10/10 Sexy as Hell Wife/Husband VS 100k Nerd Cave

Gung Pow Chicken

I would rather have a cute Japanese girl over a model any day. So I'll go with the cave. 

Now how did I see this one coming? xD

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Now how did I see this one coming? xD

You know me too well.  :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

I would rather have a cute Japanese girl over a model any day. So I'll go with the cave. 

Does a girl like asa akira count?

Interested in Business and Technology

Nerd cave. What? Expected something else?

The nerd cave. Hands down

It's not that hard to get a girl

It's not that easy for everyone, just saying... (coming from a person that can't even be friendzoned)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

... And fighting sexism on an internet forum where people constantly come and go is a bit of a wasted effort.

If it happens irl. For instance a friend that steps out of line. Then i'd do something.

I can appreciate that you're trying to give sexism a bloody nose. But in the end the 20% that read your post voicing your disgust with all of this will probably have moved on in a month or two. 

And then they're replaced by roughly the same people that came before them.

Just don't waste your time on something so trivial.

Ps. Im friends with quite a few girls. Sexism is a two way street.

Sexism may be a two way street, but men are clearly in power in the world and on this forum. It's also no excuse not to fight sexism. I'm friends with quite a few girls? That's like the white nationalist who says he has several black friends and is therefore not racist.

I'm trying to show people why this kind of behavior is so immature and unreasonable but clearly you seem to think it's pointless because nothing can be done. Feminism would be nowhere if it had that attitude. I hope that something can be done though clearly it won't happen through you telling me to stop trying.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

100k Budget on Nerd Cave :P

System 1: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus AT5IONT-I mini-ITX - Intel® Atom™ D525 onboard 1.8GHz Dual-Core HT - Integrated NVIDIA® ION™ - 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

System 2: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus E2KM1I-DELUXE mini-ITX - AMD E2-2000 onboard 1.75GHz Dual-Core - Integrated AMD® Radeon HD 7340 - 2x 4GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

Building: Bitfenix Prodigy Black - Corsair AX860i - Asus Maximus VII Impact - Corsair Hydro Series H100i - Intel® Core™ i7 4790K - Asus Matrix Platinum GTX 980 4GB - Corsair 16GB Dominator Platinum 2x 8GB DDR3 2400MHz CL10 - Samsung 1TB EVO 840 Series

That's not an effective way to fight sexism at all. Complacency is agreement.

So basically what you're saying is that you don't care about how people might feel when they see this thread and they aren't cisgender heterosexual males? That's truly being an asshole. I think you have to grow up here, I'm not the one being sexist, you are, and you may not have realized it, but it's unacceptable and immature. 

Apparently I'm the one being childish here, not the guy who's asking people whether they'd rather have a 100K nerd cave or an apparently sexy woman who they've never met before. *shrug*

Just shut up and stop posting on my thread problem solved. It's people like you that ruin forums trying to act like a white knight. Go away obviously no one else has a problem with the post.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

Just shut up and stop posting on my thread problem solved. It's people like you that ruin forums trying to act like a white night. Go away obviously no one else has a problem with the post.

Silencing the dissent, are we? 

First of all, it's white knight, second of all, what makes you think I'm male, and third of all, what makes you think I'm white?

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Silencing the dissent, are we? 

First of all, it's white knight, second of all, what makes you think I'm male, and third of all, what makes you think I'm white?

I'm going to ask nicely one more time please quit posting on my thread you are causing nothing but problems. There was no incidents before you showed up and it's starting to irritate me.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

That's called acting. The unsullied are not as clean as you might think  ;)

Just because the Masters took the "pillar and the stones" doesn't make them girls, Jorah!

You, Ser Jorah, of the house Forever Alone, warden of the Friendzone, should remember what you are. Wear it like armour and they can never use it to hurt you.

Sexism may be a two way street, but men are clearly in power in the world and on this forum. It's also no excuse not to fight sexism. I'm friends with quite a few girls? That's like the white nationalist who says he has several black friends and is therefore not racist.

I'm trying to show people why this kind of behavior is so immature and unreasonable but clearly you seem to think it's pointless because nothing can be done. Feminism would be nowhere if it had that attitude. I hope that something can be done though clearly it won't happen through you telling me to stop trying.

Im not telling you to stop trying

And please don't pull that card... I said that i was friends with quite a few girls to enforce the point about sexism being a two way street. Not to justify my actions or statements.

Sure. Guys are way more vocal when it comes to sexism. But the girls are just as bad behind closed doors

You are free to voice your opinion on the matter but when it comes to a thread like this. Where im sure the op did not think too much about it and just wanted to have a bit of fun. It's just a way to end up in a massive argument.

If you are intent on continuing this. I won't stop you. But don't try to paint me up as the bad guy.

Nerd cave. What? Expected something else?

It's not that easy for everyone, just saying... (coming from a person that can't even be friendzoned)

Some sisu (did i write that correctly?) And humor goes a long way 

Just because the Masters took the "pillar and the stones" doesn't make them girls, Jorah!

You, Ser Jorah, of the house Forever Alone, warden of the Friendzone, should remember what you are. Wear it like armour and they can never use it to hurt you.

The friendzone exiled me  ;)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I'm going to ask nicely one more time please quit posting on my thread you are causing nothing but problems. There was no incidents before you showed up and it's starting to irritate me.

I haven't reported this thread so far, but you seem itching to make me.

And please don't pull that card... I said that i was friends with quite a few girls to enforce the point about sexism being a two way street. Not to justify my actions or statements.

Sure. Guys are way more vocal when it comes to sexism. But the girls are just as bad behind closed doors

You are free to voice your opinion on the matter but when it comes to a thread like this. Where im sure the op did not think too much about it and just wanted to have a bit of fun. It's just a way to end up in a massive argument.

Just as bad behind closed doors? Did you ever consider that perhaps it's because of how horribly oppressed women are?

I don't see how being friends with girls makes sexism a two way street. You'll have to explain.

"Not thinking too much about it" starts wars and kills people. That's a terrible excuse for being rash and irresponsible. I don't consider this fun, I consider it strange along with several other posts in this thread. It's off topic, it's not like I'm post farming or anything, I see this as an important issue and I'm asking the OP nicely to reconsider this thread before I report it. It's undoubtedly a violation of at least three rules in the CoC.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

If you are intent on continuing this. I won't stop you. But don't try to paint me up as the bad guy.

And now you're in an even worse place D: poor Jorah.

He is correct I did not intend on insulting people but there is no reason to blow it out of proportions. I have said this plenty of times and I'm fairly sure he said this also. On a forum it is best to just ignore the post, there is no need to reply in hopes of doing.......

If you want to fight for feminism go protest or something I'm a guy so my automatic thought is sexy girl, I have nothing against gay's or whatever you have accused this post of being.

i dont find the "model" type sexy.. WAY too skiny, i want my ladies with some meat, also women who only care about looks and clothes are annoying

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Just as bad behind closed doors? Did you ever consider that perhaps it's because of how horribly oppressed women are?

I don't see how being friends with girls makes sexism a two way street. You'll have to explain.

"Not thinking too much about it" starts wars and kills people. That's a terrible excuse for being rash and irresponsible. I don't consider this fun, I consider it strange along with several other posts in this thread. It's off topic, it's not like I'm post farming or anything, I see this as an important issue and I'm asking the OP nicely to reconsider this thread before I report it. It's undoubtedly a violation of at least three rules in the CoC.

Honestly I don't care anymore report this thread. Go for it all I'm going to is protest it against the mod that decides to do anything. Your making accusations about people if any repercussion should be done it should be done against you. So please report this thread or even report me I have done nothing wrong.

Your being childish and it's extremely irritating.....

This is so terribly sexist I can't even begin to know where to start.

This assumes two things about every single person reading the forum, a ) that they're male and b ) that they're straight. On top of that, you're literally objectifying the woman by comparing her to something of great capital value.

Then you go on to assume that all women want kids, etc. 

This makes me sick.

So, if OP had done the admittedly correct thing and made it a choice between a $100k nerd cave and a perfect man/woman to fall in love with, would it still be sexist because he's also objectifying a man by comparing him to something of great value?

I think the question is worded poorly, but at its core it's asking a question whether you'd rather fulfill your romantic heart's desire vs. your materialistic heart's desire. And I personally don't find that too offensive.

hmm I would take the wife or girlfriend if everything works well (we fit together) because I often have problems getting close to people so that could be the ice breaker, setup to go from. If its only money "to keep her around" or AKA buy her love ... hell no, I would go nerd cave instead.

So, if OP had done the admittedly correct thing and made it a choice between a $100k nerd cave and a perfect man/woman to fall in love with, would it still be sexist because he's also objectifying a man by comparing him to something of great value?

I think the question is worded poorly, but at its core it's asking a question whether you'd rather fulfill your romantic heart's desire vs. your materialistic heart's desire. And I personally don't find that too offensive.

Well his proceeding comments about buying women and gold diggers were undoubtedly sexist, so I think that clarifies the original post a lot.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

... And yet you seem very intent on painting me up as a bad guy nonetheless..

Where do you live? Because around here women aren't that opressed.. And they are still pushing quite hard for equal pay in many areas that haven't given in yet. Personally i admire that

Did i say that being friends with girls makes it a two way street?. Hell no. I do however have an insight in what goes on by said closed doors. That was all i was trying to say with that

Differing opinions start wars. Lack of natural resources start wars. There is quite a lot of thought that goes on before a declaration of war is even concidered. So don't try that one.

Sure it's rash and irresponsible. But i'd bet you weren't so chivalrous and willing to fight for this when you were younger. People change over time. And formulate their own opinions.

I sure as hell wasn't this patient when i was younger. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Well his proceeding comments about buying women and gold diggers were undoubtedly sexist, so I think that clarifies the original post a lot.

Stop commenting and report me then