10/10 Sexy as Hell Wife/Husband VS 100k Nerd Cave

Gung Pow Chicken

I'll tie her to the bed so she can't go anywhere.

You are in some kind of FBI watch list for that now.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Girls have cooties anyways and I don't want cooties.

Plus I hate kids and most girls want kids some day.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

Well that's probably the smartest response yet lol

I was going to put some kind of gif with a trap in it.. But i searched on bing images.. There is some messed up stuff in this world..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I was going to put some kind of gif with a trap in it.. But i searched on bing images.. There is some messed up stuff in this world..

You can say that again, just spend an hour on /b/ and your will be scared for life. It's certainly not as bad as it was 2 years ago but its still not the best lol

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

This is so terribly sexist I can't even begin to know where to start.

This assumes two things about every single person reading the forum, a ) that they're male and b ) that they're straight. On top of that, you're literally objectifying the woman by comparing her to something of great capital value.

Then you go on to assume that all women want kids, etc. 

This makes me sick.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

You can say that again, just spend an hour on /b/ and your will be scared for life. It's certainly not as bad as it was 2 years ago but its still not the best lol

If bing images can scar me like this.. Then /b/ is probably not a good idea. (although if /b/ is what i think it is.. I think i've already seen it)

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

This assumes two things about every single person reading the forum, a ) that they're male and b ) that they're straight. On top of that, you're literally objectifying the woman by comparing her to something of great capital value.

This makes me sick.

Sorry you feel that way, I didn't mean to offend anybody.

If bing images can scar me like this.. Then /b/ is probably not a good idea. (although if /b/ is what i think it is.. I think i've already seen it)

It's a board on 4chan and for reasons I'm not going to link lol

It's a board on 4chan and for reasons I'm not going to link lol

Then i've already seen it  :mellow:

This makes me sick.

Well first of all I didn't say all..... and there is something wrong with that why????????

Well first of all I didn't say all..... and there is something wrong with that why????????

It doesn't matter.

"Plus I hate kids and most girls want kids some day."

That's demonstrably untrue.

The problem is you're generalizing half the population of the earth because you seem to think that they are either underrepresented or completely unrepresented on this forum to the point where it's ok to post stuff like this.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

This makes me sick.

It's a forum with about 99,7% male members.. Most of which are under 18.. So threads like these pop up every so often 

All you can do is either go with the flow or ignore it  -_-

It doesn't matter.

"Plus I hate kids and most girls want kids some day."

That's demonstrably untrue.

The problem is you're generalizing half the population of the earth because you seem to think that they are either underrepresented or completely unrepresented on this forum to the point where it's ok to post stuff like this.

If you don't like a post ignore it then, I'm nearly 100% sure you have done this before on something I have posted and something that I have seen posted. Grow up if you don't like something you don't have to post on it ignore it or even hide it from to category then......your being childish

Can you say.. "illnevermakelovetoawomanagain"

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

Can you say.. "illnevermakelovetoawomanagain"

I can yes, but just because I chose a nerd cave over a wife doesn't mean I won't ever meet a girl again. Who knows she might be attracted to my level of awesomeness in which I achieved from my BEAST ASS NERD CAVE.

It's a forum with about 99,7% male members.. Most of which are under 18.. So threads like these pop up every so often 

All you can do is either go with the flow or ignore it  -_-

That's not an effective way to fight sexism at all. Complacency is agreement.

If you don't like a post ignore it then, I'm nearly 100% sure you have done this before on something I have posted and something that I have seen posted. Grow up if you don't like something you don't have to post on it ignore it or even hide it from to category then......your being childish

So basically what you're saying is that you don't care about how people might feel when they see this thread and they aren't cisgender heterosexual males? That's truly being an asshole. I think you have to grow up here, I'm not the one being sexist, you are, and you may not have realized it, but it's unacceptable and immature. 

Apparently I'm the one being childish here, not the guy who's asking people whether they'd rather have a 100K nerd cave or an apparently sexy woman who they've never met before. *shrug*

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Nerd cave. It'll impress all the lasses that I will never get with. 

4919ebb5923e82542521d6fff15c8e3e.jpg

My idol nerd cave doer. Who doesn't want to live inside R2D2? 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Already have a wife sooooo I'll take the den

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

The girl

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I would rather have a cute Japanese girl over a model any day. So I'll go with the cave. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

The nerd cave. Hands down

It's not that hard to get a girl

C'mon Ser Jorah... You've been trying for 4 seasons now, just admit you're struggling to get a girl ;)

That's not an effective way to fight sexism at all. Complacency is agreement.

So basically what you're saying is that you don't care about how people might feel when they see this thread and they aren't cisgender heterosexual males? That's truly being an asshole. I think you have to grow up here, I'm not the one being sexist, you are, and you may not have realized it, but it's unacceptable and immature. 

Apparently I'm the one being childish here, not the guy who's asking people whether they'd rather have a 100K nerd cave or an apparently sexy woman who they've never met before. *shrug*

... And fighting sexism on an internet forum where people constantly come and go is a bit of a wasted effort.

If it happens irl. For instance a friend that steps out of line. Then i'd do something.

I can appreciate that you're trying to give sexism a bloody nose. But in the end the 20% that read your post voicing your disgust with all of this will probably have moved on in a month or two. 

And then they're replaced by roughly the same people that came before them.

Just don't waste your time on something so trivial.

Ps. Im friends with quite a few girls. Sexism is a two way street.

C'mon Ser Jorah... You've been trying for 4 seasons now, just admit you're struggling to get a girl ;)

That's called acting. The unsullied are not as clean as you might think  ;)