notices and does nothing...and i work my butt off to get my grades

3. consoles

4.people who constantly talk about gibberish and generally make me think "wow my generation is that bad"

Yes, I love it.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Hellyah

You bet your ass they are

q7QGTW2.png

my5rPDU.jpg

1376-Anna-Kaneshiro-Bunny-Girl-02.jpg

FFXII-VieraCG_render.jpg

riven-bunny-costume-skin-lol-league-of-l

If you like this shit, chances are you're a fat faggot.

I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.

~Abraham Lincoln

In times when we are on the brink of destruction, war, and loosing ourselves, let's remember a basic fundamental element of love, forgiveness, and understanding; God bless!

post-80890-0-03870500-1406090763.gif

Project Insomnia

CPU: Intel i5 4670K @ 4.6 GHz.   CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x40   Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme6   Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8Gb.   Graphics Card: EVGA SC Geforce GTX 780 Ti   Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W   Case: NZXT H440

I hate those people who are against LGBTs, I am one of those. I am bi.

I hate fanboys. They annoy the shit out of me. But I am kinda a Seagate fanboy myself.

I hate non techies. Them and their stupid knowledge.

I hate n00bs most of all.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

If you like this shit, chances are you're a fat faggot.

Um, no. I'd bang all of those chicks.

I have something for this thread, but I'm too drunk to coherently form the absolute wall of text I have for this.

I might put it on here tomorrow, might take me a day or two to write all of it. PREPARE THINE MINDS

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

All I want to do is order a few LTT and TekSyndicate shirts but the shipping cost is the only thing stopping me. Why is it that it's the same price to ship to Cambodia as it is to ship to Canada when they're from the US?

:angry:

One day we can teleport stuff arround.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz